Last updated: November 1 2012
2 | Posts
977 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Reliable Real Estate Service Providers in Chennai

Hi friends,

I am thinking of buying a plot and constructing a house in Medavakkam area (probably Madambakkam). For this, I need a good, reliable real estate service provider who can assist in finalizing the plot and construct a house. Need not be turnkey - most important qualification is reliability. Most of yesterday's construction companies seem to have moved upstream into developing/promoting flats so it's tough to find someone who is *not* in flat promotion business.

Do you have any personal experience of a good, reliable construction company who can do this?

Saw a reference to this company on another forum. Any feedback on this company?
    E.L.A - About Us

Thanks!

Re : List of Reliable Real Estate Service Providers in Chennai

Hi,

Even we looking are looking for a plot in medavakkam area (prefereably in CBI colony or goplalapuram nagar) we are moving with one of our family friend who is in this field for more than 15 years if you are interested i can share his contact number with you......since we stay at USA process of searching is getting delayed and cant able to come to an conclusion with the rates they really quote......so far we have told in CBI colony the ground rate is 80-85L(is what the market rate??), Also can you please share your thoughts too....since u are also looking for a plot in the same area like we do.....

Originally posted by miscalt View Post
    Hi friends,

I am thinking of buying a plot and constructing a house in Medavakkam area (probably Madambakkam). For this, I need a good, reliable real estate service provider who can assist in finalizing the plot and construct a house. Need not be turnkey - most important qualification is reliability. Most of yesterday's construction companies seem to have moved upstream into developing/promoting flats so it's tough to find someone who is *not* in flat promotion business.

Do you have any personal experience of a good, reliable construction company who can do this?

Saw a reference to this company on another forum. Any feedback on this company?
    E.L.A - About Us

Thanks!

Comment

Re : List of Reliable Real Estate Service Providers in Chennai

Yes, let's sync up. I don't think PM will work with the number of posts we have. Can you send an email to miscalt@gmail.com with the contact details and your plans (enduse vs investment, budget, selection criteria, min land area and BUA, villa vs house, etc)?

The rate really depends on how far is it from the main link road and the probability of ASI specter. To me, 80-85L for CBI colony looks slightly high. Phone based enquiry indicates that areas such S Kulathur which are close to the Pallavaram-Thoraipakkam highway are quoting at 90L. Given that this is 5 kms further south ...

I am planning to visit these areas during Deepavali time frame. Will give you an update based on that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X