Panchayat Approval Vs DTCP Approval Chennai

Last updated: April 10 2016
6 | Posts
14687 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panchayat Approval Vs DTCP Approval Chennai

i plan to buy a land near guduvancheri without DTCP approval, is there any problem only with panchayat approval,is it possible panchayat president approve the layout? housing loans are possbile ?

Re : Panchayat Approval Vs DTCP Approval Chennai

Originally posted by kumarg1980 View Post
    i plan to buy a land near guduvancheri without DTCP approval, is there any problem only with panchayat approval,is it possible panchayat president approve the layout? housing loans are possbile ?
    The era of unapproved (aka panchayat approved) lands are slowly coming to an end, the price difference between approved and unapproved plots was less few years back but is now widening. If this continues, you'll hardly see any appreciation in future.

If you are planning to construct house using own funds in a good residential area but cannot afford an approved land in that area then it is a different story. I will generally not recommend anyone to buy unapproved land.

You'll definitely not get housing loan.

Comment

If its a proper layout & which is in existence before 1989 then its deemed as approved.I understand a G.O was given to issue patta for unapproved layouts in the last 2 months.Most of villas comming up in ECR are mostly with panchayat approval & the projects are approved by many banks.Please note , not all in ECR are panchayat approved.
      ECR is fast catching up as preferred place for many living in city.I was under impression thet u cant build multistorey apartments in ECR.Now i understand 2 leading builders got project approvals.One builder with 20 storey & another got 12 storey approvals very close to Mayajal.Ecpect these to be launched soon & price in excess of 5000.

Comment

thanks for the info. i read one article in The Hindu related this.

DTCP delegates powers to local bodies

The Directorate of Town and Country Planning (DTCP), Tamil Nadu, has delegated powers to the corporations, municipalities and town and village panchayats to give approval to building plans in order to ensure the quicker disposal of applications for building plan approvals, Pankaj Kumar Bansal, Director of Town and Country Planning said on Wednesday.

Read more at:
        The Hindu : NATIONAL / TAMIL NADU : DTCP delegates powers to local bodies
        mentioned in clearly DTCP delegates power to Panchayat president.

Last edited April 11 2016, 04:16 PM. Reason: News format

Comment

UNAPPROVED PLOTS MAY GET APPROVAL SHORTLY

Soon, Breather for Unapproved Plots

A new regularisation scheme to legalise unapproved layouts across Tamil Nadu is likely to be passed soon and will remain valid for two years from the date of the government order.

Sources said the proposal for regularising unapproved layout has been submitted to the government. As per the proposed scheme, the layout should have been already formed and at least one plot sold prior to the date of issuing the Government Order.

Read more at:
          Soon, Breather for Unapproved Plots - The New Indian Express
          Last edited April 11 2016, 04:17 PM. Reason: News format

Comment

Hi, I have a question regarding "Panchcayat Approval". There are many villa projects coming up in outskirts of many towns/cities such as Chennai, Coimbatore, Hosur etc. The builders/developers are saying it is panchayat approved plot and building plan is also panchayat approved. When we enquire how panchayat approves plot and a building plan, as it is done only by DTCP. Moreover, they are assuring that home loans are also eligible for these panchayat approved projects.

Can someone clarify on this? How bank loans will be arranged for these projects.

My another question is "panchayat approval" happens when some call-for is done by government to convert the patta lands to approved lands. I am not sure what it is exactly?

Comment

Hi prad2015;

I have seen many houses built in panchayat approved lands funded by LIC and DHFL. If the plot has indivudual patta and clear title then LIC/DHFL is ready to give home loans.

Kingsly
              Last edited April 11 2016, 04:17 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X