Hi,

I was evaluating some apartments around velachary. I came across this new 3 bedroom apartments advertised at SIS Danube Pallikarnai. I visited the place and found that the apartment was good (flats I saw were around 1600-1800 sq.ft), nice woodwork, good parking space etc. It is located on Velachary-Tambaram road. I can always drive down to Velachary bypass road to purchase groceries, house hold items.

However what I am concerned about is the rainy seasons like august or november. I know that places like velachary-tambaram road are notorious during rainy season. Some people say that road will be improved with more layers and there should be no water logging inside the apartment compound.

I personally feel that for the same price should get a similarly new & good apartment (though a smaller one around 1200 sq.ft) inside the city in Guindy or Adambakkam which have no water logging problem and are closer to OMR also.

Please suggest if you have lived in Chennai for longer ( I've been here since 1.5 years and come from Bangalore).
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.