Sort by :
Filter by :
Are u looking for apartments / plot. Cross posting the apartments rates in each area
Courtesy : Thanks to K11CommentQuote0Flag
- I think fmifmi is talking about land rates and not apartment rates!CommentQuote0Flag
- i have received an offer for an individual land. What rate i can quote ?CommentQuote0Flag
close to 5.5 will be a good betCommentQuote0Flag
- They are quoting Rs. 5172/= per sq ft. But i thought of still squeezing. What rate i can offer ?CommentQuote0Flag
what is the exact location? recently my relative purchase land close to 6k muglivakkamCommentQuote0Flag
- Exact location is Karthik Balaji Nagar, Mugalivakkam, behind DLF IT Park.CommentQuote0Flag
- I recently visited Mugalivakkam and was astonished at the pace of developments. I think it will be a good bet to buy here. The quoted rate is around 1-1.2 cr per ground. There seems to be a general consensus from the current owners, businesses and real estate people that this is a growth area due to the quality of people moving in. I was told that this area (Porur) was in the national real estate news as one of the best places to invest in Chennai.
With all this, I think you will not loose with the 1.2 cr cost.CommentQuote0Flag
- Investing in Mugalivakkam vs Velachery ? Which one will give better returns in future ?CommentQuote0Flag
Both the places are good.
my 2 cents:
velachery already reached boiling point.
Better go for Mugilivakkam or ORR or Orgadam based on ur needsCommentQuote0Flag
If You are investing in velachery and if you need better returns, find a plot that has a potential to become posh. Look for indicators like bigger plot sizes, width of road, no slum settlements etc. If you buy in an area where plot sizes are 1200/1800, it would be a middle class locality and hence the appreciation would be less. Hope this helps.CommentQuote0Flag
IMHO both will do very well. But Velachery is very diverse place.. there are some interior places that will not appreciate much so exercise caution. Mugalivakkam will do well IMHO, but interior areas are very poor in terms of connectivity . Distance of the property from major bus going roads is the key factor and use that as a decision maker.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please suggest me posh areas in Velachery and Mugalivakkam, so that, i can focuss on only those posh areas for my land hunting ...CommentQuote0Flag
There isn't any in m'vakkam. The only closest one is in Manappakkam - IAS/IPS colony.CommentQuote0Flag
- What are posh areas in Velachery ?CommentQuote0Flag