Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Ongoing Price Of An Apartment in Porur, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What Is The Ongoing Price Of An Apartment in Porur, Chennai?

Last updated: January 9 2014
13 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : What Is The Ongoing Price Of An Apartment in Porur, Chennai?

A good property will cost its worth. So if 7000 is quoted that means with a construction cost of 1200 and profit margin of 300 the price of land is 5500x1.5(min FSI used) i.e. 8250 psft minimum. Hope people realise it is better to buy land and build a set of flats for oneself and friends!

Comment

Originally posted by freedomIndia View Post
      All,
      This is a wonderful forum, and highly informative.
      I need your advice on property rates for:
      1) A high-end 3BHK apartment (1500 Sqft or more carpet area) in Porur or KK Nagar areas. (swimming pool or Gym or play areas)
      2) Reputable builders.
      3) I approached Bharath Builders (BBC) of vummidi family some time ago for a flat in their BBC City park in Valasaravakkam (off the Arcot Road). They quote a price of Rs.4400/- SqFt !
      Link: ]http://bbccitypaark.info/[/url]
      In KK nagar the present quoted price by TVH is 7000/-SqFt.
      I did not approach both a second time before getting advice.
      Hence am asking you all:
      What is the price in these areas: Porur (off Arcot Road, slightly near to Porur Junction), and KK Nagar, prime areas?

Assuming an undivided share of land at rate equal to atleast 50% of carpet area.
      Be careful while booking your flat with BBC .Around 2002 - 03 they were coming up with a complex on Broadway in Parry's area.And the project got stalled due to lack of finance.

Fortunately the owners of most of the flats booked in the complex were business people {i.e.north Indians}.They were able to unite and somehow able to push through to get the complex compleated with a lot of delay.

I do not think you will have either the time or resources if you come across the same problem.So wait for the project to achieve near completion before trying to book a flat there.

If you need to corroborate the above fact i can give you the tele no's of some of the buyers in BBC Flat in Broadway.

Regds

Comment

investment in arcot road porur or kknagar which will be good

Comment

Unfortunately both these areas have already peaked... For investment it will be a slow increase

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X