Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is WORTH of Land or Flat in Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What is WORTH of Land or Flat in Chennai?

Last updated: August 6 2009
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : What is WORTH of Land or Flat in Chennai?

Dear friend,

ramg does not seem to be any other member of this forum but an independant person.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by high5
      Man all you madrasies are weird. why dont you all just grow up and stop attacking each other like children.......phew.
      Strangely I have to agree and well though I am not a full breed Madrasi now, I have grown up there. BTW, you too seem to be a Madrasi...LOL!

Comment

Yet to see definition of worth. If worth of a RE is not understood then how can one say that price has to fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
          Strangely I have to agree and well though I am not a full breed Madrasi now, I have grown up there. BTW, you too seem to be a Madrasi...LOL!
          who is this "high" - come to preach- terming everyone as Madarasi. Hey , are you a Pakistani? If you know anything on RE let us know. Nobody needs your advise. BTW we are interested to know about the real estate in Karachi.

Comment

Dear friends,

Coming back to the subject, what is worth today may not be worth that much tomorrow, what is not much worth today may be worth more tomorrow and the cylce may go on and on in the case of Share Market and RE alike. Those are the prudent people who take calculated risks and decide fast & quick , who will ultimately gain and prosper in the game and not those who accumulate and get struck for long periods.

ks2071746

Comment

You cant play RE like Shares. Entry and exit is SLOW with VERY HIGH BARRIERS.

Comment

Dear friends,

Where did nataraajg007 go? Missing for quite some time?

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                  Dear friends,

Where did nataraajg007 go? Missing for quite some time?

ks2071746
                  KS,
                  Oh ya, I took a break for a couple of weeks I suspect! Incidentally should I write here!!! LOL! One darling Raghavan Aiyangar wants others to hate me, must be at the behest of Wiseman who has lost round 1 to 8! ROTFL.
                  Now you were telling them that I have changed or something like that. Actually I dont change. 1. I have never abused anyone on my own. 2. I dont stand taking abuse from others as some might like me to!! 3. I think others have stopped getting into a tiff with me except on logical grounds since they know that I dont let them get away. 4. Finally I have ignored ignoramus Wisey, so he has no way to promote himself. After all his only survival was to fight with me and try to make it look good by use of dup ids.
                  So you must correct your opinion on my writing. I write the same damn way as before. Only difference, I dont have time to discuss every other post. Infact I came back today and picked up all relevant posts and answered them in one go and just left this answer for you specially later!

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                    Dear friend,

?????

ks2071746
                    Dear friend nats,

Missing for some days now?

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by sundardj View Post
                      who is this "high" - come to preach- terming everyone as Madarasi. Hey , are you a Pakistani? If you know anything on RE let us know. Nobody needs your advise. BTW we are interested to know about the real estate in Karachi.
                      Why dont u go to Pakistan and find it out yourself? LOL!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X