Friends,

I looking for an Apartment in Chennai. I heard from my brother in Perungudi the sq feet rate comes around $4500(Kanyahomes) but I feel this is too high.

Somebody pls advise some good locality and some builders.

Rgds
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi saNDIEGO, you could look at perungudi area at rs. 3500 onwards. But if you are looking at good projects OMR which is 25 kms away from the city ... you have builders like Akshaya, TVH, Hiranandani, Xs Realy and ETA. all of them will be quoting Rs. 2000 to 3000.
    CommentQuote
  • There are several projects. But when they will complete is any body's guess.

Excess money can be blocked by booking such flats
    CommentQuote
  • I guess if you are not desperate you should probably ait a little longer as the conditions may change in next few months....little risk however might be worthy...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by carlod19
    Hi saNDIEGO, you could look at perungudi area at rs. 3500 onwards. But if you are looking at good projects OMR which is 25 kms away from the city ... you have builders like Akshaya, TVH, Hiranandani, Xs Realy and ETA. all of them will be quoting Rs. 2000 to 3000.

Oh ya, if you can actually go 100km from the city you might get an acre for a song! Is that Perungudi? And I am sure if you go towards the sea and into it, you will get any amount of land for free!
    CommentQuote
  • Bollineni hillside, near OMR

Hi,

You can consider Bollineni hillside, near OMR. This project is located at a distance of 2.5 kms from TCS Sholinganallur. It costs Rs 2530/SQFT. You can buy a 1000 SQFT 2 BHK flat for Rs 30,00,000 (all inclusive)

bollinenihillside.com

I feel this location has great potential. I visited the site and model apartment and liked it. This is not far from Perungudi.

Senthil
    CommentQuote
  • I have just enquired about Kanya Homes perungidi. They are offering 3900/SQFT...
    CommentQuote