dear All,

Doshi has cheated all buyers.They enroached government land and constructed nakshatara 1 &2and later Supreme court cancelled the construction.

Now all buyers are zapped.

If you are buyer don;t buy any flats from them.

Check case of
CIVIL APPEAL NOs. 6342-6343 OF 2012 of sepereme court.

DOSHI BUILDERS ARE CHEATERS......

DONT BUY ANY FLATS
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • doshi has outrightly cheated all buyers in Nakshtara 1 in Tambaram Chennai.Now these buyers have lost the house, sale deed is null and void declaredby supreme court.
    CommentQuote
  • shocking! can't expect this from a reputed builder like Doshi.
    can u post the link from where you got this info.
    CommentQuote
  • I am reproducing clause No. 32, 43and 44of the said verdict.
    1. the transaction took place ages back. So proper verification of mother documents not done.
    2. No relief to the appellants.
    3. Govt. Officials to be punished.
    Radnats
    32. The High Court dealt with the proceeding, issued in RC No. 8222/95/F5, which is purported to have been issued by one K.Muthu, Special Tahsildar (Land Acquisition), and observed that the said proceeding itself stood cancelled and somehow a xerox copy of the said proceeding was obtained by the appellants and they utilised the same to secure permission for sanctioning their plan of construction of flats on the said land. Thus, the appellant have played fraud upon the authorities in order to obtain the said sanction. Even as per the RC No. 8222/95/F5, it is evident that the possession of the suit land was taken over ages ago and therefore, the said suit land was the subject matter of the earlier litigation.
    43. The aforesaid conclusions do not warrant any relief to the appellants. The appeals are dismissed with the costs of Rupees Twenty Five lacs, which the appellants are directed to deposit with the Supreme Court Legal Services Authority within a period of six weeks.

44. In addition thereto, the Chief Secretary of Tamil Nadu is requested to examine the issues involved in the case and find out as who were the officials of the State or Board responsible for this loot of the public properties and proceed against them in accordance with law. He is further directed to ensure eviction of the appellants from the public land forthwith.
    CommentQuote
  • If this is true, then a thunder has landed on the heads of all the owners in the project

While I do not know anything good or bad about Doshi, I guess we should reserve judgement on this issue until it is reported in some credible source.

I shudder to think that I was considering this project at one point and opted out due to the pathetic response I got from their sales team. Hope the hapless buyers are not affected.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I approached them and was planning to book an unit in Phase II.
    Yes....the salesperson was not that much keen, he was not ready to reveal the price information even. He informed that after few months only they would decide about the price.

But Phase I got completed with significant delay and lot of families are living there. One of our IREF members named Ganesh shared the info after booking an unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Shocking !!.. How come banks approve loans for such properties , are they doing just eyewash practise ??
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to all members invovled in sharing this news esp. @tejas2728

My guess is that Doshi might have been very positive of making some headway in making this land legally theirs , may be due to the clout they presumed, they must have had.

But something internally must have gone terribly out of their hands and ended up this way.

Hope the court does something for the poor consumers, and also penalize all banks involved in this project. I hope the bankers are not allowed scot-free as usual! They are the ones who were reason for this project finding buyers!

Also I thought I will never go with Doshi just because of thier rude behavior to me while enquiring them about Etopia project. They just brushed me off after i spoke to them for negotiation, they just asked me to find another project!!!

Look at the location of their buildings one near Pallikarani dump yard and the other near Perungudi DY and that too for premium pricing!
    CommentQuote
  • Case is under the investigation and reserved for judgment.

Till then we should not speculate on the builder credibility. I observed the same kind of SP rude response from highly reputed builders like AREL, Doshi...

Originally Posted by vettipayyan
    Thanks to all members invovled in sharing this news esp. @tejas2728

\!
    CommentQuote
  • Vettipayyan, If Doshi had known this earlier, why didn't it disclose this to its customers?
    Banks, which did due diligence on the property will wash their hands off, as they are not a direct party to the transaction. Ultimate sufferer is the customer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arunag
    Case is under the investigation and reserved for judgment.

Till then we should not speculate on the builder credibility. I observed the same kind of SP rude response from highly reputed builders like AREL, Doshi...

Is AREL Appasamy Real Estate Limited?

I think they are aware of the fact that they are selling projects like CERUS for 7500 whereas everyone is selling in suburbs for 4500-5500. Probably their margins are not high and they find it insulting when someone asks for discounts. They should atleast explain this rather than giving a rude reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. More over they have flat raise charge as well.. if we do have math on a average they are not selling each flat < 5250 psqt. Still they thought that their margins are low compare to other builders :(

Originally Posted by redblue
    Is AREL Appasamy Real Estate Limited?

