Sort by :
Filter by :
- Good Analysis.
I have no idea about Isha Yara, but Purva windermere project is located close to lakes, will it not be a problem during rainy season- water stagnation, mosquitoes? Is the water really potable in this area, I heard that water is little polluted in this area. Phase I - 3990 sq. ft. is certainly attractive, they are planning to launch Phase II shortly.CommentQuote0Flag
- There seem to be no major industries around this area. We have different levels of water pollution that require appropriate measures - UV home water filter, water softening, RO treatment. Any idea how much is the pollution?
In my experience, mosquitoes are a problem in most places of Chennai. Mylapore, Mandaveli, RAPuram, Nanganallur, Pammal. Probably, the only safe places will be Gopalapuram, Poes Garden and Boat Club ;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by miscaltI have been watching this forum for about 2 months now. All the comments and helpful inputs have have improved my knowledge of the Chennai RE scenario and problematic areas. Thanks a lot guys!
I am looking to invest in a house at Chennai with a budget of 55 lakhs. I currently stay in Bangalore and will quite likely move to Chennai in next 3-5 years. Till that time, would look at renting the house.
I am also on your boat right now. Happy to find you here. I just have same as your search but not plots. we had plot plan but dropped considering the risks. Can you pls get me in touch with your findings in this year and what did you finally get if any?
We also got 2 prj (1-pallavaram but plan is not good crampy 3 bed with 940sqft, 2nd- camp road but no metro water./drainage) so we rejected though i liked the plan in camp road prj. I dnt know if we are wrong in this case. we are not clear with which one to go-with amneties interior or one without near to rlway station/bus stops-builder floor apts.
I would be happy if you could reply with your knowlege on getting a flat on your interesting areas.CommentQuote0Flag
- You managed to dig up an old post almost exactly 1 year later :)CommentQuote0Flag
- flats in chennai
I want to buy a flat in chennai and the amount that i can spend is Minimum of 45 lakhs to 50 lakhs. If it is main area then to the extent i can spend 60 lakhs. I am looking for 2bhk flat with minimum of 850 to 900 sq.ft to maximum of 1000 sq.ft...
I am requesting you people to guide me for spending my hard earned money.....Can someone please advice me....
- How come people dig up this post on October ;-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vettipayyanHow come people dig up this post on October ;-)
Might be co-incidence or would have been reason behind each one.... :oCommentQuote1Flag
- There are lot ready to occupy flats available in ur budget in medavakkamCommentQuote0Flag