In the next 5 years, Chennai will grow so rapidly that even those who sold in 2004 who feel deceived now, will not be as upset as those who sell now. In other words if RE moved up between 2004 and 2008 5 to 10 times then by 2013 it will move up so much that the bear cartel here will be active again in 2013 expecting a fall to a value 2 times higher than 2008 prices.
What with DMK back in Chennai, Cong in saddle firmly, market to gap up today by 400 Nifty points. What happened this election was least expected by many. However if you yet talk bear talk on this board then u must be senile.
Those who laughed at my prices in Urapakkam of 50L in Urapakkam will bite dust. Now I will wait for Rs 2Cr per ground in Urapakkam.
In Saligramam I was heckled by bears for Rs 2Cr per ground. Here I expect 5cr and even above in the next 4 years.
In other words if you are expecting a fall, u will have to just live in the Land of Lotus eaters.
ENJOY THE SUPER DUPER BULL RUN. If you have land it will shoot up to a level u cant imagine. If you have flat even that will shoot up 2 to 4 times in next 4 years. Welcome to super inflation, super cost and difficult times ahead.
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You are a bear as I said. So u will expect a fall

Nats, do you seriously believe everyone should be either a bull or bear?
    There is no way one could be rationally neutral?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wiseman
    abk: Yes, its a contradiction as you noticed. In fact, I noticed it even before hitting the submit button. But, where would you rather put your money? Any bets?

Nats: will you be the perenial loser? You must take some tips from me regarding the naked options trading part. As I said, I bought both puts as well as calls, both out of the money. In any sharp movement situation, the price increase in the option moving favorably will far outweigh the loss in the option gaoing against - example, I lost 75 on the put but gained 300 on the calls, netting 225 on an investment of 170, a 132% profit in 4 days! So, net, you gain. Its only a poor amateur who takes a one-way call on the eve of such a significant event!!! And they lose more often than not!

Second, the land is not in a slum in Mylapore - you seem to have a liking only for slums, probably why you buy land only in those areas and seem to be so familiar with them all around Chennai. The price is well above 2C and there too we happen to have hit the jackpot!!! :D

As you can see, if only you set aside your over-inflated opinion and conceit about your (apparent) talents and skills, you might just be able to make the correct calls and decisions.

Wrong on both counts about wisey, Nats. Sorry, but you have to change your attitude significantly before getting into the money! I can help there, so, can others on this forum who seem to have capability far above yours. If only you make up your mind and change, you could be well on your way! :D

cheers

This funny Makku fellow is not understanding Hedging. He thinks buying a strangle is the only option. Well cant help half baked guys, who wont tell where they got their MBAs. Shows the worthlessness of their degrees.
    Anyway he says he has made a jackpot on his land. The same fellow tells others that RE is falling and in the same vein wont sell his land. Shows the classic LIAR the guy who calls himself WISE is.
    LIARMAN is a super liar. Dont be stuck with him as he neither owns land in RK Salai, neither does he do any big business in BLR in AI or Neural networks. He is just a front end man for a specific RE organisation trying to pick up land for NRIs at dead cheap prices. Beward this SHARK who calls himself WISEMAN.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raghavan.aiyangar
    Nats, do you seriously believe everyone should be either a bull or bear?
    There is no way one could be rationally neutral?

Raghav, They can be like you CONFUSED and neither bull nor bear! Gotcha!
    On the serious side. THere aint no bulls or bears if I state in American. For example I am bullish on RE and am an Investor there. On Stocks I trade. I go long, I go short. I am basically bearish on the approach of Indians and Indian govt in general. Finally I know what I am doing. If someone knows that then there is no issue. For example you are in this forum making serious statements but need others to find out HEIGHT OF BUILDING as permitted in Chennai.
    Learn to use Google. Dont waste your time on Sharks! LOL!
    CommentQuote
    abk: Yes, its a contradiction as you noticed. In fact, I noticed it even before hitting the submit button. But, where would you rather put your money? Any bets?

