Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

Last updated: December 21 2010
30 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

    Originally posted by vrint View Post
    I am not sure about the builder, price is understandable as there is lots of open space in the community and all those facilities.
    There is development in this area, more like these communities, its a place for elite and not low cost housing like OMR.
    Originally posted by vrint View Post
    At the end of the day its all supply vs demand ratio, incase of these villas supply is limited, unfortunately there are not many gated communities like these on ecr, there are multiple plots , but no communities with all amenities and approvals and ready to move in status, now if it was a question of apartments there are 1000's of them on OMR but not so in case of villas on ecr!
    One of your posts says that there are lot of communities developed around this area and other post says there is no communities . Better you gather the complete picture before you make your final decision.
    Last edited by sethugm; April 25 2009, 01:07 PM.

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

      Originally posted by Stars View Post
      Dear esteemed members,

      We recently have an offer from the abv mentioned builders for their "Ferns" project (villas) measuring 3500-4500 sqft , and the price ranging from 1.4-1.7 crores . This project we understand is somewhere on the way to Mahabalipuram (siruseri), we are unfamiliar with Chennai and request feedback on the following:

      1.Feedback on above builders
      2.Any investors on this forum who have put their money in this project?
      3.What would be a more realistic price in this given area (its supposed to be a gated community with clubhouse etc)
      4.What would be the water situation this area.
      5.Is there any development in this place?

      Any feedback on the above project will be appreciated .

      Thanks,
      Stars
      Stars,

      You had asked in another thread, whether OMR issues are applicable to this project also?.The answer is yes.

      This is a villa project, and unique in that way.There arent many such projects on ECR, there are couple on OMR.

      But that only doesnt warrant such premium.You can find some beautiful indivudual house for 1.5C-2C well ahead on ECR.

      The location of this project is something which people till today use only as weekend getaway.If you are planning to live there, yes its kind of a island living among resorts and fishermen huts.

      Saw the website, The model house, layout, facilities looks good.

      But why havent they completed for 2 years?Have you visited this place?If personally not possible atleast ask some of your local contact to do so before deciding.

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

        Pl do not buy any flat or house beyond siruseri as no one lives there permanently. Only local villagers,fishermen live there

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

          I strongly disagree, 3-4 Yrs back OMR was nothing compared to now, development beyond sirsuri is inevitable. It is a gurgaon in the making.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

            Originally posted by vrint View Post
            I strongly disagree, 3-4 Yrs back OMR was nothing compared to now, development beyond sirsuri is inevitable. It is a gurgaon in the making.
            Dear friend,

            I agree that this stretch has got a lot of potential to grow as compared to other outskirts of Chennai. Though IT field is down now, it will pick up after an year or two and the growth will be like what was before. Surely the RE in this area will reap maximum benefits/return. One need to wait for some time.

            ks2071746

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

              Originally posted by vrint View Post
              I strongly disagree, 3-4 Yrs back OMR was nothing compared to now, development beyond sirsuri is inevitable. It is a gurgaon in the making.
              So you are agreeing development is yet to take place after siruseri.

              Then why but flats there now. Let the development take place first. Then we will go & live

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

                Originally posted by lovebird View Post
                So you are agreeing development is yet to take place after siruseri.

                Then why buy flats there now. Let the development take place first. Then we will go & live
                Dear friend,

                By the time development takes place, parallelly the price also would go up.

                ks2071746

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

                  Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                  Dear friend,

                  By the time development takes place, parallelly the price also would go up.

                  ks2071746
                  If development takes place after 10 years, then what to do with the flat purchased now? Keep it under locked!!!

                  Will you buy the apartment in a remore place thinking that development will take place and prices will go up that time??

                  Then how to adbise other to buy flat now.

                  Buying plots is different but flats?

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

                    Dear friend,

                    It all depends on the individual wanting to buy. Some one with children would like a place suiting his needs like good school, bus facility etc. etc. and some bachelor earning good salary may think more of future appreciation, nearness to his place of work etc. etc. though he may not get much appreciation in the next few years. Some place like Siruseri/OMR even if it is Rs. 1500/sq. ft., I am not interested, as I do not have any linkage/stakes in IT field. There are likes and dislikes for the individuals depending on their specific present and future needs. I only meant that the OMR stretch is an area which is bound to appreciate faster than other areas after a few years, not like 10 years, due to IT dominant area and IT is bound to bounce back after 1 or 2 years.

                    ks2071746

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Regaliaa Realty, Chennai

                      Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
                      Dear friend,

                      It all depends on the individual wanting to buy. Some one with children would like a place suiting his needs like good school, bus facility etc. etc. and some bachelor earning good salary may think more of future appreciation, nearness to his place of work etc. etc. though he may not get much appreciation in the next few years. Some place like Siruseri/OMR even if it is Rs. 1500/sq. ft., I am not interested, as I do not have any linkage/stakes in IT field. There are likes and dislikes for the individuals depending on their specific present and future needs. I only meant that the OMR stretch is an area which is bound to appreciate faster than other areas after a few years, not like 10 years, due to IT dominant area and IT is bound to bounce back after 1 or 2 years.

                      ks2071746
                      It (OMR) is not going to appreciate faster as even the present rate of plots/flats are higher compared to other areas. If you look for appreciation your entry price must be low.

                      So even if IT is picking up after 2 years, salary will not be sky high. With abundance of RE along OMR, appreciation will be less

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X