Sort by :
Filter by :
- It is not cleaer what is the impact on the US companies due to this. If they are taxed on their net profit which are outsourced to foreign countries like india still the economics win. The cost of hiring the work force in US is atleast 10-20 times more than that are outsourced. If the input cost is more then the selling price will also be more. The sale will come down this will have two side impact and finally the company will die.
If they are taxed in US 35% and in india 33.99% the indian government may give tax holiday to foreign companies with condition for minimum business/ investment to be made in in india.
As many business are given 100% tax exemption in SEZs there will not be any problem in handling this issue.
On the other hand if the US government tax the entire expenses instead of net profit ??????? who knows!!!! then we have to see the behaviour of business people then.
One thing is clear.
1.The outsourcing was not done due to invitation from India
2. Business people wanted less input cost for the efficient work
3. Indians work 16 hrs for 8 hrs pay with out any deterioration in the out put.
4. They dont even speak for their rights and no strik at all.
5. Even our indian employees will reach home at midnight say 2.00 AM by catching Lorry or Even they sleep in some places (like busstop, Railway station) and reach home in the morning.
Can the US people do this? if s why this situaion arised?
In a globalised market can they operate by siting in US? that too round the clock?
When any one become a politician, any where in the world, the stinct, colour, approach will automatically change. Obama is not an excuse for that. We have to wait and watch. As such i dont c any danger in this move. It will only increase the principle of swadesiam by our great leader "Gandhi"
Things will change. Lets us hope for the best.
- Dear friend,
Some say the otherway. Creating a job in US warrants higher billing rate for the same output as compared to outsourcing. This will make the quotes of US companies more than the other country, say Indian companies participating in the enquiry/tender. The increase in rates will be much higher than the tax the US companies may have to pay now in case of withdrawal of deferral provision.