Nats: will you be the perenial loser? You must take some tips from me regarding the naked options trading part. As I said, I bought both puts as well as calls, both out of the money. In any sharp movement situation, the price increase in the option moving favorably will far outweigh the loss in the option gaoing against - example, I lost 75 on the put but gained 300 on the calls, netting 225 on an investment of 170, a 132% profit in 4 days! So, net, you gain. Its only a poor amateur who takes a one-way call on the eve of such a significant event!!! And they lose more often than not!

Second, the land is not in a slum in Mylapore - you seem to have a liking only for slums, probably why you buy land only in those areas and seem to be so familiar with them all around Chennai. The price is well above 2C and there too we happen to have hit the jackpot!!! :D

As you can see, if only you set aside your over-inflated opinion and conceit about your (apparent) talents and skills, you might just be able to make the correct calls and decisions.

Wrong on both counts about wisey, Nats. Sorry, but you have to change your attitude significantly before getting into the money! I can help there, so, can others on this forum who seem to have capability far above yours. If only you make up your mind and change, you could be well on your way! :D

cheers

Actually it brings me to ask another basic question. How many strangles did Wisey buy? If he were so SURE ABOUT HIMSELF he could have sold his Land in RK Salai (let us assume it really exists) even for 65L which he feels is low and should have bought this strangle and made 132% profit in 3 days. The shame is he would have at best played with one lot either side and is boasting. Most likely he did nothing just took down the values from paper and tried to talk big!
    The point is in Options and high margin games in Stock market the game is different. I have even made 6-10 times my money in options during settlement week but that does not mean I will sell my land and play settlement game! ONLY FOOLS will and CROOKS will make others fools and ask them to do it, like Wiseman does.
    When u want safe and pretty high returns (meaning 20-30%) returns then u go for RE and specifically land. I have shown by past examples the returns that it has generated consistently, CAGR of 25% and above.
    Now while I am HONEST to admit my mistake on Stock market on this particular instance, I am not insane like Wiseman to keep telling that I am right when I am not. For example Wisey tells RE market will fall.
    He said that in 2008 June or so, when I probably first entered this portal. It did not fall and he kept harping the same. Now it has not risen much in 2009 but he keeps stressing it will fall. He will give you a 10 year chart of how much it will fall, after all he may not exist another 10 months (maybe not even 10 weeks) and if you find him wrong what can you do? Now he can state the same about my existence, but past has proven that I have been consistently right. I have made fortunes by not selling RE.
    To be precise one RE piece was to be sold in 1993 for 3L, but I prevented its happening in my family and today it is worth atleast 2c. In other words, Wiseman can say a lot of things.
    If any of you want to claim higher smartness than Wisey, go back and check the option prices. For example if you got to check 3500CE of May in April it might have been very cheap, today it will be worth a fortune. So build up a story AS IF YOU BOUGHT IT THEN AND MADE A FORTUNE NOW!
    Forget that. I know of clients of my broker who bought 4000CE (Calls) at 45 last Friday. They must have gone upto 600 when Nifty bounced up today. Even at close it must have been around 400. So it is 10 times. Is that not smarter than Wise?
    Wise is bookish without brains. He will talk straddles and strangles and butterflies but ask him direction he wont know. And such a shameless DIRECTIONLESS guy who tries to skim out money by playing both ways is advicing you to SELL RE especially when he himself claims to be holding his RK Salai property. DONT YOU THINK EVEN OUR POLITICIANS WILL NEED A LEASON IN CHEATING FROM HIM? Have u seen a bigger shark than him?
    CommentQuote
  • Just a juvenile dilinquent?

Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Actually it brings me to ask another basic question. How many strangles did Wisey buy? If he were so SURE ABOUT HIMSELF he could have sold his Land in RK Salai (let us assume it really exists) even for 65L which he feels is low and should have bought this strangle and made 132% profit in 3 days. The shame is he would have at best played with one lot either side and is boasting. Most likely he did nothing just took down the values from paper and tried to talk big!
    The point is in Options and high margin games in Stock market the game is different. I have even made 6-10 times my money in options during settlement week but that does not mean I will sell my land and play settlement game! ONLY FOOLS will and CROOKS will make others fools and ask them to do it, like Wiseman does.
    When u want safe and pretty high returns (meaning 20-30%) returns then u go for RE and specifically land. I have shown by past examples the returns that it has generated consistently, CAGR of 25% and above.
    Now while I am HONEST to admit my mistake on Stock market on this particular instance, I am not insane like Wiseman to keep telling that I am right when I am not. For example Wisey tells RE market will fall.
    He said that in 2008 June or so, when I probably first entered this portal. It did not fall and he kept harping the same. Now it has not risen much in 2009 but he keeps stressing it will fall. He will give you a 10 year chart of how much it will fall, after all he may not exist another 10 months (maybe not even 10 weeks) and if you find him wrong what can you do? Now he can state the same about my existence, but past has proven that I have been consistently right. I have made fortunes by not selling RE.
    To be precise one RE piece was to be sold in 1993 for 3L, but I prevented its happening in my family and today it is worth atleast 2c. In other words, Wiseman can say a lot of things.
    If any of you want to claim higher smartness than Wisey, go back and check the option prices. For example if you got to check 3500CE of May in April it might have been very cheap, today it will be worth a fortune. So build up a story AS IF YOU BOUGHT IT THEN AND MADE A FORTUNE NOW!
    Forget that. I know of clients of my broker who bought 4000CE (Calls) at 45 last Friday. They must have gone upto 600 when Nifty bounced up today. Even at close it must have been around 400. So it is 10 times. Is that not smarter than Wise?
    Wise is bookish without brains. He will talk straddles and strangles and butterflies but ask him direction he wont know. And such a shameless DIRECTIONLESS guy who tries to skim out money by playing both ways is advicing you to SELL RE especially when he himself claims to be holding his RK Salai property. DONT YOU THINK EVEN OUR POLITICIANS WILL NEED A LEASON IN CHEATING FROM HIM? Have u seen a bigger shark than him?

Nats,

I had given my word to Admin that I would stick to facts and meaningful discussions. Which meant I would not get dragged into the silly, totally worthless drivel you dish out repeatedly.

Given the abysmally low level of crap you dish out in such large volumes, I must definitely petition the IIT you went to, to do a re-evaluation and maybe they might find out they have made a cardinal error!!!

Nevertheless, you must be definitely a makku since you seem so familiar with the term - maybe you see one in the mirror every time you look into it!!! :D

I will continue to stick with my word to admin and ignore your moronic, abusive language, while hoping that Admin will simply ban you outright for the continuous abuse you subject everyone to in every post you make.

You must be one hell of a loser with all kinds of psychiatric problems! And I probably have a majority of readers agreeing silently with me on this diagnosis, just for your information!

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I have been reading the posts by Natarajg007. makes NO sense at all. Abusive most of the time. Should seek psychiatric help.
    CommentQuote
    Nats,

I had given my word to Admin that I would stick to facts and meaningful discussions. Which meant I would not get dragged into the silly, totally worthless drivel you dish out repeatedly.

Given the abysmally low level of crap you dish out in such large volumes, I must definitely petition the IIT you went to, to do a re-evaluation and maybe they might find out they have made a cardinal error!!!

Nevertheless, you must be definitely a makku since you seem so familiar with the term - maybe you see one in the mirror every time you look into it!!! :D

I will continue to stick with my word to admin and ignore your moronic, abusive language, while hoping that Admin will simply ban you outright for the continuous abuse you subject everyone to in every post you make.

