Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Ongoing Price for a Plot in East Tambaram, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What is the Ongoing Price for a Plot in East Tambaram, Chennai?

Last updated: August 16 2016
88 | Posts
83404 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Ongoing Price for a Plot in East Tambaram, Chennai?

Hi,

What is the price of plots in the following areas for a 1200 sqf land??

RajaKilpakkam
    Sembakkam
    Selayur
    Santhoshapuram
    Gowrivakkam
    Camp Rd Junction
    Other Areas of Tambaram East near to Tambaram-Velachery road?

Re : What is the Ongoing Price for a Plot in East Tambaram, Chennai?

Originally posted by arun3031 View Post
    Hi,

What is the price of plots in the following areas for a 1200 sqf land??

RajaKilpakkam
    Sembakkam
    Selayur
    Santhoshapuram
    Gowrivakkam
    Camp Rd Junction
    Other Areas of Tambaram East near to Tambaram-Velachery road?

for upto 200 metres from tambaram velachery main road

1.camp road junction/mahalakshmi nagar junction-1.5 cr to 1.65 cr

2.rajakilpakkam/selaiyur- 1.25 crores

3.sembakkam/kamarajapuram- 1.10 to 1.25 cr

4.santhosapuram/gowrivakkam- 1cr to 1.20 cr

Comment

you are looking for half ground which will cost min. 50lakhs.

Comment

Can you please clarify, whether price of 1 Ground Plot is 1.25 Crore (as suggested above) and do they mean a plot that is located right on Bus Going Highway?

I am really surprised at this valuation because in many other places closer to City (Keezhkattalai, Madipakkam etc) the price is around 1 crore per ground (interior areas) !!

Comment

Those figures are accurate as he has mentioned up to 200 meters from the road.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying.. But I feel that the prices of 1.25 Cr per ground (200 m from the Highway) in Selaiyur or 1.65 cr per ground in Camp Rd Junction are far too high (though I dont deny these places will grow a lot in future). If one is purely looking at investing in land/1 ground plots, there are better places, closer to city for same 1 crore budget . Shozhinganallur, bit away from the IT highway we can get land at cheaper prices and Shozhinganallur is part of City Corporation (new limits). (Correct me if i am wrong on price part)

Comment

Originally posted by ramki830 View Post
              Thanks for clarifying.. But I feel that the prices of 1.25 Cr per ground (200 m from the Highway) in Selaiyur or 1.65 cr per ground in Camp Rd Junction are far too high (though I dont deny these places will grow a lot in future). If one is purely looking at investing in land/1 ground plots, there are better places, closer to city for same 1 crore budget . Shozhinganallur, bit away from the IT highway we can get land at cheaper prices and Shozhinganallur is part of City Corporation (new limits). (Correct me if i am wrong on price part)
              Very true, Once can get a minimum of 2 grounds for 1.6 crore in sholinganallur, Madipakkam,Pallikaranai, all of which now falls within Chennai Corporation. Camproad junction and Madambakkkam prices has grown beyond the value it offers and makes no sense for investment, but for end-use. There will not be any huge returns from residential plots in and around Camproad Junction and its surroundings
              Last edited November 4 2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

1.The concept of city limits and non city limits has vanished in certain areas or certain pockets.

2.the stretch from tambaram railway station to medavakkam is developing as a great end user destination.

3.highpoints in this stretch are camp road junction, mahalakshmi nagar junction, rajakilpakkam jn, medavakkam jn

4. the reason why these places command a much higher land value and also hold better appreciation prospects are they are developing into thickly populated residential localities which have got everything right, such as to mention a few are abundant no. of reputed schools,good retail and commercial establishments, parks, good ground water,future tambaram railway terminal, future chennai south chennai mofussil bustand, only monorail route proposed and sanctioned in south chennai, caters to all kind of segments such as IT/automobile/government sector/private sector etc........

5.areas such as madipakkam,keelkattalai,nanganallur,kovilambakkam, ullagaram etc. dont have a proper arterial road and proper road access.
                these areas dont have the road width to be widened.these areas will also not inclusive and all round development is they have got a lot native population just like in OMR where the native residents have been staying in a unplanned village like surroundings.

6. they key for a locality to become a sucessful residential locality which is in great demand for housing both sale/rental is , all classes of people should be able to coexist , with the above mentioned amenities

7.OMR does not have the above qualities , except Multi storey IT bulidings. The local population(Tamilians) who work in these IT buildings are not going to prefer OMR for long term livin, because first of all it is not a planned locality with the above features.

8. the other reason for this strtch to boom is because velachery is getting saturated and the next stretch which caters crowd from all directions is this stretch .

9. Tambaram East will become the next hub and nodal point just like how guindy and kathipara did .

10. I am not saying that apartments in OMR are not going to develop and appreciate but the demand is primarily going to be from investors,NRI who dont know whats happening on the ground,
                north indians both bachelors and families who want to invest in chennai.

Comment

Originally posted by adityaa View Post
                  1.The concept of city limits and non city limits has vanished in certain areas or certain pockets.

2.the stretch from tambaram railway station to medavakkam is developing as a great end user destination.

3.highpoints in this stretch are camp road junction, mahalakshmi nagar junction, rajakilpakkam jn, medavakkam jn

4. the reason why these places command a much higher land value and also hold better appreciation prospects are they are developing into thickly populated residential localities which have got everything right, such as to mention a few are abundant no. of reputed schools,good retail and commercial establishments, parks, good ground water,future tambaram railway terminal, future chennai south chennai mofussil bustand, only monorail route proposed and sanctioned in south chennai, caters to all kind of segments such as IT/automobile/government sector/private sector etc........

5.areas such as madipakkam,keelkattalai,nanganallur,kovilambakkam, ullagaram etc. dont have a proper arterial road and proper road access.
                  these areas dont have the road width to be widened.these areas will also not inclusive and all round development is they have got a lot native population just like in OMR where the native residents have been staying in a unplanned village like surroundings.

6. they key for a locality to become a sucessful residential locality which is in great demand for housing both sale/rental is , all classes of people should be able to coexist , with the above mentioned amenities

7.OMR does not have the above qualities , except Multi storey IT bulidings. The local population(Tamilians) who work in these IT buildings are not going to prefer OMR for long term livin, because first of all it is not a planned locality with the above features.

8. the other reason for this strtch to boom is because velachery is getting saturated and the next stretch which caters crowd from all directions is this stretch .

9. Tambaram East will become the next hub and nodal point just like how guindy and kathipara did .

10. I am not saying that apartments in OMR are not going to develop and appreciate but the demand is primarily going to be from investors,NRI who dont know whats happening on the ground,
                  north indians both bachelors and families who want to invest in chennai.

I woulsd also like to adda another point that Tambaram is going to be made as a seperate Corporation

Comment

There is a reason why Tambaram is not included in new corporation limits. There is confusion over making Tambaram a separate corporation or include it in existing limits.

Metro water, sewarage and flyovers are provided even in non-corporation areas. It is the same corrupt officials in corporations and municipality, they use the funds collected from residents. People within corporation limits pay more tax and hence corporation has access to more funds than municipality.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X