The bears who have been writing all sorts of sad sob stories are slowly disappearing. Market is not falling, rather consolidating and going up! Think of Rs 4200psft for a silly flat in Siruseri (some 30km from civilization).
Notice Wiseman sulking and disappearing leaving behind just his lovebirds and jalras. Notice a contra trying to talk bull all of a sudden.
Look at Nabhishek expecting a move up even though subtley.

Notice Nifty going up, (though it will fall once more before any clarity emerges), notice people with bank wads wanting to buy before the next upmove which may make the current upmove look like NOTHING. I mean in RE.

Finally you will have a lot of sellers of today wailing next year when they realize that they were bigger fools than those who sold land in 2004 and saw their land appreciate 6 to 10 times by 2008.

Notice inflation in reality whatever the silly government might say. Rice was Rs 19 a kg even an year ago. Now at Rs 40 a kg. It all means that inflation will push up prices. If rice can become double, why not RE? If salaries can go up 5 times between 2003 and 2008 why not RE. All the bear writers on this board whatever funny names they have (one calling himself Wise and never proved even a bit of that!) never managed to prove that market will fall. For that matter it never fell. They will rejoice telling IT WILL FALL and they have typed the same futuristic message for almost an year now and yet it has not fallen, AND IT IS RISING IN POCKETS.
What does it mean? The bear cartel had a vested interest in getting their NRI brethren to buy land cheap! Fools sold their land for a song in 2008 and they will know how foolish they were in an year or two like the sellers of 2004 did in 2006-08. Some wrote bearish because they did not know anything about markets. Now whether a particular person did bear writing for which reason is anyone's guess. So we can pardon WIseman for his ignorance but not for his arrogance. Even after falling he claims that his moustache does not have a grain of sand (kizhe vizhunthalum meesaiyile man ottale). He yet talks bearish after 1 full year of WILL FALL and it is just NOT FALLING. Future tense to Present Continous.

So those of you who were planning to sell, beware. You may be in for a bear trap. And those who want to buy, well as one person said, the prices shoot up suddenly as the builders know it prior to many and if they are jacking up prices they probably have the clue.

In summary it looks like the CONSOLIDATION PHASE OF THE REALESTATE BULL MARKET SEEMS TO BE COMING TO AN END. Now I suspect we are tipping in for the next big upmove and if it does it will make the 2003 to 2008 upmove look really silly. So if you missed a mylapore flat for Rs 1500 a square foot in 2003 and now need to buy at a higher rate even in Siruseri, you might have to think of buying flats in reasonably far away places at Rs 10K to Rs 20K per square foot. So Chennai will be priced like Bombay and if you sold land today, I bet you wont be able to buy that ever again in your life.
Cheers.
Read more
Reply
65 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    You have spoken very sanely I think. However your SOB is not in the right spirit. Remember if I sold land and price went up I will be sad. If I bought land and it went up I will be happy. I cant blame the buyer for my curse of selling and vice versa. In other words the idea that govt or media are manipulating is not wrong or right, rather it does not matter, since that is the way in any country in any situation. Remember the WINNER TAKES IT ALL and what happens in US is immaterial in Somalia and what happens there does not matter in India.
    As for reality, I think Wiseman and his bear cartel are actually people who are wishing prices crashed for themselves and folks like you to buy in. Unfortunately MARKETS, I mean any market, stocks, RE or whatever always make sure that folks like you lose out. So you will enter only at the peak and that is why U R there! LOL!. In other words tell us when you buy in and others can take that as a peak!
    Mind u, I am not joking. Markets know NO LOGIC. They work on Psychology and folks like u will be butchered.
    Also folks like Wiseman seem to have no logic. They are talking 1st standard mathematics in a complex world.
    Anyway the truth is market is shooting up, and it wont fall, rather will shoot up. I meant RE market. Bye



    I don't fully agree market know 'NO Logic'. Everything should follow some fundamentals thought at short term they may not strictly so. All along when many said RE in India will crash like USA, I was telling my friends that may not happen. We cannot compare s to Oranges. USA market is credit driven. They cannot hold even short term loses as the creditors put the pressure. That is not the case in India. Bulk of transactions are made thru' full payments either 0 or minimal loans. If there is any selling pressure, it will be only with Flats/Apartments in high flying areas where most IT people purchased with loan money. Even that doesn't come even remotely close to USA (loan or credit)/price ratio. Most land purchases are done with own money. These investors can wait for longer period to reap the profits. This provides a solid bottom support that is being enjoyed in Indian RE all along. That doesn't mean it can never crash. The time it takes for it to happen will be much much longer (since purchaser don't have selling pressure from creditors) and before that if economy can provide any support, it will never happen. When country goes more credit dependent, then we can expect more volatility like USA market. Just my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Fewer Chennai posts/threads ?

