Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by HVRKMUDoes anybody have experience in getting NOC (No objection Certificate) from ASI (Archaeological Society of India) for building construction in areas which are restricted/prohibited around Pallavaram? Could you please share some information on how to go about it? Thanks
Now, that is a hard one to obtain I hear.CommentQuote0Flag
- Recently I was looking at a land which is close to an ASI site.
As per my recent finding- any property on the 100m radius no excavation and construction possible. 100-200-300m renovation possible, new construction should go through prioir NOC. Any NOC/waiver need to be sent to Delhi (Applications for building repairs flood ASI, no decision as yet - Indian Express). (Now I believe they are de-centralising decision making)
I believe many residents in Pallavaram and Kanchipuram district are facing this music. Government to clear bottlenecks on Archaeological Survey of India protected sites - Times Of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- Following are the list of docs required for NOC:
1. Buidling plan (comply with vertical restrictions)
5. Aerial Survey- distance measurement through surveyor
6. Latest Pics of the landCommentQuote0Flag
- ASI - NOC needed in Gowrivakkam (Gurusamy Nagar & Extension)
Thought of sharing my bad experience with Gurusamy Nagar, Gowrivakkam w.r.t ASI NOC problem. I got an offer in Gurusamy Nagar Extension , Gowrivakkam (100 to 150 meters from the Medavakkam to Thambaram Main Road), adjacent to Prince College. Details are 1200 Sq.ft for 50 Lakhs, 24 feet Road. Bad news is that, when I confirmed that this Locality comes under ASI NOC zone to get building approval. Also heard that getting NOC approval is not an easy process as already people are striving for last 2 year to get NOC in this area (especilly in the proximity of 100 to 200 meteres from the Main road, as it falls in 300 meters zone of Sembakkam. Finally I had to withdraw the deal and resume my further land search in another area. :)
Also I have been unofficially informed from the ASI office, that there are revision acts under consideration w.r.t ASI regulations to expand or revise the boundary in 2014 especially Sembakkam & Rajakilpakkam. I am not sure how much upto the reality in this densely residential area again.CommentQuote2Flag
- Hi, we are also got offer in Gurusamy Nagar Extension , Gowrivakkam (100 to 150 meters from the Medavakkam to Thambaram Main Road), adjacent to Prince College. Details are 1200 Sq.ft land with old house east facing for 52 Lakhs, 24 feet Road from the same location that u mentioned above. can you pl. clarify the exact address, survey number and details of the land if u have?
What are all the verifications did against that land?CommentQuote0Flag
- may be people in that area have started selling as precautionary, as there will be problem in future.? there are regularly ads in sulekha from that area...CommentQuote0Flag
- Did you get NOC from ASI? Now there is a portal online they say....please answer. I too don't know how to get building plan approval.
Dr Mahesh Sharma launches the NOC Online Application Portal and Processing System (NOAPS) for the National Monument Authority (NMA)CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi economist vettipyn D senior members pls help
I have a plot in jaya nagar red marked by asi even though the plot is at a distance of 300 metres from the hill. I have 1.5 yr deadline to develop or exit from this asset because of important commitment. Getting offer for rs 1.6k ( gv rs.@1.5k). Please advice that exit rate or to wait for things to improve. Gt this asset in late 1980s so not worth checking invest vs roi for the same. Please ADVICE.. P.s hi Pink Lotus; do you have any offers for your plot?.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by krgopalanI hv a plot in jayA ngr red mkrd by asi even thou the my plot is distant of 300 metres from the hill. I hv 1.5 yr deadline to develop or exit from this asset bcoz of imp commitment. Getting offer for rs 1.6k ( gv rs.@1.5k). Pls advice tgt exit rate or to wait for things to improve. Gt this asset in late 1980s so not worth checking invt vs roi for the same. Pls ADVICE.. P.s hi pink lotus do u hv any offers for ur plot?.
Sorry to hear about your case. I dont think much can be done now. ASI have stopped giving NOC. Most ASI cordoned areas are Megalithic sites which are pending excavation. They are not protected monument. The area will be cleared once ASI excavates and collects artifacts if any. Given their budget constraints it wont happen quickly. I suggest you talk with chennai corporation people to see if building approval is possible, they might have some way.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Experts,
Are they issuing the NOC for regulated areas in Old Pallavaram? . Is it good to buy a plot without NOC in old pallavaram which is marked as 'regulated' area.CommentQuote0Flag
- I recently found out that every bit of land inside the ASI regulated area (i.e., within 300 metres from the marked area) had been converted into Grama natham (areas meant for residential purpose only).
The entire Subramaniabarathi puram layout in Ponmar, Chennai had been marked as Grama natham lands.
Areas near Perumbakkam hills too affected by this. I heard that this is the case across Tamilnadu in all the ASI regulated areas.
Every one who applied PATTA transfer after 2012 are getting the new PATTA classified as GRAMA NATHAM. I am posting this in the forum since this is a very important news and missing from Indian Real Estate Board topics. Every one must be aware of this news before planning to buy plots in ASI regulated area. I found out this in the last minute before registering one such plot. Even the local VAO office never lets out this info voluntarily.
Does this mean that govt can take over the land whenever they want by giving compensation only for the land(not for the house built on that land).
- Does banks like SBI verify the ASI consideration before giving loan to apartment purchases. any one has any idea.CommentQuote0Flag