Collapse

SSM Nagar SSM Builders Perungalathur Chennai

Last updated: March 15 2019
218 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : SSM Nagar SSM Builders Perungalathur Chennai

No information is available in social forums and having hard time contacting them and getting information
    Originally posted by braveman View Post
    Sounds like a blunt marketing gimmick
    Double check the location, builder's credibility and quality

Comment

SSM Nagar

The SSM Nagar at Perungulathur is yet to be started. They were to take building approval before December 2012, but still pending. Only e-mails are coming that they are on the job.

Investors money roughly 25 crores are remaining idle for the past several months.

Comment

I personally went builders office yesterday and looks like they are asking for price of 3500/sqft + 10% statutory charges + 1,50,000 for car parking.

They are still waiting for CMDA approval and we can only see big vacant land near to the school with the SSM nagar banner.

I also heard they may increase the price to Rs. 4000/sqft once they get the approval.

By all means, SSM builders have created a huge increase in prices of lands in near by areas by planning to come up with a flats by 2015 (which is still a long way to go)

Comment

Thanks. What does the 10% statutory charges meant for?

So seems like there is no other offer. how any flats have been booked? 4000 sqft seems to be on very high unless it has exceptional amenities.

Originally posted by skumars25 View Post
          I personally went builders office yesterday and looks like they are asking for price of 3500/sqft + 10% statutory charges + 1,50,000 for car parking.

They are still waiting for CMDA approval and we can only see big vacant land near to the school with the SSM nagar banner.

I also heard they may increase the price to Rs. 4000/sqft once they get the approval.

By all means, SSM builders have created a huge increase in prices of lands in near by areas by planning to come up with a flats by 2015 (which is still a long way to go)

Comment

Originally posted by thums123 View Post
            Thanks. What does the 10% statutory charges meant for?

So seems like there is no other offer. how any flats have been booked? 4000 sqft seems to be on very high unless it has exceptional amenities.
            Looks like it includes E.B 3 phase connection, solar water heater, lift and document registration charges.

I am not sure how many are booked but what i hear from them is most of them have already booked only few left in top most floor (4th floor).

Thanks

Comment

Thanks so much. I am not sure if this pricing is justified. with so many apartments (Think close to 3000 apartments) am not sure about maintenance etc.

Experts can probably confirm.

Looks like it includes E.B 3 phase connection, solar water heater, lift and document registration charges.

I am not sure how many are booked but what i hear from them is most of them have already booked only few left in top most floor (4th floor).

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the info

I would like to know where exactly this site is located. How far is it from gst road?

Comment

Originally posted by braveman View Post
                  Thanks for the info

I would like to know where exactly this site is located. How far is it from gst road?
                  Here you go:
                  SSM Residency and SSM Montessori Learning Centre ,Perungalathur Chennai

Comment

Thanks for the link

Comment

Is it really worth buying a flat in SSM? i really doubt it but i would like to hear all your opinions on this.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X