    Dear Chennai interested friends,

    Pune related posts are more and only a couple of posts for Chennai? Wake up Chennai guys and put more posts/start more threads.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sreenidr
    I don't fully agree market know 'NO Logic'. Everything should follow some fundamentals thought at short term they may not strictly so. All along when many said RE in India will crash like USA, I was telling my friends that may not happen. We cannot compare s to Oranges. USA market is credit driven. They cannot hold even short term loses as the creditors put the pressure. That is not the case in India. Bulk of transactions are made thru' full payments either 0 or minimal loans. If there is any selling pressure, it will be only with Flats/Apartments in high flying areas where most IT people purchased with loan money. Even that doesn't come even remotely close to USA (loan or credit)/price ratio. Most land purchases are done with own money. These investors can wait for longer period to reap the profits. This provides a solid bottom support that is being enjoyed in Indian RE all along. That doesn't mean it can never crash. The time it takes for it to happen will be much much longer (since purchaser don't have selling pressure from creditors) and before that if economy can provide any support, it will never happen. When country goes more credit dependent, then we can expect more volatility like USA market. Just my opinion.


    Though your point seems interesting, it is proved wrong in case of japan. So we can not say!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sreenidr
    That doesn't mean it can never crash.


    What triggers the CRASH then?
    CommentQuote
  • Twist and turn!

    Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    For all the pessimists on this board! FYI. A land on Rangachari road, Mylapore is being quoted at 20crores for 4 grounds. So a ground is costing 5 crores or a sqft is costing about 21K.
    Now dont ask me why some fella was talking about RK Salai land for 2crores. He obviously has no land or brain!



    When it suits you Nats, you will bring out a quote of 5C since it is too high!!! When the price quoted is too low, you will say it is only a quote and we need to consider actual transaction price.

    Like I said before, whatever suits you you will use completely shamelessly, even though it is so transparent to all those who read it!

    Why do you come to this forum and take off your chaddis each time for everyone else to laugh silently? :D

    Since you brought up this price of 5C quotation, I too had a couple of potential sellers last week quoting Rs.100 per SFt for your Saligramam land. So, see? Market has crashed already, the stupid way you look at it!!!

    BTW, Nats, just to prove that you are not lying thru your teeth, let us have the specific details of this quotation? What publication or site it appeared in? How long has it been around? Who can I call to verify?

    If these details are not available, especially the duration this property has been on the market for sale, I will assume that you are falling back on your familiar lying ways!! Deal?

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bubbles and Demographic Trends

    Wiseman is tis happening in India too or will it happen in India your thouhts
    Please read from web site
    ]http://seekingalpha.com/article/155233-china-s-bubbles-and-demographic-trends
    CAN
    Originally Posted by wiseman
    Now see Nats as usual trying to squirm away from an alrerady stated position simply because I called his bluff and lying in the process?

    Nat, you did actually say you made some peanuts by buying on the Gap up! What were you buying? Peanuts? :D:D:D And waht gap were you talking up? The gap created when you forgot to button up? I assumed it was the Gap up on the Sen or Nifty!!!

    There is this old saying. If you offer peanuts, you only attract the monkeys. So, Nats, while you bought some peanuts some seller must have attracted the monkey, no? :D

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sreenidr
    I don't fully agree market know 'NO Logic'. Everything should follow some fundamentals thought at short term they may not strictly so. All along when many said RE in India will crash like USA, I was telling my friends that may not happen. We cannot compare s to Oranges. USA market is credit driven. They cannot hold even short term loses as the creditors put the pressure. That is not the case in India. Bulk of transactions are made thru' full payments either 0 or minimal loans. If there is any selling pressure, it will be only with Flats/Apartments in high flying areas where most IT people purchased with loan money. Even that doesn't come even remotely close to USA (loan or credit)/price ratio. Most land purchases are done with own money. These investors can wait for longer period to reap the profits. This provides a solid bottom support that is being enjoyed in Indian RE all along. That doesn't mean it can never crash. The time it takes for it to happen will be much much longer (since purchaser don't have selling pressure from creditors) and before that if economy can provide any support, it will never happen. When country goes more credit dependent, then we can expect more volatility like USA market. Just my opinion.

