As I see various threads in this forum, everyone seems to debate if the PRICE is WORTH or not? How do you measure worth? For once let me not give the answer. I will ask all the bears and bulls to come out with worth. For example Nabhishek states that price of land or flat in Chennai is not worth it? He says prices went up from 6L to 60L in the past few years so it is not worth! Now what about salaries that have also gone up 5 to 6 times in similar periods as also development of roads and infrastructure. So a land in Medavakkam was not accessible in 2002, today it is well accesible.
So can anyone define worth. Let me ask the Goofy of a bear, Mr Wisey to explain how to calculate worth. For example why does he feel Mylapore or to be precise RK Salai is worth 2.5Cr per ground while he feels Saligramam is worth peanuts.
Hope those bears who write all sorts of rubbish come up with some LOGICAL or MATHEMATICAL basis for WORTH.
By not answering this, I am sure it will prove that Wisey is just as I always said a paid Liar Writer!
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chataara
    Dear Nat

I believe you are always obsessed with Mr. Wiseman. If anybody makes any view opposite of yours suddenly you jump to the conclusion that he is none other than Wiseman using in different ID. Or You will jump on them using unbearable filthy language which certainly an incorrigible insane man can use.

Come on man. grow with your age and education. An IIT studied man should not stoop to the ground level.

BTW, it is good to hear the word "sorry" from you. Hope you will get well soon psychologically.

PS: Even if you cut me into pieces I will not use filthy language like You. Because I was not brought up in that way.

Thanks

chataara

If you are cut to pieces you wont have anything to do! You must understand English and not act as a buffoon writing words like baffoon. Finally the way you have been brought up may not be worth discussing! So dont talk about it, you filthy animal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    If you are cut to pieces you wont have anything to do! You must understand English and not act as a buffoon writing words like baffoon. Finally the way you have been brought up may not be worth discussing! So dont talk about it, you filthy animal.

Dear friend,

?????

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

?????

ks2071746

Oh Dear Friend..... Cant help with such folks... Natarajg
    CommentQuote
  • Nats, you are such a simpleton, I suspect your IIT credentials :)

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    I will take your statement at face value. I know that Wiseman's name is Ram so I suspected the same. Sorry, if I had been wrong!

So, Nats, if I use Abdul or Alexander, will you also assume I have Amar, Akbar as well as Anthony as my names! :D

You are such a simpleton falling for such basic tricks!!! ;)

cheers and keep guessing ...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

ramg does not seem to be any other member of this forum but an independant person.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by high5
    Man all you madrasies are weird. why dont you all just grow up and stop attacking each other like children.......phew.

Strangely I have to agree and well though I am not a full breed Madrasi now, I have grown up there. BTW, you too seem to be a Madrasi...LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Yet to see definition of worth. If worth of a RE is not understood then how can one say that price has to fall?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Strangely I have to agree and well though I am not a full breed Madrasi now, I have grown up there. BTW, you too seem to be a Madrasi...LOL!

who is this "high" - come to preach- terming everyone as Madarasi. Hey , are you a Pakistani? If you know anything on RE let us know. Nobody needs your advise. BTW we are interested to know about the real estate in Karachi.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

Coming back to the subject, what is worth today may not be worth that much tomorrow, what is not much worth today may be worth more tomorrow and the cylce may go on and on in the case of Share Market and RE alike. Those are the prudent people who take calculated risks and decide fast & quick , who will ultimately gain and prosper in the game and not those who accumulate and get struck for long periods.

ks2071746:D
    CommentQuote
  • You cant play RE like Shares. Entry and exit is SLOW with VERY HIGH BARRIERS.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

Where did nataraajg007 go? Missing for quite some time?

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
    Dear friends,

Where did nataraajg007 go? Missing for quite some time?

ks2071746

KS,
    Oh ya, I took a break for a couple of weeks I suspect! Incidentally should I write here!!! LOL! One darling Raghavan Aiyangar wants others to hate me, must be at the behest of Wiseman who has lost round 1 to 8! ROTFL.
    Now you were telling them that I have changed or something like that. Actually I dont change. 1. I have never abused anyone on my own. 2. I dont stand taking abuse from others as some might like me to!! 3. I think others have stopped getting into a tiff with me except on logical grounds since they know that I dont let them get away. 4. Finally I have ignored ignoramus Wisey, so he has no way to promote himself. After all his only survival was to fight with me and try to make it look good by use of dup ids.
    So you must correct your opinion on my writing. I write the same damn way as before. Only difference, I dont have time to discuss every other post. Infact I came back today and picked up all relevant posts and answered them in one go and just left this answer for you specially later!
    CommentQuote
    Dear friend,

?????

ks2071746

Dear friend nats,

Missing for some days now?

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sundardj
    who is this "high" - come to preach- terming everyone as Madarasi. Hey , are you a Pakistani? If you know anything on RE let us know. Nobody needs your advise. BTW we are interested to know about the real estate in Karachi.

Why dont u go to Pakistan and find it out yourself? LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • When I asked folks to define worth, they hardly did it. Even after weeks and months. This shows that worth is something many think is a feeling and not a measurable. I will avoid answering it for now but will try to prod for an answer.
    If one buys land today and after 5 years as per Wiseman if land price goes to 50% of today's, have I lost worth? Think before you answer. Suppose along with land price cost of most things become half including salary have I lost worth?
    What is trading? When you sell something for another (in those days it was plain barter, now it is money very often, though it can be share swap!) is it right or wrong? One who predicts it ... is a trader ... not an investor. So for an investor trying to retain worth, what is his/her parameter.
    Some answers by the enlightened ones here will help!
    CommentQuote