How do the bears write on this board!
I AM A BEAR SO I EXPECT PRICE OF RE TO FALL.
IF IT DID NOT FALL LAST YEAR, IT WILL FALL THIS YEAR.
IF IT DID NOT FALL THIS YEAR, IT HAS TO FALL NEXT YEAR.

If RE prices dont fall then it will fall.
If someone said RE prices have fallen then it will fall more.

DONT BUY RE BECAUSE PRICES WILL FALL.
For how long will it fall? It will fall until eternity.

Okey Dont have time to add more of bear cries. I will let our bears continue with this lamenting and make the board enjoyable. After all bears have to cry and cry and cry a million times and hope prices will fall. So give them a chance to cry on this board since in real life RE is just not falling in Chennai or Bangalore.
Read more
Reply
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007

    Okey Dont have time to add more of bear cries. I will let our bears continue with this lamenting and make the board enjoyable. After all bears have to cry and cry and cry a million times and hope prices will fall. So give them a chance to cry on this board since in real life RE is just not falling in Chennai or Bangalore.


    Dear Nat

    To be more precise... RE will never fall in saligramam and Urappakkam.

    Thanks

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Bears cry sometimes by trying to intimidate sane people. However sane people can only pity such KIRUKKU bears!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Bears cry sometimes by trying to intimidate sane people. However sane people can only pity such KIRUKKU bears!


    Dear Nat

    Again you have started using filthy words. I cannot speak like you in this manner.

    So, Thanks. you enjoy using bad words as usual

    chataara
    CommentQuote
  • Good one kirukku out of range.
    As I kept posting here in the past 1hour or so, I was trading on DJI futures. So I went long at 7558. The The ADP employment figures made it fall to 7480s. I yet held on. Then with the ISM data and Housing data it has shot up to 7578 as I pen this. So if you are foolish to sell RE which is even more difficult to enter and exit just because you panicked with a small fall, then nobody can help you.
    Remember I am a trader, not some hooter like many here, who talk about Stock markets without ever putting in a pie there. I will exit my long maybe soon to pick up profit.
    All I wanted to illustrate is; be clear and reap your reward. DONT CHICKEN OUT BECAUSE FOOLISH BEARS SAY FOOLISH THINGS.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

    I am happy that you continue to write in this forum. Only with people like you and wise contributing regularly, I feel, this forum continue to be quite interesting. Of course, bad words avoided.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

    I am happy that you continue to write in this forum. Only with people like you and wise contributing regularly, I feel, this forum continue to be quite interesting. Of course, bad words avoided.

    ks2071746

    And while Wise states as if he trades, maybe he invests, I trade regularly. So if Wise tells he found a 2900CE buy in March I used the 3100 CE on the gapup on Thursday to make some peanuts. In other words, Wise seems to have entered this forum thinking he is the only one who knows ANYTHING, not realising that he is a novice in my vocabulary. He was trying to yap a few months ago trying to sell me Call options for properties!
    High time Wise realises that he is just AverageMan!
    CommentQuote
  • Did you know?

    Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    And while Wise states as if he trades, maybe he invests, I trade regularly. So if Wise tells he found a 2900CE buy in March I used the 3100 CE on the gapup on Thursday to make some peanuts. In other words, Wise seems to have entered this forum thinking he is the only one who knows ANYTHING, not realising that he is a novice in my vocabulary. He was trying to yap a few months ago trying to sell me Call options for properties!
    High time Wise realises that he is just AverageMan!



    Nats,

    Didn't you know? Only monkeys like peanuts? :D. And you are always trying to make only some peanuts! Rest of the conclusion, I leave it to the intelligence of the folks on the forum.

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bull horn

    Hi,

    I have just started posting in this forum even tough I was following up since a few months. I see that there are a lot of people in this forum who believe that RE prices will fall. Even when I discuss with friends and relatives they say RE prices will fall or is falling, the same people who wanted to buy like mad in 2006 by taking huge loans.

    The truth is RE prices will not fall in ASIA. Even Dr.Marc Faber ( The original DR.Doom) says that regional real estate is ASIA like Vietnam, India, China is the world's greatest asset class.

    So my friend including Natraj don't waste your time by buying long into US shares. US dollar will collapse in next 5 years. You are wasting your time in US.

    Continue to invest in India Real Estate and India Stocks. Also try to invest some amount in Chinese H shares in Hong Kong.

    World capital started moving to ASIA since 2004. Americans have become insecure and that is why suddenly the US dollar has risen. This is temporary, given the huge debt which no country ever had, US can't do anything they have no power anymore. Soon US dollar will start declining (It has already started declining 2 weeks back), see BSE index has crossed 10K.

    Buy INDIA real estate, stocks (domestic companies like Reliance, Bharti and no exporters like Infy because US dependent companies will decline enormously). Buy DLF shares and don't worry about investing in INDIA. It is only US which will suffer which they deserve.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Hi,

    I have just started posting in this forum even tough I was following up since a few months. I see that there are a lot of people in this forum who believe that RE prices will fall. Even when I discuss with friends and relatives they say RE prices will fall or is falling, the same people who wanted to buy like mad in 2006 by taking huge loans.