    One point to note. What is the period of the deal? I am not telling Indian markets will never fall for the next million years. I am talking about a lifespan. In this century India is considered one of those growing economy and this is called the BRICS century I presume.
    Now I trade by the day and week, I talk about stock markets at best for an year. I talk about RE for 5 to 15 years. I talk about an economy for atbest 2 to 3 decades.
    Coming to RE in India, I think it makes super sense to go long here for the next 5 years for sure and most likely for upto 15 years. Beyond that I will predict as it comes.
    As for your view I plan to write soon about what you have rightly mentioned. Indian RE has been driven up by solid money. Also nowadays Pension money, Govt employees jacked up salaris and above all their super duper ARREARS which might make silly SW engineer borrowers look like clowns are driving up the market. Now if these strong hands buy market will never fall! Also look at the 10L with 10% tax announced yday. If this comes into play there will be so much free cash that it will drive RE madly upwards.
    Forget US. It is old story. Watch Japan curves. They are my learning experience and that is why I am super bullish. However I never said we will go on a one way ticket to the moon. I only am talking about the next 5 to 15 years. Again even beyond 15 years there is no guarantee of a fall. In Japan RE peaked but even now it is yet retreating, not falling. Hope you get the truth into your mind!
    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear Chennai interested friends,

    Pune related posts are more and only a couple of posts for Chennai? Wake up Chennai guys and put more posts/start more threads.

    ks2071746

    You disappear for months and I cant just take all the load KS! Just note that the two of us sum up for 2000 posts. So if we dont exist this Chennai forum will be empty!
    Hope you get the joke. Nice seeing you again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    When it suits you Nats, you will bring out a quote of 5C since it is too high!!! When the price quoted is too low, you will say it is only a quote and we need to consider actual transaction price.

    Like I said before, whatever suits you you will use completely shamelessly, even though it is so transparent to all those who read it!

    Why do you come to this forum and take off your chaddis each time for everyone else to laugh silently? :D

    Since you brought up this price of 5C quotation, I too had a couple of potential sellers last week quoting Rs.100 per SFt for your Saligramam land. So, see? Market has crashed already, the stupid way you look at it!!!

    BTW, Nats, just to prove that you are not lying thru your teeth, let us have the specific details of this quotation? What publication or site it appeared in? How long has it been around? Who can I call to verify?

    If these details are not available, especially the duration this property has been on the market for sale, I will assume that you are falling back on your familiar lying ways!! Deal?

    cheers

    How can other sellers give you a quote for MY land in Saligramam? Dear Kilpauk escapee, try to talk some sense!
    CommentQuote
  • Actually there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel atleast for me. The following is my response to the moderator of this forum for threatening me when he quietly absolves all the abuses sent against me.
    I pray he has the spine to pack me off by deleting my account. That will give me peace and at the same time the shameless bears particularly Wisey can get away writing his crap without any opposition.
    UNFORTUNATELY THAT LUNATIC'S BEAR VIEWS CAN BE IMPRINTED HERE, BUT WONT WORK IN REALITY. As I have proved a million times, he has been wrong and will by logic be wrong forever!
    To me it serves no purpose to write here and infact I was praying to find a nice exit.
    Just hope the darling mod answers my prayers.

    PS. If the mod does not end my account I am sorry I will GENUINELY abuse the Wisey gang. Since until now I have been arguing with them, I will soon be spanking them. So Wisey go and do your Pitchakaran act and beg the mod to relieve me. Otherwise you will face your shameless face on the mirror for ever.

    All the best to the readers on this forum. Beware that the bear writers here have a vested interest save Nabhishek. Think before selling Land or you will repent it for life. Also this is a good time to buy RE meaning land.

    Goodbye, (unless the mod is foolish not to let me go!)


    ============My communication with the mod=========

    Re: objectionable content
    I would be grateful if you delete my account with immediate effect. It serves no purpose to me to write here and get abused by your great folks and when I retaliate you are trying to show me the way.
    Believe me that is the best favour you can do to me. Stop sending me such threating stuff. I have spent enough time for your ungrateful board.
    Finally, if you have the spine, better delete my ID immediately.
    If you dont, I will consider you as the most hopeless guy in town.
    Cheers.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IGRM
    It seems you haven’t taken our notice on “Abusive Language Policy” seriously. We have gone through a few of your posts and your posts are objectionable.

