Do you guys have any details on Ceebros's upcoming project at Sholinganallur?

I heard that the price could be around 5K....Worth it? Appaswamy on the main road seems to be asking for 4.9K....
Read more
205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I called them and enquired..
    CommentQuote
  • heartbroken to hear the price... was expecting 4.9 K to 5 K...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by forumlogin
    heartbroken to hear the price... was expecting 4.9 K to 5 K...

You can try of other guys.. lot of good builders in Shols... Lancor is near by / Arel is near by as well giving ur rate...

For ceebros fans it is expected price :) ..
    CommentQuote
  • Isn't Appaswamy - Pallikaranai - 3BHK a better bet than the Ceebros Shols?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RockingChair
    Isn't Appaswamy - Pallikaranai - 3BHK a better bet than the Ceebros Shols?

I hope OP is looking for OMR

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Valliramesh
    Hi,

I am a newbie here and we are planning to buy a 3 bedroom apartment in ceebros upcoming project when we called them, sales manager say booking should be probably close to this month end.
    And got few information regarding the ceebros belvedere project its going to be 3 BHK starting from 1550 to 1800, most of the apartments are going to pent house kind of style.....
    and the site is about 740m from OMR and about 500m from Aavin approximately....
    Please suggest is it worth the sqft rate in sholiganallur they quote(RS. 5000) and will be a wise investment??

All the three are in great location.

Appaswamy is on OMR next to Sholinganallur Junction.
    Ceebros Elcot Ave is not far that.
    Classic is a bit inside but same area.

Over all one of the best location in OMR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arunag

Big fan followings there for ceebros, no surprise if the booking close by this Month end

There's plenty of buzz whenever Ceebros launch a project. Personally I never lived in any of their buildings and their architecture appears nothing special- Can someone throw light on their finishing and building quality incl amenities?

Why there's big following for their projects? Is it due to their adherence to timeline?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Clairvoyant
    There's plenty of buzz whenever Ceebros launch a project. Personally I never lived in any of their buildings and their architecture appears nothing special- Can someone throw light on their finishing and building quality incl amenities?

Why there's big following for their projects? Is it due to their adherence to timeline?

Good track record, established them as a BRAND

1) Construction Quality
    2) Good Customer support
    3) Time line adherence
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Clairvoyant

Even I'm curious. Can any one with first hand experience explain!

Haven't visited any of their projects personally, but their locations are good. Not posh, but decent middle class localities. They can claim credit for changing Velachery-Vijaya nagar to what it is today. None of their projects will ever win an architecture prize, but the immediate impression one gets on seeing them is that they are planned well and built to last. Very much look forward to replies from their customers here.
    CommentQuote
  • I live in one of the Ceebros completed project called Shyamala Garden. Booked in 2007 and was told that they would give possession by July 2008 . But it was handed in September 2008. 2 month delay is something that we all can live with I think. They in general adhere to the specification. Use only premium quality materials and fittings. Quality of the finish is something that you have to experience. I am one of their happy customer. When they launched their new project on OMR, they 1st notified all their existing customers. I evaluated and didn't like the plan and hence didn't not move forward. Their customer base is vast.

Servicewise they are very good and that is the reason for loyalty towards their brand.

Happy to be part of the community that I live in. I paid 4750 / SQ ft and now the going rate is close to 10K. Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • My opinion - 5500 is expensive compared to other Projects around that area and coupled with the large apmt sizes on offer, it's a min of 1C all inclusive price. It wont be an easy sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaishu
    I live in one of the Ceebros completed project called Shyamala Garden. Booked in 2007 and was told that they would give possession by July 2008 . But it was handed in September 2008. 2 month delay is something that we all can live with I think. They in general adhere to the specification. Use only premium quality materials and fittings. Quality of the finish is something that you have to experience. I am one of their happy customer. When they launched their new project on OMR, they 1st notified all their existing customers. I evaluated and didn't like the plan and hence didn't not move forward. Their customer base is vast.

Servicewise they are very good and that is the reason for loyalty towards their brand.

Happy to be part of the community that I live in. I paid 4750 / SQ ft and now the going rate is close to 10K. Hope this helps.

Many Thanks Kaishu and Arunnag for sharing your views. It's pretty rare to get such reviews in RE. For such reputation why don't we see many projects from them.

Most of their residential projects are small scale (barring few) and I do recall they were one of the big names in 2000's. Probably they diversified into hospitality and corporate sector!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by icemansails
    My opinion - 5500 is expensive compared to other Projects around that area and coupled with the large apmt sizes on offer, it's a min of 1C all inclusive price. It wont be an easy sell.

IceMan

Project was priced 5 k 2 months back ..now they have set the price as 5.5 K
    for shols. I hope they did enough market analysis before price increase :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by icemansails
    Base Price seems to be 5500!!!

Hi iceman sails,

Are u sure about the price??? How do u know ?? Already booking started???
    5500 is too pricey!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing is too pricey as long as there are buyers willing to pay.

People are waiting for the ever elusive economic downturn and price correction, nothing like that is going to happen in near future. Standard chartered predicted in January that property prices in Singapore were going to fall by upto 30% by year end, but not only prices are steadily increasing, sale volume has also picked up. Same story is repeating in India. If anyone is waiting for property prices to fall before taking plunge, I feel sorry for them.
    CommentQuote