Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Ongoing Rates In T.nagar, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What Are The Ongoing Rates In T.nagar, Chennai?

Last updated: May 22 2016
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : What Are The Ongoing Rates In T.nagar, Chennai?

I feel, Rs 3200 for new flats and Rs 2500-2800 for 4 year old flats

Comment

Property rates in T Nagar Adyar

Dear friends,

OK. Let us come back to the title on Property rates in T Nagar Adyar.

ks2071746

Comment

adambakkam

Is the price same for NGO colony which is supposed to be a good one.
        I have seen a 4 yr old flat before Ngo colony Back side of Race club.They say its 3700 /sq ft ....How much can i negotiate and at what price can i finish the deal...Yr suggestions plz

Comment

Dear friend,

One need to personally visit the flat and enquire with the other residents especially the original owners on the construction and other issues with regard to documentation and other issues. One should also see the exact locality of the flat and what sort of problems faced during the last few years or being faced now and with regard to other specific requirements of the buyer and whether these are upto expectation etc. The present running rate of a new flat also need to be checked and if the area is good and the construction is also good as also the electrical wiring, water lines, drainage etc. are satisfactory, one can consider a fair rate at about 70 to 75 % of the running rate for a new flat.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by kkkumar View Post
            Dear Mr Natraj, my maths isnt all that good, could you kindly explain the workout with an example, perhaps you may consider a 15 year old flat in T nagar .
            Thanks
            Regards
            I hope Nataraajg will answer your mathematics query? He is the one who gave some bashan!

Comment

what is the ongoing rates of flats old and new in tnagar. with saravana grt and others opening outlets in all parts of the city what will be importance of tnagar in the near future. People in IT prefer tnagar?

Comment

Dear Sreejay
                I am one of the many who preferred T.Nagar and just disposed off a flat in CIT Nagar though it had all the advantages due to congestion,heavy traffic,sound,pollution etc., to name a few.knowing the mindset i very much doubt the IT Guys will prefer T.Nagar

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X