most people do not disclose the true value of their property in the records,blackmoney, not following guideline value,dubious deals, so for someone to buy an expensive property,is it really possible to be forthright and deal in re with honesty and integrity. Its very rare and for some one who is faithful to his religion will his concience allow him???
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dont know about religion and black money being related! However in Tamil Nadu if you want to be 100% honest I BET IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Can you get a driving license in TN without paying bribe?
    In TN you cant do a RE transaction without black is my knowledge! The seller and buyer maybe clean but the registrar wont let u go without it!Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkkumar
    most people do not disclose the true value of their property in the records,blackmoney, not following guideline value,dubious deals, so for someone to buy an expensive property,is it really possible to be forthright and deal in re with honesty and integrity. Its very rare and for some one who is faithful to his religion will his concience allow him???

Indian system will never align with or suitable for religious or morally right people.
    CommentQuote
  • its not black all the time

Originally Posted by kkkumar

kkk many Re deals are done in full white

foe eg a man wants to sell his house and buy somewhere else he wouldnt accept black as he would require that white to purchase the new one without capital gains(tax exemption to buy a single house). and if the buyer is going for a loan he would want the maximum in white to avail max loan.therefore everything is case to case basis.you can very well invest in RE in pure white.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kkkumar

Is religion itself morally right. Is caste system morally right?????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Valkeyiley polakey therinjukanu ....summa azhakudadu bears madirey
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Is religion itself morally right. Is caste system morally right?????????????

caste system is not morally right
    all are equal? and hence the reservation policy is using the same 'refusal to equality' against the FCs now. that aint morally right.
    bcoz someones fault you cant snatch the rights of someother just bcoz he was born in that caste.
    you are actually using the law "an eye for an eye" but the irony is the eye being cut is not of the person who committed it.
    is the two civil laws for islamists morally right when the constitution claims no discrimination on the basis of religion????

is the subsidy on the HAJ morally right???

the whole world which has used discrimination on many fronts now dares to point a finger at india without seeing the other fingers pointing at itself.

TH US of A
    where few years back there was slavery.
    where there was rascism.
    where the blacks were treated like shit.
    the native indians were slaughtered nothing short of a genocide.
    Do they have a reservation system there.

ONLY INDIA AND ITS TOLERANT MAJORITY ARE GIVING THESE PRIVILIGES TELL ME WHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD IS THE MAJORITY AT A DISADVANTAGE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    kkk many Re deals are done in full white

foe eg a man wants to sell his house and buy somewhere else he wouldnt accept black as he would require that white to purchase the new one without capital gains(tax exemption to buy a single house). and if the buyer is going for a loan he would want the maximum in white to avail max loan.therefore everything is case to case basis.you can very well invest in RE in pure white.

I dont think you are right ABK. I dont think it is possible in TN. Unless ofcourse you are selling at the guideline value in which case you are selling for a song. THe guideline value in TN is almost 1/3rd to 1/5th the real value and even if the buyer and seller agree to the real value the Registrar disallows it as he has pressure to keep the guideline value from going up too much. It is black black all the way.
    I would have sold my lands in Chennai for all the beautiful prices but I did not know what to do with the black. Remember in CHennai it is between 20 to 40% white, in Bangalore it is 60% white and so I could not shift my property.
    I dont believe things have changed one bit though you are not the first to talk about 100% white to me. However it sounds inpractical.
    CommentQuote
    caste system is not morally right
    all are equal? and hence the reservation policy is using the same 'refusal to equality' against the FCs now. that aint morally right.
    bcoz someones fault you cant snatch the rights of someother just bcoz he was born in that caste.
    you are actually using the law "an eye for an eye" but the irony is the eye being cut is not of the person who committed it.
    is the two civil laws for islamists morally right when the constitution claims no discrimination on the basis of religion????

is the subsidy on the HAJ morally right???

the whole world which has used discrimination on many fronts now dares to point a finger at india without seeing the other fingers pointing at itself.

TH US of A
    where few years back there was slavery.
    where there was rascism.
    where the blacks were treated like shit.
    the native indians were slaughtered nothing short of a genocide.
    Do they have a reservation system there.

ONLY INDIA AND ITS TOLERANT MAJORITY ARE GIVING THESE PRIVILIGES TELL ME WHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD IS THE MAJORITY AT A DISADVANTAGE.

abk,

you seem to have stretched a bit here.

i was replying in context to this discussion. if religion itself is not morally right then what is the use of quoting religion to decide whether something is morally right or wrong.

Majority of people in India are compassionate which is the goodness, essence of India. I am of opinion that majority should make sacrifices to help minority grow and prosper....(including writing off discrimination of OBCs/SCs/STs which kept those poor for two thousand years)....that is what will make future generations to look at India and say 'wah, they have a big heart'.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm looks like we are digressing into Reservations. Not that I disagree one bit with ABK but I dont think this is the forum for it!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    abk,

you seem to have stretched a bit here.

i was replying in context to this discussion. if religion itself is not morally right then what is the use of quoting religion to decide whether something is morally right or wrong.

Majority of people in India are compassionate which is the goodness, essence of India. I am of opinion that majority should make sacrifices to help minority grow and prosper....(including writing off discrimination of OBCs/SCs/STs which kept those poor for two thousand years)....that is what will make future generations to look at India and say 'wah, they have a big heart'.

I am surprised by the use of Majority by both COntra and ABK. I thought FCs were a minority! AND THEY DONT GET MINORITY STATUS. So in India the Majority get reservation! RIght?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    Hmm looks like we are digressing into Reservations. Not that I disagree one bit with ABK but I dont think this is the forum for it!

i do agree that this aint the place.this discussion is closed!
    CommentQuote
    I dont think you are right ABK. I dont think it is possible in TN. Unless ofcourse you are selling at the guideline value in which case you are selling for a song. THe guideline value in TN is almost 1/3rd to 1/5th the real value and even if the buyer and seller agree to the real value the Registrar disallows it as he has pressure to keep the guideline value from going up too much. It is black black all the way.
    I would have sold my lands in Chennai for all the beautiful prices but I did not know what to do with the black. Remember in CHennai it is between 20 to 40% white, in Bangalore it is 60% white and so I could not shift my property.
    I dont believe things have changed one bit though you are not the first to talk about 100% white to me. However it sounds inpractical.

no natraj the registrar can only insist on the minimum rate and cannot refuse a higher rate. and no one dares to do this as it is causing a loss to the govt.it is only the buyer and seller who have to decide. the registrar as such cannot refuse any registration and you can register under sec 47(under value) and then get it cleared among higher officials.
    this is regd registrars. but as natraj says most of the transactions involve black.i have seen many full white transactions.
    CommentQuote
    Hmm looks like we are digressing into Reservations. Not that I disagree one bit with ABK but I dont think this is the forum for it!

this aint the forum surely. sorry .
    but contra why should anybody sacrifice?
    you get to live only once.I am for equality.....oops this aint the forum
    CommentQuote
    no natraj the registrar can only insist on the minimum rate and cannot refuse a higher rate. and no one dares to do this as it is causing a loss to the govt.it is only the buyer and seller who have to decide. the registrar as such cannot refuse any registration and you can register under sec 47(under value) and then get it cleared among higher officials.
    this is regd registrars. but as natraj says most of the transactions involve black.i have seen many full white transactions.

I hope you are right but in practice I dont know of a registrar who will let it happen even if govt loses money. In TN nobody works for anybody but himself.
    CommentQuote