Last updated: April 24 2009
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plots RMY Residency Kovalam ECR Chennai

RMY residency

Originally posted by nabishek View Post
    Interesting, The last I heard the running rate for uthandi near toll gate was 35-40 Lakhs/grnd.

jay2008 - It seems too pricey.The location,facilities and amneties looks good and connectivity wise its close to kelambakkam(Siruseri).

Check which CRZ it falls in and since its near the backwater ask for a soil test report.
    Thanks nabishek for your inputs. I will definetly look into soil test report.
    I also want to wait for the price to come down, but the situation particularly in chennai is different. The price has not fallen that much.

Comment

Interesting, The last I heard the running rate for uthandi near toll gate was 35-40 Lakhs/grnd.

jay2008 - It seems too pricey.The location,facilities and amneties looks good and connectivity wise its close to kelambakkam(Siruseri).

Check which CRZ it falls in and since its near the backwater ask for a soil test report.
      Thanks nabishek for your inputs. Your point on the soil test report is worth considering.

It looks like the price did not all that much in chennai. How do you feel ?

Comment

Just curious, why you want this property? Is it for investment or for living? If for investment I wont comment now. If for living, I suspect you are talking about living in a place which is not Madras to me. Incidentally Kovalam was a picnic spot in those days (late 70s, 80s). Can anyone live there and work in Chennai? Well maybe! After all I have a relative working in TCS Siruseri.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
          Just curious, why you want this property? Is it for investment or for living? If for investment I wont comment now. If for living, I suspect you are talking about living in a place which is not Madras to me. Incidentally Kovalam was a picnic spot in those days (late 70s, 80s). Can anyone live there and work in Chennai? Well maybe! After all I have a relative working in TCS Siruseri.
          It is for living only. I want to live in independent house which I am dreaming for long time. I know it will be distant dream, if I want inside the city.

Comment

Originally posted by jay2008 View Post
            Thanks nabishek for your inputs. I will definetly look into soil test report.
            I also want to wait for the price to come down, but the situation particularly in chennai is different. The price has not fallen that much.
            Price in chennai outskirts have already corrected by 10-20%.

Newer plots will be always costly in a locality owing to high investment and original cost by the plot developer.

Look for DTCP approved resale plots in the locality, you will be able to get a better deal and bargain.In either case, Make sure you check the documents thoroughly.

Comment

I am not so sure that Uthandi is that high anymore...It will drop further too...

Comment

Price in chennai outskirts have already corrected by 10-20%.

Newer plots will be always costly in a locality owing to high investment and original cost by the plot developer.

Look for DTCP approved resale plots in the locality, you will be able to get a better deal and bargain.In either case, Make sure you check the documents thoroughly.
                Thanks nabishek. How about the facilities around kovalam. Is it safe to travel in the night?

Comment

Thanks nabishek. Is it worth to buy the plot here?

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                    ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/natarajg007-7984.html"]Natarajg007[/URL] , I posted reply yesterday itself, it is still waiting for moderator approval. Here is another one.

I am more inclined towards independent house than apartment type of living. You know very well, how much it will be to buy an independent house inside the city. I am hopeful that I will get the job in the IT park (OMR). What is your opinion regarding location, schooling, safety, water, transporation and hospitals around this area. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by jay2008 View Post
                      Thanks nabishek. Is it worth to buy the plot here?
                      the answers are.

abhishek:the way i see chennai, wait for the 30-50 % fall.

natraaj007: prices are falling and DLF has reduced by 30%

KS : wait for 6 more months put your cash in FD

natraj007: RE will not crash.

ABK: far off places will crash.

bigbear: see my 10 reasons.

chattara: dear friend udayam has crashed by 70 % so all will crash 80%
                      thanks.

wiseman: we are entering into the great depression (wait atleast 10 yrs)

Last edited by abk; April 2 2009, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X