Unfavourable Reviews on Adyar Co-operative Society, Chennai

Last updated: July 27 2015
28 | Posts
12342 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfavourable Reviews on Adyar Co-operative Society, Chennai

Is anybody booked Plot in Thaiyur under Adyar Co-operative society.

I have booked a plot in 2007 and there is no positive reply from this society whenever contacted after that.

Similar victims can form a group and take some legal action against this Society.
    Last edited April 30 2009, 10:38 PM.

Re : Unfavourable Reviews on Adyar Co-operative Society, Chennai

what problem you faced with them

Comment

Originally posted by irefuser View Post
      Is anybody booked Plot in Thaiyur under Adyar Co-operative society. I would like to take some severe actions against this society.

I have booked a plot in 2007 and there is no positive reply from this society whenever contacted after that.

Similar victims can form a group and take some legal actions against this Society. Please send your opinions and we can do something against this society.

I believe this society cheats the people and the people confidence in the society.

Awaiting for positive reply
      What do you mean by getting cheated?didnt you get your land registered?

Generally society plots have clear titles.

After booking with such co-operative society you are required to become member of the society to be eligible for exemption of 8% stamp duty during registration.did you become a member? do you have proof of your payment details?

Comment

I have paid registration and advance fee after becoming membership..

This society started to sell the plots before land conersion approval from agri to resi and without approval from respective authorities. Also they don't have layout approval.

I believe this is illegal kind of doing business by this society..

The decision was to go with the society is purely based on the confidance about society...

Comment

Originally posted by irefuser View Post
          I have paid registration and advance fee after becoming membership..

This society started to sell the plots before land conersion approval from agri to resi and without approval from respective authorities. Also they don't have layout approval.

I believe this is illegal kind of doing business by this society..

The decision was to go with the society is purely based on the confidance about society...
          From your reply its still not clear whether you got the land registered, or only handed over the registration and booking amount to the society.Maybe the conversion/approval is facing problems.

Neverthless, What the society has done is not fair, ask for a refund.Contact others similar like you, who have invested here and take it up accordingly.You can scout for them in other forums where they actively discuss specific projects.

Comment

regd adayar coop building society

i HAD TOO PURCHASED THE GROUND FROM ADAYAR COOP BUILDING SOCIETY 2 YEARS AGO BUT STILL THEY KEPT ON SAYING THAT THE LAND WILL GET APPROVED BUT NOTHING TILL NOW.
            NIOT SURE WHAT TO DO.

Comment

Hi

The best way is to form a group and approach society as soon as possible.

You can send your opinon to my mail id.. usery1175#yahoo.com
              Last edited April 29 2009, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Dear friends,

So, one need to be careful with Coop. Societies also in buying the plots. Simply trusting them and going ahead may also put one into problem.

ks2071746

Comment

Be careful with property auctioned out by banks. They too have problems KS.

Comment

I have also paid in April 2007

Iam waiting for more then 2 years now,no improvement,they requested for 50% of the land value and said they will get the layout approval within 1 month,but its already 2 years over , no sign of improvement,please suggest what to be done .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X