1.) Singaperumal Koil
2.) Maraimalai Nagar
3.) Guduvancheri
4.) Urapakkam
5.) Tambaram

Which of the above will be the best to buy plots as they all lie in the
same corridor.

Is there any thing that seperates them apart in terms of appreciation and
given a choice which one would you buy at.

Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear friend,

Tambaram may be a little costly but has the facilities required and can be a better place, especially within 2 KM from the railway Station. Next may be Urapakkam nearer to the Railway Station, within 2 KM.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • For next 2 years nothing will appreciate.

Afterwards appreciation will be more when it is closer to city
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

Appreciation can be thought off only after atleast 18 months.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • i prefer the order
    1.Tambaram - well posh locality with all amenities
    2.Guduvanchery - Markets are closer
    3.Singaperumal koil - Markets are closer
    4.Urapakkam
    5.Maraimalai Nagar
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

I gather that 2 very important developments are going to happen in Tambaram. One is, a new Bus Terminus is going to come up in Mudichur road. The other one is that Tambaram Railway Station may become a hub like Egmore to cater to the trains coming up and going to South. These will definitely increase the potential of Tambaram properties to escalate.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

I gather that 2 very important developments are going to happen in Tambaram. One is, a new Bus Terminus is going to come up in Mudichur road. The other one is that Tambaram Railway Station may become a hub like Egmore to cater to the trains coming up and going to South. These will definitely increase the potential of Tambaram properties to escalate.

ks2071746

These things I am hearing for the past 10 years. "Tambaram will become a hub railway station" is the statement given by SR GM 10 years ago
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

From your comments, I learn this is an old news but which I could come across now only. However, from the feasibility/possibility point of view, Tambaram has got a vast railway area in their possession which can make this happen, may not be in the very near future, but may be in a few years, as Egmore is not in a position to handle the number of trains and a day may come in the next few years time that they will have to look for some place like Tambaram to have their another hub for long distance passenger trains towards South. As far as the Mofussal Bus Terminus is concerned, is this an old news or a new one?

ks2071746
    CommentQuote