Sort by :
Filter by :
- ORR vandalur bridge work startedCommentQuote0Flag
- Is it worthwhile to buy 1.5 grounds with roads on two sides (40 ft and 30 feet) at Royappa Nagar for 2250 per sq ft
Considering an offer to buy 1.5 grounds with roads on two sides (40 ft and 30 ft) at Royappa Nagar for 2250 psf. Any advise or suggestions or comments? original allotment sale deed shows 50 X 80. A bunch of plots in this row resurveyed as 45 X 80. How is this to be handled and what documents need to be insisted?CommentQuote0Flag
- Price varies with the plot number and location .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sowrirajanConsidering an offer to buy 1.5 grounds with roads on two sides (40 ft and 30 ft) at Royappa Nagar for 2250 psf. Any advise or suggestions or comments? original allotment sale deed shows 50 X 80. A bunch of plots in this row resurveyed as 45 X 80. How is this to be handled and what documents need to be insisted?
Have you decided on this? Please share the final price offered. Iam also interested.CommentQuote0Flag
- Projects around ORR-Mudichur Road
to all the guys out here, is there any new projects coming up around ORR-Mudichur road, Royappa Nagar etc... Whats the update around these areas.. I am unable to go there personally and check since I am out of city for the past few months. Appreciate your help.. ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
- ORR Medavakkam to Karapakkam
Any update on Medavakkam to karapakkam 200 ft outer ring road. Is that project started?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by draculaORR is being developed mainly to prevent heavy vehicle traffic from going into the city. ORR passing through areas far away from city and where people income is not high.
I have one basic question - What makes this a major real estate development ?
There will be some developments when new roads are made. but is ORR such a big thing for real estate ?
No, go along ORR stretch , no social infrastructureCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MuthusuguNo, go along ORR stretch , no social infrastructure
Why commenting for a year old inactive thread with negative comments that interestingly?CommentQuote0Flag
New project by MANJU FOUNDATIONS-DHARA AVENUE AT TAMBARAM 1500 SFT
2)Casa Grande Apartments project at Tambaram.
Stilt + 4 design structure
Price : Rs. 3150/- per sqft
308 Apartments on 4.31 acres
Price : Rs. 3350/- per sqft
same location between ORR and bypass in tambaram
New brave launches after rain.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Just visited casa grande site
That's the exact Google coordinates.
No clear access from Orr yet. Is the price worth it ?
Project will start after 6months and 18 months for completion. It is deserted right next to it, but there are houses in vicinity.
The layout has a board close by. FCI nagar by food Corp of indiaCommentQuote0Flag
- 12°55'53.2"N 80°05'16.1"E
Is there a separate thread for the casa grande, so called tambaram proj.
Couldn't find it in search from app.
This place is definitely not tambaram even though marketing is calling it that. They haven't given it a name yet.CommentQuote0Flag
- its just 4 km from GST n tambram terminus....it it tambaram dude....CommentQuote0Flag
- Hmm. But I'm still not convinced on the location. Wasn't this one of the areas food packets were dropped and ppl rescued by helicopter?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by huntsmanHmm. But I'm still not convinced on the location. Wasn't this one of the areas food packets were dropped and ppl rescued by helicopter?
yes....if this is your concern forget all west areas from pallavaram to melmaruvathur...and forget ekkatuthangal,porur,kovur,guindy,saidapet,kotturpuram,t nagar and so on.....CommentQuote1Flag
- Gst road is extended near orr vandalur....bridge work to kickstart....CommentQuote0Flag