Last updated: November 17 2018
50 | Posts
7912 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VGN Stafford by VGN Housing in Ambattur, Chennai

Dear all,

Can anyone plz tell abt VGN Stafford at Ambattur.....they r quoting 3299/sq ft...is it good to invest in this project.....

Thnx.

Re : VGN Stafford by VGN Housing in Ambattur, Chennai

They are taking bookings only on blocks on backside, not a worth !, instead if they take orders on front side that would be great !

Not within city limits , but near to city limits.

Comment

Today i got the price details....it comes round 4200/sq ft all together.....

Comment

Originally posted by bulli79 View Post
        Today i got the price details....it comes round 4200/sq ft all together.....
        Wow, never thought rates will rise so much, Each new project is setting record price and the difference between base price and the all inclusive price keeps widening. India surely needs a Real estate regulatory authority on the lines of TRAI to keep all hidden costs in check.

Comment

beware of them of late they are getting in to some issues. VGN Minerva is heading to a real trouble they have started to claim the department store building (real big building) belongs to someone else and not to the apartment owners. Similiarly in VGN Krona project in porur no one knows the details of the club house facilities. Now VGN Stafford i think they r offering lifetime free maintainance - they will completely take over the club house every thing i believe. beware

Comment

Last month they quoted 3500rs during launch , now 4200 rs.. whats happening chennai ?? more over that area is not gonna grow due to narrow connecting road from ambattur indus estate till tiruvalllur ..

Comment

Hey all,

I think they still charge 3299 per sqft but with amenities like STP ,WTP, Clubhouse , Parking coming around 10 lakhs people now have start mis calculations that it appreciated too much to 4200 rupees sft. Please dont aggravate the real estate mkt further....

I still feel for chennai North it s a hefty amount to quote. The life long maintenance per sqft will be 3 INR.So for 1000 Sqft flat will have to start payin 3000 INR and as time goes by 10 yrs down line it would Imagine this would double considering they ve to maintain such huge club house , Movie halls....etc etc... Comin out to the road near by railwaystation are like 3 kms and approach roads to that ... lets not discuss..Bus stop is der... but challenge is t would be crowded obviously...These were some reasons I had opted out...

Comment

To avoid material movement in the completed ones

Originally posted by yashhunt View Post
                They are taking bookings only on blocks on backside, not a worth !, instead if they take orders on front side that would be great !

Bookings are taken from back, so that we can handover the completed blocks first and continue with the construction in the front blocks to avoid material movement in the completed ones.

We have very clearly mentioned in our communications that the project is close to Ambattur.

Comment

Originally posted by yashhunt View Post

Bookings are taken from back, so that we can handover the completed blocks first and continue with the construction in the front blocks to avoid material movement in the completed ones.

We have very clearly mentioned in our communications that the project is close to Ambattur.

Comment

Originally posted by snt2011 View Post
                    beware of them of late they are getting in to some issues. VGN Minerva is heading to a real trouble they have started to claim the department store building (real big building) belongs to someone else and not to the apartment owners. Similiarly in VGN Krona project in porur no one knows the details of the club house facilities. Now VGN Stafford i think they r offering lifetime free maintainance - they will completely take over the club house every thing i believe. beware
                    We have not included the retail block in the common area and the retail block UDS has been treated like any other flat. Club House in included in the common area and all the flat owners will jointly own the club house. VGN has clearly mentioned everything the agreement and we will not mislead our customers. Kindly do not believe the false rumours.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X