Unfavourable Reviews on Adyar Co-operative Society, Chennai

Last updated: July 27 2015
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Unfavourable Reviews on Adyar Co-operative Society, Chennai

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
    Be careful with property auctioned out by banks. They too have problems KS.
    Dear friend,

You are not wrong. One need to be very careful on RE purchases, be it from any body. None regrets cheating any one in this country. Any one can cheat any one else without caste, creed, friendship, even blood relations etc. and go scotch free. There seem to be no limit on value or time to cheat.

ks2071746
    Last edited June 25 2010, 04:29 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

Hi all

I know a few friends who have also paid the adyar coop society for lands and facing same problems like not getting land or money back...

do you know any place where all such people have formed aforum...
      if not it is better we do it at the earliest...

Comment

IS it a Fraud or slow action and improper planning

Hi,
        I also booked 2 plots in 2007. Already 2 years gone. But, they say, conversion was delayed for 16 months and major delay is due to that. Now, they say, they added few 1500 sq ft plots and this along with removal of layout marking due to rain delayed the process. NOw, they say papers are in DTCP, Chennai and approval would be in, during first week of June. With Govt Special Officer inside, if these things happen, then there is no point in having special officers in the societies.
        Some are contempating criminal action.
        Please join hands and move forward.
        Raja

Comment

If something is going cheap, like a land in Adayar, then there is something fishy! Right? If one does not understand it then they have to spend their entire life in litigations.

Comment

All societies are like that.I had bad experience in Bangalore.
            I paid 25% in 2006 and another 50% in 2007,they have not given the land yet.
            Bangalore is full of this abuse by societies and that is now in TN.
            They advertise and collect money from public when they only have an agreement on a farmland,By the time they register the farmland they would have got well over the purchase price from members.Then they collect interest from the surplus and slowly apply for layout with local Gov.In the mean time they will also increase the PerSq Ft price aswel. By the time you get the land registered in your name it would be 5 years or more.
            The directors of the societies are corrupt.People fall for the Society name.

Comment

adyar co op building society - non regn of plot/non-refund

Seven of us have joined and lodged complaint with commissioner, co op socities, chennai, CM Cell, CHennai and Commissioner of Police, CHennai.
              Please join a forum by sharing your mail id and details to v_rajasekar_99yahoo.com

We can keep our contcts updated, so that, we can do a united action.

Now also the society claim that they are in the final stage of approval.

Please update your contacts and find out how many of us are victims, so that, we can go for collective action.

Comment

Adyar Cooperative Building Society - Willing to join in forum

Hi

To whomsoever it may concern (who have invested money in Thaiyur Scheme with Adyar Cooperative Building Society Ltd, Chennai)

I am also one of the victim by Adyar Cooperative Building Society Ltd., Chennai. I have paid an advance of Rs.5 Lakhs in March 2007 and three full years were lapsed. But, still the Society could not get the approval from the concerned authority. I also feel something fixitious in their transactions. No responsible person is sitting in the Society's Office at Adyar to answer me. When I sought the help of the Registrar of Cooperative Societys, Tamil Nadu, through RTI Act, the Registrar simply forwarded my query to the Joint Registrar, two times so far. But I have not received any single reply from the Joint Registrar. Then, I personally visited the HO situated at Ramanathan Street, T.Nagar, but I could not meet the concerned SO. I was informed that the Joint Registrar's Office is not receiving any documents from the previous SO Mr.Sadhasivam, and hence, no action could be taken or the amount be returned to the investors. I was further told that all the investors can join together, form a forum and lodge a complaint with the Commissioner of Police then only it will be solved.

So, if anybody forms a Forum I am willing to join to fight with the above Society legally.

VR Nagoji Rao

Comment

My dear friend

Is there any development in forming a group to fight against the Adyar Coop.Society? Have you received any news from others. Pl inform me back. also, pl spend some of your valuable times for this purpose since 3 years is going to be completed after our investment with this Society. Pl take active action soon.

Comment

Hi,

I am also one of the member who has paid 20 lakhs in advance and waiting for approval. Please let me know how I can also join the group in expediting the situation.

Comment

is there any improvement?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X