29 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Week End Banter!

Originally posted by lovebird View Post
    Ads are not giving true relections.

You will find repeated ads for several months with no takers
    So u have decided to leave the board after trying to woo me to be your guru. Not getting paid by WIsey regularly? ROTFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
      So u have decided to leave the board after trying to woo me to be your guru. Not getting paid by WIsey regularly? ROTFL.
      A few months back many of the bear cartel on this board used to explain that RE market has fallen not because price of Land fell, as it did not. Not even because price of Flats fell a bit. They used RE Company stocks as if their business meant everything to RE and that their stock prices falling meant RE prices (implying Land and Flat) prices will fall. Though I think that is frivilous, I think going by their own grandeur thoughts I must now ask them if RE prices have gone over the roofs now!
      Do you know that DLF prices have moved from 150 to almost 450 now. Three times. DOES IT NOT MEAN DEAR BEARS (SETHUGM, BIGBEAR and ofcourse darling WISEY) THAT PRICE OF RE IN CHENNAI MUST HAVE GONE UP THREE TIMES IN THE PAST 4 MONTHS. So Wiseys cheri land in RK Salai which was not finding buyers at 65L can now go for 1.95L, right?
      Appreciate a sensible answer!
      PS. Strong do you want my ECR land at 6crores now! ROTFL!!!

Comment

Errr ...

A few months back many of the bear cartel on this board used to explain that RE market has fallen not because price of Land fell, as it did not. Not even because price of Flats fell a bit. They used RE Company stocks as if their business meant everything to RE and that their stock prices falling meant RE prices (implying Land and Flat) prices will fall. Though I think that is frivilous, I think going by their own grandeur thoughts I must now ask them if RE prices have gone over the roofs now!
        Do you know that DLF prices have moved from 150 to almost 450 now. Three times. DOES IT NOT MEAN DEAR BEARS (SETHUGM, BIGBEAR and ofcourse darling WISEY) THAT PRICE OF RE IN CHENNAI MUST HAVE GONE UP THREE TIMES IN THE PAST 4 MONTHS. So Wiseys cheri land in RK Salai which was not finding buyers at 65L can now go for 1.95L, right?
        Appreciate a sensible answer!
        PS. Strong do you want my ECR land at 6crores now! ROTFL!!!
        But DLF shares are still selling at 50% discount to last years price. Are you saying Chennai prices has crashed by the same amount ?

Look before you leap.

Comment

Originally posted by connect2sam View Post
          But DLF shares are still selling at 50% discount to last years price. Are you saying Chennai prices has crashed by the same amount ?

Look before you leap.
          Well did I ever mentioned I agreed with the logic? It is folks like you who use such erratic logic and I was only highlighting your views.
          BTW since DLF prices fell to almost 20% of their prices, you bear fools were suggesting that RE prices will fall to 20% of their prices. Just think how sane a possibility it is?
          All this brings out the total emptiness of grey matter among many of the bears on this board including you!

Comment

Well did I ever mentioned I agreed with the logic? It is folks like you who use such erratic logic and I was only highlighting your views.
            BTW since DLF prices fell to almost 20% of their prices, you bear fools were suggesting that RE prices will fall to 20% of their prices. Just think how sane a possibility it is?
            All this brings out the total emptiness of grey matter among many of the bears on this board including you!
            Grrr ... Speaking is different from writing. You can add intonation while speaking and leave an observer with write impression. Writing is literal. Read it again, people can take your sentence differently.

Ever looked around and think you could be wrong ? Never mind, I am digressing now.

Comment

Looks like u were always digressing! Hmm!

Comment

Approved Land

I am giving below a link to a Hindu article years ago.
                ]http://www.hindu.com/pp/2006/12/17/stories/2006121700100300.htm[/URL]

It tells you why you should be careful while buying land. Let me paste a few lines from that article

Think before buying a land
                Many people, including most of the banks, are not aware of the details of approved layouts and the powers of officials in sanctioning building plan.

No other local body officials, including Corporation Commissioner, Municipal Commissioner, Executive Officer of town panchayat and president of village panchayat, can approve the layout on their own. In the case of town panchayat and village panchayat people tend to believe there is provision for panchayat approved layout. It is wrong. The layout approved by the Executive Officer of town panchayat or the president of village panchayat on their own, is illegal and will be considered an unauthorised layout. There is no term as `panchayat approval'.

Please note the term. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PANCHAYAT APPROVAL. So on ECR most of the land is essentially not worth buying even for a song. The only layouts I know of in this area which are approved are Kandaswamy nagar and Palkalai nagar.

Classification of lands
                House constructions can be made only if the land is classified as residential. Only the Government is empowered to classify / reclassify the usage of lands.
                If the layout is approved by the LPA, the approval is only for residential purpose. For sub-division of agricultural land, approval is not necessary from planning authorities. But, if the land is developed and used for other than agriculture, then approval has to be obtained from the planning authorities.

Note details on Agricultural land. Read the rest in the link and dont ever go and buy UNAPPROVED LAND. U can as well throw your money into a well instead or give me the money and I will give you land in moon or in the sea! LOL!

Comment

Generally people pay penalties to regularise these iiregularities. The famous delhi sealings. This emboldens the people to brazenly flout rules and regulations.

Methinks : rules r meant to c that few people only r really knowledgeable and these can then exploit hand in glove with officials.

Transparency is another issue, notice land record r still to be computerised in India. Manipulation is the order of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sansei View Post
                    Generally people pay penalties to regularise these iiregularities. The famous delhi sealings. This emboldens the people to brazenly flout rules and regulations.

Methinks : rules r meant to c that few people only r really knowledgeable and these can then exploit hand in glove with officials.

Transparency is another issue, notice land record r still to be computerised in India. Manipulation is the order of the day.
                    Your argument is well taken. However for a person who is willing to manipulate, my advice is not required. I am telling this to genuine buyers of land, meaning normal U and I sort of guys, not Sharks!

Comment

I am giving below a link to a Hindu article years ago.
                      ]http://www.hindu.com/pp/2006/12/17/stories/2006121700100300.htm[/URL]

It tells you why you should be careful while buying land. Let me paste a few lines from that article

Think before buying a land
                      Many people, including most of the banks, are not aware of the details of approved layouts and the powers of officials in sanctioning building plan.

No other local body officials, including Corporation Commissioner, Municipal Commissioner, Executive Officer of town panchayat and president of village panchayat, can approve the layout on their own. In the case of town panchayat and village panchayat people tend to believe there is provision for panchayat approved layout. It is wrong. The layout approved by the Executive Officer of town panchayat or the president of village panchayat on their own, is illegal and will be considered an unauthorised layout. There is no term as `panchayat approval'.

Please note the term. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PANCHAYAT APPROVAL. So on ECR most of the land is essentially not worth buying even for a song. The only layouts I know of in this area which are approved are Kandaswamy nagar and Palkalai nagar.

Classification of lands
                      House constructions can be made only if the land is classified as residential. Only the Government is empowered to classify / reclassify the usage of lands.
                      If the layout is approved by the LPA, the approval is only for residential purpose. For sub-division of agricultural land, approval is not necessary from planning authorities. But, if the land is developed and used for other than agriculture, then approval has to be obtained from the planning authorities.

Note details on Agricultural land. Read the rest in the link and dont ever go and buy UNAPPROVED LAND. U can as well throw your money into a well instead or give me the money and I will give you land in moon or in the sea! LOL!
                      I thought in this new bull phase I will reenforce the fact that documentation is essential for land purchase and unapproved land is worthless.
                      PS. View the posts above detailing the same.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X