I came across Parsn's Aahana project. Its located just off the medavakkam-mambakkam main road. The rate quoted is 4500/sq.ft. Plans are very spacious. Their 2bhk 1305 sq ft apt is 68L incl registration, 1 car park etc etc. Access roads are also good. No pool but has gym & other amenities.

Thoughts on location, price, construction quality etc are appreciated.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ++++

Good Approach road
      Opp to Huge Lake
      It is their 3rd project in the same place. Also, Navins project is coming up next to this

------

Very very low UDS . Around 25%.
        Price seems to be on higher side considering low UDS.
        Bit crowded as 96 units on single building.
        Need to pay 60% of the cost after the completion of stilt floor roof as per Payment schedule.I guess ,With in 2 months, it will reach this stage
        Garbage Dumpyard close to this site. You can see it while coming from Medavakkam to the site
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanshi

Garbage Dumpyard close to this site. You can see it while coming from Medavakkam to the site

WHere excatly did u see the Dumpyard, may be i missed it? I have visited this site from Medavakkam side via Ramco and I cudnt see something like that. Is this a huge one like the ones in Pallavaram, Pallikaranai?

WHere excatly did u see the Dumpyard, may be i missed it? I have visited this site from Medavakkam side via Ramco and I cudnt see something like that. Is this a huge one like the ones in Pallavaram, Pallikaranai?

CommentQuote
  • I cant compare the size as I haven't seen the ones you have mentioned. Garbage is burnt regularly in the dumpyard. Next to Parsn site ( towards Medavakkam) , there is a vacant plot and Garbage dumpyard is next to that. May be 100 meters from Parsn site.

If you come from Medavakkam, it will be after the Ramco and just before the Parsn
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks so much for your input. Keep 'em coming! Dumpyard & factory neigbors :-P Looking less attractive now.

I was looking at google maps & can see the Kaleeshwari refinery rt next to it maybe 400-600 ft from Parsn. Any possible issues from that?

UDS- what is the avg acceptable UDS ? Does it differ by area or by builder or both?
    Lake- Is the lake a + or a '-'? Potential flooding of the Medavakkam -Mambakkam road?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Seinfeld

I was looking at google maps & can see the Kaleeshwari refinery rt next to it maybe 400-600 ft from Parsn. Any possible issues from that?

There is a strong stench of Kachcha Oil when you pass thru this refinery. But dont know how close this is to Parsn, but I guess the Renascence would shield the current one -Ahana from this hopefully! The foll URL will give u a better idea

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

The lake is a decent one! In case you are in Chennai, I would suggest you to visit the place to get a better understanding as taste and reqt differs! Also visit their already handed over " Renascence"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanshi
    I cant compare the size as I haven't seen the ones you have mentioned. Garbage is burnt regularly in the dumpyard. Next to Parsn site ( towards Medavakkam) , there is a vacant plot and Garbage dumpyard is next to that. May be 100 meters from Parsn site.

If you come from Medavakkam, it will be after the Ramco and just before the Parsn

Thanks for the info!
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to invest in Navin starwood.. Wondering y Ahana is costlier than Navin which has lott of amenities.. Is this a good place to invest? suggestions pls..
    CommentQuote
  • They don't have a good floor plan on website! Do they have a big park nearby?
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the site. The garbage dump next to navin's and parsn aahana project is very big now. The major issue is it is constantly burning and 24 hours smoke coming from this dump yard. There are 2 other multi storied building are in constructing nearby. So in future, there will be more garbage dump. After investing lakhs and lakhs of rupees we have to live in this smoke covered environment. One more issue is sewage dump nearby causing water contamination. Please think twice before make any decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Please see the today's hindu paper 2nd page regarding this garbage dump yard.
    CommentQuote
  • I am rejecting Aahana

I was seriously considering this property. But the garbage dumpyard is a big problem for me. It is only a few meters away.:(:(:(:(:(

Even if I want it as an investment, am sure that in a few years when I do want to sell, I will not be able to find a buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys i m planning to buy a 2BHK in Parsn Aahana at 8th floor....is there any problems in buying a home at 8th floor is it advisable to buy a home in 8th floor....pls provide some comments on it.....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi guys i m planning to buy a 2BHK in Parsn Aahana at 8th floor....the builder is quoting 4500 per sq ft and all together the total cost is coming around 70L....requesting you guys to give me some points on project, builder and cost....is the cost looks fare....pls post some pros and cons of the project and the builder...Thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote