Sort by :
Filter by :
- For Navalur area. Unitech is selling approved plots. but price got quite high compare to other developers.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thank you my dear friend
What is the price at Unitech layout
and please suggest some layouts in these area
Also if anyone is willing to sell their plot in these area, please let me know.CommentQuote0Flag
- Current price in Greenwood City: Basic rate per sq.ft. is Rs. 2750; Minimum PLC Amount for available plots is Rs. 300; Final price comes to Rs. 3600 per sq.ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kmgrajuHi,
I am looking for approved plots to buy in navalur, thalambur, siruseri,
Can you please suggest some layouts in these area?
Also if anyone is willing to sell their plot in these area, please let me know.
I appreciate your suggestions.
where is this AREA/towns etc...is it on NH8, near Gurgaon?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kannan82Current price in Greenwood City: Basic rate per sq.ft. is Rs. 2750; Minimum PLC Amount for available plots is Rs. 300; Final price comes to Rs. 3600 per sq.ft.
Thank you for the information. the price Rs 3600 per sq.ft is quite very high for my budget. I need your valuable suggesstion for buying plots nearby area which cost around 20L for 1200 sq ft
Any one wants to sell their plot around this area please let me know
- This project launched last year beginning at 2300-2400. Basic price of 2750 now is shocking. Poor returns. Easy to understand why - was overpriced at launch and Navalur-thalambur road is pathetic. The road is narrow and limited scope to widen in future.CommentQuote0Flag
- Basic rate in Feb last year was Rs. 2000 per sq.ft. The PLC amount last year was anywhere between Rs.25 to Rs.100 based on location. Now, ALL remaining plots have PLC amount between Rs. 300-500. So, they are making more money on the PLC amount also. And the last few plots are always hard to sell as they may not be in preferred locations and may be with odd shapes (neither rectangular nor square).
I agree that the access road is poor. But the location is very good.
- I was folllowing this project, not sure it ever sold for 2000. Sales guys said they will launch at 2000 for a long time, but the launch price was 2300 or 2400, i dont remember the exact number. May be they gave some discount on this, there will be negotiations discount on 2750 also now. Did you buy at 1800-2000 range ?
Preferred Location Charges of 300 is difficult to understand. You are saying only few plots left - why higher PLC on plots that no one bought till now ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by agarg123where is this AREA/towns etc...is it on NH8, near Gurgaon?
You are in wrong section of forum.
You are in Chennai subforum.CommentQuote0Flag
2000 was the price in Feb 2011 (like I mentioned). That was before official launch. Then they increased to 2350 during launch. And I got some discount as I went with down payment option instead of time-linked payment. But I have been followup with them since pre-launch time.
Preferred Location Charges of 300 is difficult to understand. You are saying only few plots left - why higher PLC on plots that no one bought till now ?
Good question. I also have the same doubt. I think its just the way of getting more money. Need to ask them for the rationale.CommentQuote0Flag
- I think the user would have thought this is near gurgaon as there were references to Greenwood City & Unitech in this thread. Unitech developed a layout called Greenwood City in Gurgaon.
Originally Posted by k11You are in wrong section of forum.
You are in Chennai subforum.CommentQuote1Flag