    This would be our last and final warning; after which we will simply delete all your posts and account.
    CommentQuote
  • I assume the mod has gone home and wont arrive till Monday. I am also going to leave this board with this message for this weekend. On Monday if my id is not cancelled then it will be fun for me with Wisey the Mousey. He says that I abuse. I suspect he does not know the meaning of the word. I will be teaching that from Monday. So Wisey go and do your Pitchakaran act as usual. Beg the mod to get me out. After all you are the one complaining about me. Now if you dont succeed in getting me out then you will look worse than scum on this board and even a shameless guy like you will find it difficult to see your face on the mirror. Do you want it? Better make sure I am not able to log in on Monday. Otherwise run away and go to a place without mirrors.
    I am genuinely rolling on the floor with laughter!
    CommentQuote
  • welcome

    Hi KS back after long time.

    U r welcome to Pune forum.

    Nats, dont u think the new Tax code is buyer friendly : in that now mostly genuine buyers in volumes will flock mkt to buy at affordable prices not niche, with the extra money in their hands.

    The investors will be discouraged with the already dismal rental returns, no Tax benefits to greener pastures. So flats prices at the best will stagnate.

    Black money will not be affected .
    CommentQuote
  • India and China are not comparable in this regard ....

    Originally Posted by can
    Wiseman is tis happening in India too or will it happen in India your thouhts
    Please read from web site
    ]http://seekingalpha.com/article/155233-china-s-bubbles-and-demographic-trends
    CAN


    I can say with a fair amount of confidence that the only thing separating India's economic situation from the insane scenario unfolding in the West as well as in China is the strength of our Regulatory - read Finance Ministry, RBI Governor and even the PM - system which is still rooted in very conservative policy framework.

    Even though there have been pressures from Private Foreign forces much of our economic policy framework still is centrally controlled with a view of carrying our entire population into prosperity (whenever that may be) as compared to say, the US, which has only looked after the rich and let the poor go to the dogs.

    China too is starting to follow this trend. For long it has been suspect that the ruling clique has been lying wholesale about their growth story, especially the balance in asset allocation and sectoral growth. Today this is starting to emerge as many smart economists are using surrogate measures like electricity generation to discover the true story in China. Since its the Chinese themselves (many settled elsewhere) who are spearheading this process, it becomes more believable!

    To cut it short, India is one of the best managed economies (despite all the problems we have) and we will probably have the easiest time in the coming global depression. It is already being discussed that China's actual GDP growth may only be 2.8%, as compared to the declared 6%, while India's GDP growth is probably what the Govt says it is!
    cheers Since its the Chinese themselves (many settled elsewhere) who are spearheading this process, it becomes more believable!

    To cut it short, India is one of the best managed economies (despite all the problems we have) and we will probably have the easiest time in the coming global depression. It is already being discussed that China's actual GDP growth may only be 2.8%, as compared to the declared 6%, while India's GDP growth is probably what the Govt says it is!
    cheers Since its the Chinese themselves (many settled elsewhere) who are spearheading this process, it becomes more believable!

    To cut it short, India is one of the best managed economies (despite all the problems we have) and we will probably have the easiest time in the coming global depression. It is already being discussed that China's actual GDP growth may only be 2.8%, as compared to the declared 6%, while India's GDP growth is probably what the Govt says it is!
    cheers Since its the Chinese themselves (many settled elsewhere) who are spearheading this process, it becomes more believable!

    To cut it short, India is one of the best managed economies (despite all the problems we have) and we will probably have the easiest time in the coming global depression. It is already being discussed that China's actual GDP growth may only be 2.8%, as compared to the declared 6%, while India's GDP growth is probably what the Govt says it is!
    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The Tipping point ...

    Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Actually there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel atleast for me. The following is my response to the moderator of this forum for threatening me when he quietly absolves all the abuses sent against me.
    I pray he has the spine to pack me off by deleting my account. That will give me peace and at the same time the shameless bears particularly Wisey can get away writing his crap without any opposition.
    UNFORTUNATELY THAT LUNATIC'S BEAR VIEWS CAN BE IMPRINTED HERE, BUT WONT WORK IN REALITY. As I have proved a million times, he has been wrong and will by logic be wrong forever!
    To me it serves no purpose to write here and infact I was praying to find a nice exit.
    This would be our last and final warning; after which we will simply delete all your posts and account.


