Last updated: November 23 2012
8 | Posts
3676 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adena Project, Akshaya Homes, OMR, Chennai

Dear All,

I am just considering to book a flat with Akshaya Homes in their Adena project at OMR. Please give more informations about the builder, their credibility, Completing the project etc...

They quote Rs.2500/- per Sq.ft. Can this be bargained with Akshaya. They call themselves as Fixed price company.

At last, is it a good time to buy a property in OMR with a long term view.

Nandri..Vanakam.

Re : Adena Project, Akshaya Homes, OMR, Chennai

Originally posted by Ramais_44 View Post
    Dear All,

I am just considering to book a flat with Akshaya Homes in their Adena project at OMR. Please give more informations about the builder, their credibility, Completing the project etc...

They quote Rs.2500/- per Sq.ft. Can this be bargained with Akshaya. They call themselves as Fixed price company.

At last, is it a good time to buy a property in OMR with a long term view.

Nandri..Vanakam.
    Yes, for a long term view, it is ok.

After 10 years, OMR will be worth living

Comment

Originally posted by lovebird View Post
      Yes, for a long term view, it is ok.

After 10 years, OMR will be worth living
      Lovebird, do you know what you wrote?

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
        Lovebird, do you know what you wrote?
        Nut, it is not saligram land. It is OMR.

You give ad for your land elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by lovebird View Post
          Nut, it is not saligram land. It is OMR.

You give ad for your land elsewhere
          I suspect you need to be banned for you are becoming very abusive.
          Incidentally Saligramam is an excellent place to live in even today and the place I am talking about has the best of malls and Big Bazaar around. I think you need to be banned and I will strive to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
            I suspect you need to be banned for you are becoming very abusive.
            Incidentally Saligramam is an excellent place to live in even today and the place I am talking about has the best of malls and Big Bazaar around. I think you need to be banned and I will strive to get it done.
            Take it easy.

Above members are the most active and most valuable members of this forum who provide wealth of sensible information.
            Last edited by IGRM; June 17 2009, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strongsville View Post
              Take it easy.

Above members are the most active and most valuable members of this forum who provide wealth of sensible information.
              So you dont provide any useful information? Right?

Comment

House on OMR

It is worth investing on OMR. But during this time of uncertainity on delivery of projects, it is better to bet on known builders like akshaya.

Comment

Akshaya plans to construct 1 BHK apart for weaker sections

Chennai: With growing demand for residential properties, real estate developer Akshaya plans to construct 1 BHK (bedroom-hall-kitchen) apartments targeted at the economic weaker sections of the society, a top company official said today.

"We will look at the demand for these apartments and if required we may construct them in our future projects also," Akshaya Chief Executive Officer T Chitty Babu said.

Citing government regulations that a certain section of apartments were needed to be alloted for the economic weaker section, he said in the company's latest 151st project – TODAY -- 52 units would be constructed as "single BHK Studios" spread across 612 square foot each.

Elaborating about the Rs 730 crore TODAY project, Babu said it was coming up on a 20.7 acres at Thaiyur on the famous IT Corridor(Old Mahabalipuram Road). It would have a 2,134 residential units built in 12 to 17 storey towers.

The apartments, spread across 612 sq ft to 1,335 sq ft, would be priced from Rs 17.44 lakh. "The cost per square foot will be Rs 2,850 for next three days, which is Rs 350 less compared to our another project which is just one km away."

The city-based company is doing another project at Thaiyur with a square foot costing Rs 3,200, he said.

Stating that much attention is not given to disabled people in real estate projects, he said beginning from this project, all the company's future projects will be "disabled friendly".

Askshaya has inked a joint venture with Kotak Realty Fund which owns the land at Thaiyur for the project, Babu added.

Akshaya plans to construct 1 BHK apart for weaker sections
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X