Last updated: October 27 2012
18 | Posts
3896 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artha - Crystal Park

Dear Experts/Reviewers,

Please advise on Artha - Crystal park , planning to buy a house(villa) - 600 sqft land area , 1200 sq ft built area , G+1 floor, 48L is the cost they are quoting , and there seems to be a offer for free furnishing for booking before 24-Oct'12 (dhasara offer).

Provided the above option.

1. Can this be the best(price & brand together) option who is considering villas for a small family in south chennai (4 members)

2. Please suggest any alternate villa options which you think is better in south chennai.

Re : Artha - Crystal Park

Do you have more information about the location, how far its from OMR , seems to be good price ( Edit : For the location the price is too expensive for 600 sqft of land) though i am not sure about the construction quality, for end use this seems to be a good one
    Last edited October 20 2012, 03:55 PM. Reason: After checking the location in Wikmapia

Comment

600 sq.ft land seems too less. I feel 48L is too expensive for a far off place.
      Does it have car parking?

Comment

Originally posted by easyr2omr View Post
        Do you have more information about the location, how far its from OMR , seems to be good price though i am not sure about the construction quality, for end use this seems to be a good one
        Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Comment

Yes price is way too high for that location.. I stayed in Thalambur for 3 months, that access road to OMR is primarily used by water tankers
          I am not sure how they are gonna sell all

Comment

Yes, price quoted is too high for that place, i have read some people living in Arihant heirloom complain a lot abt the security and the non-availability of shops and amneties near by in Thalambur. I guess 36-38 L would have created interest , but 600 sqft of land is way to small for 48 L budget at such a remote place!

Comment

Better to buy flat in perumbakkam for 48L (1200sqft - Rs 3500 psqft) or else buy 1200 sqft land in thalambur ( for 20 to 25 Lakhs) and build 1200 sqft house ( for 18 Lakhs)

Comment

Hello All,

Thanks for your valuable comments, but is there not a difference between an apartment and a villa ?? i feel the following which is supportive to a villa in a gated community.

1. Villa in a community is more secured than an individual house, though we pay some maintenance cost.

2. Villas can not be compared with apartments according to me, good difference on resale & very much on the common built area sharing in case of apartment (i hate that concept)

3. Though the locality is kind of backwards , i feel it could grow as the next connecting hub to OMR ? like Medavakkam - SNR today ??

Can any one advise on any alternate villa option elsewhere in south chennai ?

I saw Villa green in kelambakkam ? but that seems to be bit costlier , i am looking for somewhere below 50L.

Comment

Originally posted by gana5184 View Post
                  Hello All,

Thanks for your valuable comments, but is there not a difference between an apartment and a villa ?? i feel the following which is supportive to a villa in a gated community.

1. Villa in a community is more secured than an individual house, though we pay some maintenance cost.

2. Villas can not be compared with apartments according to me, good difference on resale & very much on the common built area sharing in case of apartment (i hate that concept)

3. Though the locality is kind of backwards , i feel it could grow as the next connecting hub to OMR ? like Medavakkam - SNR today ??

Can any one advise on any alternate villa option elsewhere in south chennai ?

I saw Villa green in kelambakkam ? but that seems to be bit costlier , i am looking for somewhere below 50L.
                  I agree with your first two points ,but still fingers crossed for the 3rd one please personally check for the ongoing plot rate in nearby area,i guess i should be some wer around 1200-1400 psft, so 600 sqft of land should cost you around 8-9 lakhs ( not more than 10 lakhs for sure ), add construction cost evenif you wish to spend 2500 rs psft, then 1200*2500 is 30 lakhs. so overall it would need 40 lakhs, so just to have safety your are spending 10 lakhs more that too on Erikarai street ?

Their location is far interior from Thalambur main road, if you can search in nearby locality you may be lucky to get some plot within 20-30 meter from thalambur mainroad or karanai road, such that 3-4 years down the line your safety concern will not be an issue anymore
                  Last edited October 21 2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Hi easyr,

Thanks a lot for the reply, I very much agree with the price difference, and if i get quality + price, that will be my first choice , I strongly believe in the stance "Good things always come costlier" , Don't take me that i am still stubborn on that property, I am looking at various options now, thanks to this forum & yourself. but my aim is to settle down in a quality villa in a township within budget, Artha provides good scope for middle class when compared with Casa & others in villa options , am still open to good options and searching for the best !! ,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X