Does anyone know the limits of airport planned acquisition in
manapakkam.

How can i check if the area is scheduled for acquisition. for example
No:19A in “ BELL NAGAR” manapakkam.

The contractor claims this area is not scheduled
for acquisition however, is there any way to check
this for sure??????????? please advice
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anandxx
    Does anyone know the limits of airport planned acquisition in
    manapakkam.

    How can i check if the area is scheduled for acquisition. for example
    No:19A in “ BELL NAGAR” manapakkam.

    The contractor claims this area is not scheduled
    for acquisition however, is there any way to check
    this for sure??????????? please advice


    contact the VAO ,and the Airport authority of india and even CMDA should have the data
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    contact the VAO ,and the Airport authority of india and even CMDA should have the data


    im outside india. How can i contact CMDA. i have all the details of survey and approval however, CMDA website does not provide any contact infor for such
    question. no emails. nothng.
    CommentQuote
  • layout copies

    HI friend,

    Approved layout copies are given to the public on written request
    to the CMDA.You can contact the reception counter at Area Plans
    Unit.
    regards
    unlikely
    CommentQuote
  • Why play with fire? What is so special about Manapakkam?
    CommentQuote
  • Very simple, that is the best place which has access to anna salai,
    mt ponamalee road, arcot road and kknagar and jawarhalal nehru road.

    All other such areas are now saturated. If a calculated risk can be
    taken this will be the place to invest.

    however, following is the exact words from the builder, so thought no harm
    in checking it out.






    There was airport acquisition at manapakkam but not in our property, our property is located on the right hand side of the main road and the airport acquisition is on the left hand side and u can enquire at manapakkam panchayat office or CMDA with our survey number, our project is approved by HDFC BANK and we got 35 lakh loan for our client for one of the house ( R.R. KURINJI ), If there is Airport Aquisition we wont construct and sell it is an offence,and also the Aquisition is complete, if any property is under aquisition u cant Register that property at registrar office ( we just now register one of our house at saidapet registrar office ) so dont worry about Aquisition we wont put u in trouble, pls enquire clearly, our address is No:19A in “ BELL NAGAR”, Comprised in
    Survey No. , situated in Manapakkam Village, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram

    District of south Chennai and admeasuring an extent of 1000sft., Approved and sanctioned by Lay

    out Approval No: P ,Vide Letter No; 16.02.93 and Sub-

    Division Approval No:dated23.01.08 Vide Letter No:0 , within

    the Sub-Registration District of South Chennai,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by unlikely
    HI friend,

    Approved layout copies are given to the public on written request
    to the CMDA.You can contact the reception counter at Area Plans
    Unit.
    regards
    unlikely


    Even approved layouts can be acquired
    CommentQuote
  • well this is the area that has access to ponamaleeroad,arcot,jawaharlal,
    anna salai. Trust me the prices here will BOOOOOM, once all this issue
    with acquisition is sorted out. High risk investement but if calculated well
    it is gold mine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandxx
    well this is the area that has access to ponamaleeroad,arcot,jawaharlal,
    anna salai. Trust me the prices here will BOOOOOM, once all this issue
    with acquisition is sorted out. High risk investement but if calculated well
    it is gold mine.


    What is the current quote.? If it is already boomed price, hardly it will further boom in another 5 years.

    Who knows it may become coal mine also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovebird
    What is the current quote.? If it is already boomed price, hardly it will further boom in another 5 years.

    Who knows it may become coal mine also

    Coal mines are costly too. Aves may not understand though!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Coal mines are costly too. Aves may not understand though!


    But apes like you understand
    CommentQuote
  • Good joke lovebird. Actually man came from the apes but some are feather brained yet dear bird!
    CommentQuote