Collapse

Chennai PLOTS

Last updated: June 26 2012
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Chennai PLOTS

My intention was to use your data to show those funny folks who are talking bear crap calling that as WISE!! that CAGR is in the 20-30% range and not some 10% as they would like others to believe! NO MORE THAN THAT.
    Incidentally if you have only one such property you can only enjoy it as you cant have the cake and eat it too. However folks with multiple properties like that are those who will ask for a price and if somebody cant take it, they shouldnt be crying oru ayiram rendu ayiram! Beggars cant be choosers! Gotcha?

Comment

What is the going rate of plots in Metha Nagar, Kundrathur? Are there any plots available?

Comment

Originally posted by sendmethequo View Post
        What is the going rate of plots in Metha Nagar, Kundrathur? Are there any plots available?
        Waiting to hear the same from someone who knows the exact going rate there!

Comment

Originally posted by AES1983 View Post
          Waiting to hear the same from someone who knows the exact going rate there!
          1800-2000/sq ft plots are available,but pammal is a better buy at around 3000/sq ft.which is much more developed and habited.mehta nagar does not attract me as a good residential place,it is a relatively newer settlement when 18 months back the rate was only 600/sq ft

Comment

Originally posted by abk View Post
            1800-2000/sq ft plots are available,but pammal is a better buy at around 3000/sq ft.which is much more developed and habited.mehta nagar does not attract me as a good residential place,it is a relatively newer settlement when 18 months back the rate was only 600/sq ft
            Thanks, abk!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X