    Nats,

    Its only in your head that you are such a great hero. Unless you have proven me wrong around 500 times in each of your posts you could not have proven me wrong a million times.

    Besides, since prices have actually come down from the peaks in 2007, it is an undeniable fact that what I have stated is definitely true! So, how am I wrong?

    There is this rule in civilized society. We all need to subscribe to a minimum set of rules to be afforded a position in that society. For example, in Indian society, if you dressed like Mallika Sherawat dressed in her latest disastrous caper in the US, you will promptly go to jail! :D

    Likewise, you - while you may have made some relevant points - though that your "brilliance" was enough justification for you to go pissing on each and everyone who posted with a "different" view. This is simply not done in a civilised society.

    To cite and example, when I thought that my post might have upset "Economist", I felt it was my duty to set right any possibility of his being upset, before he got upset and so I gave an apology, just in case! But to you it seemed that this was a sign of weakness.

    Such misplaced arrogance and conceit cannot be compensated by any amount of value that you may bring to the forum (not that there is such great value in saying "up" over and over again!)

    So, you fully deserve everything you receive from the Mod. And there is no further abuse you can shower on us, since you have exhausted all the abuse you can bring up already!!!

    And if you do, you have no idea the kind of abuse you will receive in response. Better you take whatever little rerspect others have for you and refrain from further abuse. Advice, I'm sure you will not take in the right spirit.

    Besides you have one more way to disappear from the forum, besides the Mod deleting your account. Have you forgotten? Simply refrain from logging in. That is as effective as the Mod deleting your account. So, don't start off on all this false bravado about "hold me back otherwise I will hit you" kind of cheap B-grade cinema heroics. There are many people trying to share their (legitimate) views and learn something from it all!!!

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    Nats,

    Its only in your head that you are such a great hero. Unless you have proven me wrong around 500 times in each of your posts you could not have proven me wrong a million times.

    Besides, since prices have actually come down from the peaks in 2007, it is an undeniable fact that what I have stated is definitely true! So, how am I wrong?

    There is this rule in civilized society. We all need to subscribe to a minimum set of rules to be afforded a position in that society. For example, in Indian society, if you dressed like Mallika Sherawat dressed in her latest disastrous caper in the US, you will promptly go to jail! :D

    Likewise, you - while you may have made some relevant points - though that your "brilliance" was enough justification for you to go pissing on each and everyone who posted with a "different" view. This is simply not done in a civilised society.

    To cite and example, when I thought that my post might have upset "Economist", I felt it was my duty to set right any possibility of his being upset, before he got upset and so I gave an apology, just in case! But to you it seemed that this was a sign of weakness.

    Such misplaced arrogance and conceit cannot be compensated by any amount of value that you may bring to the forum (not that there is such great value in saying "up" over and over again!)

    So, you fully deserve everything you receive from the Mod. And there is no further abuse you can shower on us, since you have exhausted all the abuse you can bring up already!!!

    And if you do, you have no idea the kind of abuse you will receive in response. Better you take whatever little rerspect others have for you and refrain from further abuse. Advice, I'm sure you will not take in the right spirit.

    Besides you have one more way to disappear from the forum, besides the Mod deleting your account. Have you forgotten? Simply refrain from logging in. That is as effective as the Mod deleting your account. So, don't start off on all this false bravado about "hold me back otherwise I will hit you" kind of cheap B-grade cinema heroics. There are many people trying to share their (legitimate) views and learn something from it all!!!

    cheers

    Hi WorsethanWhoreMan, dont bother to abuse a Mallika sherawat or anybody. I dont do that. I only have started abusing a total imbecile calling himself Wise and who is shameless to the core that a Whore will think she needs to learn from. If you act to economist, that is not my problem. THe problem is you are such a worthless BPO guy who is scared to be thrown out of his job of writing bear fear mongering messages on this board. THe minute you dont write here, everyone knows you will be in the streets begging.
    If you yet want to beg me to leave go and do what I told in the other message or if you really worth any shit then get me out of this forum.
    REmember you are just a silly poster here. I have challenged the mod as well openly. Even after this my id stands in on Monday it will show what a WorsethanWhoreman you are.
    You will have to learn to face the mirror you shameless imbecile. And finally get all your multiple ids to abuse me, who cares. UNfortunately you aint worth a crap to take me on, now after begging the mod let us see if you get me out. Remember, if I am out it is great for me.
    If I am not out life will be miserable for you Worsethan WHore man.
    CommentQuote