    The truth is RE prices will not fall in ASIA. Even Dr.Marc Faber ( The original DR.Doom) says that regional real estate is ASIA like Vietnam, India, China is the world's greatest asset class.

    So my friend including Natraj don't waste your time by buying long into US shares. US dollar will collapse in next 5 years. You are wasting your time in US.

    Continue to invest in India Real Estate and India Stocks. Also try to invest some amount in Chinese H shares in Hong Kong.

    World capital started moving to ASIA since 2004. Americans have become insecure and that is why suddenly the US dollar has risen. This is temporary, given the huge debt which no country ever had, US can't do anything they have no power anymore. Soon US dollar will start declining (It has already started declining 2 weeks back), see BSE index has crossed 10K.

    Buy INDIA real estate, stocks (domestic companies like Reliance, Bharti and no exporters like Infy because US dependent companies will decline enormously). Buy DLF shares and don't worry about investing in INDIA. It is only US which will suffer which they deserve.

    I trade in stock markets! I aint an investor. So I am fine when markets move up or down and can be hit both ways if I am wrong!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Nats,

    Didn't you know? Only monkeys like peanuts? :D. And you are always trying to make only some peanuts! Rest of the conclusion, I leave it to the intelligence of the folks on the forum.

    cheers

    You mean to say only monkeys eat peanuts? So eating a peanut candy for a snack is not human?
    Your knowledge of peanuts shows above all what a silly NUT you are! Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Hi,

    I have just started posting in this forum even tough I was following up since a few months. I see that there are a lot of people in this forum who believe that RE prices will fall. Even when I discuss with friends and relatives they say RE prices will fall or is falling, the same people who wanted to buy like mad in 2006 by taking huge loans.

    The truth is RE prices will not fall in ASIA. Even Dr.Marc Faber ( The original DR.Doom) says that regional real estate is ASIA like Vietnam, India, China is the world's greatest asset class.

    So my friend including Natraj don't waste your time by buying long into US shares. US dollar will collapse in next 5 years. You are wasting your time in US.

    Continue to invest in India Real Estate and India Stocks. Also try to invest some amount in Chinese H shares in Hong Kong.

    World capital started moving to ASIA since 2004. Americans have become insecure and that is why suddenly the US dollar has risen. This is temporary, given the huge debt which no country ever had, US can't do anything they have no power anymore. Soon US dollar will start declining (It has already started declining 2 weeks back), see BSE index has crossed 10K.

    Buy INDIA real estate, stocks (domestic companies like Reliance, Bharti and no exporters like Infy because US dependent companies will decline enormously). Buy DLF shares and don't worry about investing in INDIA. It is only US which will suffer which they deserve.



    Yeah right! US will suffer and India will prosper...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

    What I could see from channels like Natural Geography or Animal Planet etc. Bulls are strong and fast moving animals and do not fight the enemy as a combined group. Whereas, the bears are a little slow but more cunning animals and at times they join together to tie down their preys. These also apply in RE or Share market. Overall, bulls strength in the globe is more than the bears ( by population)?

    ks2071746:D
    CommentQuote
  • Yep, most people in the world are gloomy and scared by nature!
    CommentQuote
  • Today's Thamil Murasu Paper!

    Dear Natarajg007,

    Todays TamilMurasu paper has some news about RE market.
    dinakaran.com

    Please let us know your openion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Hi,

    I have just started posting in this forum even tough I was following up since a few months. I see that there are a lot of people in this forum who believe that RE prices will fall. Even when I discuss with friends and relatives they say RE prices will fall or is falling, the same people who wanted to buy like mad in 2006 by taking huge loans.

    The truth is RE prices will not fall in ASIA. Even Dr.Marc Faber ( The original DR.Doom) says that regional real estate is ASIA like Vietnam, India, China is the world's greatest asset class.

    So my friend including Natraj don't waste your time by buying long into US shares. US dollar will collapse in next 5 years. You are wasting your time in US.

    Continue to invest in India Real Estate and India Stocks. Also try to invest some amount in Chinese H shares in Hong Kong.

    World capital started moving to ASIA since 2004. Americans have become insecure and that is why suddenly the US dollar has risen. This is temporary, given the huge debt which no country ever had, US can't do anything they have no power anymore. Soon US dollar will start declining (It has already started declining 2 weeks back), see BSE index has crossed 10K.

    Buy INDIA real estate, stocks (domestic companies like Reliance, Bharti and no exporters like Infy because US dependent companies will decline enormously). Buy DLF shares and don't worry about investing in INDIA. It is only US which will suffer which they deserve.



    Apart from your predeiction, why do you say USA deserve to suffer and India deserve to prosper? Can you elaborate.
    CommentQuote