I think they are aware of the fact that they are selling projects like CERUS for 7500 whereas everyone is selling in suburbs for 4500-5500. Probably their margins are not high and they find it insulting when someone asks for discounts. They should atleast explain this rather than giving a rude reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by radnats
    Vettipayyan, If Doshi had known this earlier, why didn't it disclose this to its customers?
    Banks, which did due diligence on the property will wash their hands off, as they are not a direct party to the transaction. Ultimate sufferer is the customer.

I know of many small builders who have tieups with bank managers/employees. They have some dealings and bar parties to ensure things are signed off! corruption is there everywhere! we should never rely only on builders and bank lawyers! banks are also under pressure to meet their bussiness targets;)
    CommentQuote
  • facts of doshi nakshtara 2

Hi all

Doshi Nakshtara 2 and nakshtara 1 project is built on majority of
    lland belonged to Tamil Nadu Housing Board,govt OF TAMILNADU
    Builders wasfull aware prior to construction of these project
    please refer to writ petition
    W.P.No.5987 of 2009 wherein the land owner Mr Chandra sekaharan Represented by Doshi builders and
    CMDA had a court case where land had a dispute and belonged to TNHB

Finally Supreme court gave landmark order dated 19/09/2012 in Civilappeal no 6342 of 2012 it is categorically stated that land belong to TNHB and also ordered to evict the illegal tenants residing in Nakstara 1
    Court order may be got in google search by putting V Chandrasekaran VS Administrative officer or in
    path
    The Judgment Information System

Also please note that doshi builders has only power of attorney to sell the land, original land owner is Mr V Chandrasekaran who is living in USA as citizen of that country

You can also check Pending completion certificate of the project in CMDA

ES3/20930/11
    Yashumathi H. Doshi
    82/1D, 1C2, 2C2, 2D1, 2E2, 2F, 283/1, 2, 3A1, 284/1A1, 4A of Tambaram Village, Old State Bank Colony, 3rd Street, Tambaram,

The reason for pending is that TNHB isnot giving NOC as 70% of land in Nakshtara1 and 2 belongs to TNHB

KNOWING ALL ABOVE ANY PERSON TRYING TO BUY FLATS FROM THEM IN THIS PROJECT OR ANY NEW PROJECT ARE DOING AT OWN PERIL

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • If you sell a stolen product knowingly or otherwise you are also prosecuted by criminal laws.
    Do I believe that doshi did this knowing the full extent of the issue. Yes I do.
    Do doshi need to be prosecuted and their properties "sarfaesi" ed to give relief to the residents... yes...

People shouldnt be allowed to cheat throwing blame on the victims saying that they should have been deligent...

Cheaters like these should be prosecuted.
    My dream - Buying properties should become as easy as buying appliances online

Edit - Judgement copy

Edit - And tejas thanks for the judgement info link bro....

Edit - 33 - It has even been admitted at the Bar, that the letter dated 7.7.2005
    which was placed on the record by the appellants before the High Court, was
    in fact, a forged document
    34 - The appellants have not approached the court with clean hands, and
    are therefore, not entitled for any relief.
    42 (vii) In the instant case, as the original vendors i.e. vendors of the first sale
    were not vested with any title over the said land, the transfer by them, was
    itself void and all subsequent transfers would also, as a result, remain
    ineffective and unenforceable in law. Therefore, sale deeds executed in the
    years 2004-05 would not confer any title on the appellants.
    42 (xviii) The appellants filed applications for re-conveyance through the
    original tenure holders/legal heirs. This clearly reveals that the appellants
    themselves had been of the view that the suit land had already vested in the
    State, otherwise there could be no question of re-conveyance.
    42 (xx) The appellants had attempted to be succeeded in
    illegally/unauthorisedly encroaching upon public land, by connivance with
    the officers of the State Govt./Board and raised a huge construction upon the
    said land, after getting the Plan sanctioned from the competent statutory
    authority.
    42 (xxi) The State/Board authorities never made an attempt to stop the
    construction. Nor the Board approached the court to restrain the appellants
    from encroaching upon its land and construction of the flats. Connivance of
    the officers of the Board in the scandal is writ large and does not require any
    proof.
    43. The aforesaid conclusions do not warrant any relief to the appellants.
    The appeals are dismissed with the costs of Rupees Twenty Five lacs, which
    the appellants are directed to deposit with the Supreme Court Legal Services
    Authority within a period of six weeks.

44. In addition thereto, the Chief Secretary of Tamil Nadu is requested to
    examine the issues involved in the case and find out as who were the
    officials of the State or Board responsible for this loot of the public
    properties and proceed against them in accordance with law. He is further
    directed to ensure eviction of the appellants from the public land forthwith.
    CommentQuote