You must be one hell of a loser with all kinds of psychiatric problems! And I probably have a majority of readers agreeing silently with me on this diagnosis, just for your information!

cheers

Wiseman pls ignore this guy and dont waste time on him.Thats what I do.Let him write whatever he wants.
    CommentQuote
  • Wiseman: You must be one hell of a loser with all kinds of psychiatric problems! And I probably have a majority of readers agreeing silently with me on this diagnosis, just for your information!

Wiseman, why silently? I'm very vocal in supporting rational reasonable posts and object out right when some empty vessels make more noise.

We all understand that some people are just dumb and so are unable to understand or think logically. It (I mean Nats) reminds me of the famous quote "Don't argue with stupids. They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience"!
    CommentQuote
  • i knew there was a one more twist here...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BigBear
    Wiseman pls ignore this guy and dont waste time on him.Thats what I do.Let him write whatever he wants.

Yes Wiseman, Many here like your valuable contributions with thanks.And you just have to ignore this guy as such people will have congenital liking for abusive/irrational things & this guy never seems to be realising/correcting his blunders.May be it could be the only inherited wealth for him ?
    CommentQuote
    Nats,

cheers

When truth about Wisey's knowledge of stock market is brought out, he cries and gets his cohorts to cry as well. Sorry, I wont be cowed down even if Wisey creates 1000 New ids to cry on his behalf. Rather he can try answering the questions I raised.
    What a shame that is he is carrying along?...La La Wiseman...IRForum Makkuman...
    PS. Writing to Boney M soon!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raghavan.aiyangar
    Wiseman, why silently? I'm very vocal in supporting rational reasonable posts and object out right when some empty vessels make more noise.

We all understand that some people are just dumb and so are unable to understand or think logically. It (I mean Nats) reminds me of the famous quote "Don't argue with stupids. They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience"!

And this Aiyangar prank asks for help from the person he cribs about but not from his Makku friend. Aiyangar, is your brother building a house or something else?
    CommentQuote

• Nats,

You must be one hell of a loser with all kinds of psychiatric problems!

Wiseman spells Juvenile Delinquent as DILINQUENT
    Meaning:a young offender

Wiseman..
    a. Does not know his spellings well, while trying to criticise my English. Remember I type my answers then and there at high speed and so dont do a recheck. I dont care for it. Our friend who talks profoundly about good English is strangely out of tune with spellings all the way.
    b. He is abusive as the meaning says. Calling him a makku is too mild.
    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
    Nats,

cheers

Wiseman, I am addressing this one to you after a long time. By calling me a hell of a loser, dont you seem to be crying over your losses. You and your bear friends cry day in day out. Well I can understand that most of you guys are jobless as of now, and dont have means to pay back your loans. However that does not mean prices will come down and accomodate you. By abusing bull talkers you wont become any better. By calling me a loser, your losses wont go away.
    Go home Wisey and think calmly. Remember, I dont pass your way. You come with ur illgotten crap on Stock markets and I am having to tell u that u r just typing out results from old papers.
    BTW, U are yet to answer me on
    WHAT IS THE UNIVERSITY/INSTITUTE WHICH U CLAIM WAS NEXT ONLY TO IIMA WHERIN U STUDIED IN AND AROUND 1985?
    Is it such a bad question or abusive question to be asked or is it indecent to ask about YOUR OWN CLAIM TO BE AN MBA FROM ONE SUCH INSTITUTE.
    If you dont answer it this time too, then it will show that you are the thickest hide in town. Sorana ketta madu! Not just makku.
    Cheers.
    PS. As for your funny friends. Let them answer on your behalf. If they feel I should not know about it, then you on the first hand should not be yapping about some imaginary college on this board. After all your CONCEIT is very obvious from the term Wiseman.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorana ketta madu!

Nats, whatever education you boast you have and whatever college you boast you studied, it all proves to be a pure lie, the moment one looks at your language!
    Please take care and possibly visit a psyciatrist as the summer is hot and this kind of reaction is expected from you!
    CommentQuote