I found Maxworth Nagar near Kovilambakkam/Pallikaranai area to be pretty decent and the value of property pr ground also found to be reasonable and I refered for my relative. However, I understand from my friends and relatives that Maxworth Nagar has too many issues with local,political and owners. My relative was approached by a broker who had shown him a property that was never registered to Maxworth owners and the present owner had confirmed that there would not be any legal issues on it. Plot has DTCP approval and other approvals.Can he move forward on buying this plot?
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Maxworth nagar in Pallikaranai is a goldmine if you know how to deal with documentation. Yes all your legal issues are right but you need to check the documents of the specific lot with a typical CONSERVATIVE lawyer in Chennai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemachandranv
    I found Maxworth Nagar near Kovilambakkam/Pallikaranai area to be pretty decent and the value of property pr ground also found to be reasonable and I refered for my relative. However, I understand from my friends and relatives that Maxworth Nagar has too many issues with local,political and owners. My relative was approached by a broker who had shown him a property that was never registered to Maxworth owners and the present owner had confirmed that there would not be any legal issues on it. Plot has DTCP approval and other approvals.Can he move forward on buying this plot?

if the plot forms a part of the layout check the approved layout plan.it should be CMDA(????) not DTCP . then it should have been a property aquired by the owners.
    if the plot just abuts the road formed by maxworth nagar then it is ok. but the schedule should not show it as a plot in maxworth nagar.

the present owners contention of no legal issues should be vetted by a competent lawyer.
    tell me whether the approval plan is of maxworth nagar or a different subdivision(I am assuming this is plot of a subdivision not amounting to a layout)
    give all the details and i would tell you better.
    CommentQuote
  • Maxworth nagar is much more complex than that ABK. All I can say is that it is a goldmine if documentation for that particular property are fine.
    CommentQuote
  • Maxworth nagar kolampakkam Chennai Phase I

This area is very good.
    Because of some defunct association the nagar is not maintained properly.The present association is a new one and Maxworth company as told to me by some residents has sold away the shopping center and park or play ground areas to somebody and appaswmy real estate people have built a 4 stroey building there in the shopping area after demolishing the structures.
    This Nagar has private plots as well.As the Nagar and all the plots and even phase II come under the Panchayat,/Panchayat will have to provide water connection and sewrage connection.Efforts are on in this direction.
    The Maxworth Nagar sewerage pumping station is not working.the collected sewerage is being evacuated by lorries.There are 30 to 40 private plots which are very good.there is no problem of airport expansion in PhaseI and II.Only III is affected marginally.
    Thprices are now touching 1 cr /ground in Phase I. AS two units are in one ground of land which is nealy 80-1cr in the area.Very good puchase for NRIs for investment.Safe also.
    Appreciation is expected in the coming years.for further details contact the owner residents in the area.

Originally Posted by hemachandranv
    CommentQuote
  • ypu can purchase it
    All facilities will have to be provided by maxworth township promoters as per sanction for such township.Even parks should be relinquished for public use

Originally Posted by hemachandranv
    CommentQuote
  • Recently i was looking for a land there, but when i went for legal opinion, i learnt all the lands in Max worth are tagged to Income Tax department. So technically we cant buy that, until they release them. I see NOC's being provided but none of the NOC document shows any letter where the Income tax department has released those lands. So dont get carried away by the locality and brokers words.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I would like to buy a Plot in Sai Ganesh Nagar in Pallikaranai.But heard that Forest department going to occupy to save the Marsh Land.

Any body know about this? Which are all the area will be occupied by Forest Department?

Waiting for the Comments!!!!
    CommentQuote