Dear all,
Pl put up your view about the cost that is prevailing in the areas of camp road, selaiyur, sembakkam in East tambaram chennai.
recently i found a property - flat ,which was offered for Rs 2650 per square feet , it was 6 yr old building and a third hand property.
Pl do comment on this and let me know whether it is a best deal i could ever get

suman i found a property - flat ,which was offered for Rs 2650 per square feet , it was 6 yr old building and a third hand property.
Pl do comment on this and let me know whether it is a best deal i could ever get

suman
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In sembakkam prices for new flats should be around Rs.3000/sq.ft and in Seliyur, camp road new flats around Rs.3450/sq.ft. Cross check with others. KS or abk who are more familiar with Tambaram might help.
    CommentQuote
  • the rate is around 2700-3300. why buy a second hand flat? when you can get bargains on new ones.

there is one proposed project of 3 bed duplex flats with pvt terrace,ccp in the price range of 28-33 L this is 1.5 km from velachery road,2 kms from camp road junction and 1 km from hasthinapuram bus terminus pls pm me
    CommentQuote
  • Rate for newly constructed houses in Sembakkam area is 2900 - 3000/Sq.ft.
    CommentQuote