Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Elements Involved in Constructing A House in Chennai?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

What Are The Elements Involved in Constructing A House in Chennai?

Last updated: October 24 2012
65 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : What Are The Elements Involved in Constructing A House in Chennai?

Dear Mr Krishna,
    I am looking to get construction done at Ashok Nagar. Can you please send me your contactor`s details ? Thanks very much,
    Last edited by BlessU; May 28 2012, 02:34 PM. Reason: email deleted

Comment

Hi
      I can provide you cost of construction with current price of material ,The quote may differ based on your need and want.Since this forum cannot be used for business purpose.Please forward your need to letsaiknowatgmail.com ,I let you know the details.
      Last edited by saianand; May 28 2012, 11:14 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

need contact details Please

Just saw your post about a dependable builder. I am planning construction of my house. Can you please send me the builder's contact info. Much obliged. Thanks
        Last edited by BlessU; July 6 2012, 03:14 PM. Reason: contact infomation sharing not allowed

Comment

Contact info of builder please

Sorry. the post was addressed to mr. smkrishna

Comment

Can we have Engineer details, who has done good work to your house - Siva

Comment

Details of the builders needed....

Hi anyone please send me the details of the good builders to me with reasonable cost.

I am from middle class family going to construct a new house in my own land at ambattur (kallikuppm) (50 x 25) with 2 bedrooms.

Comment

@Vadivel89
                What is the current market value for 1 ground land in Ambattur Kallikuppam Autolec colony ...

Comment

Originally posted by smkrishna View Post
                  OK guys. I never posted in real estate forum. I live near Miami, FL, USA. I found a builder (in Feb/March 2011) who is about to complete the construction of 5 apartments(Ground floor with 5 car parking and 1 2BR apt, 2 more floors - 4 2 BR apts.) in Thiruvanmiyur on the plot that I have. He charges me Rs.1250/- sq.ft and Rs.850 for Car Parking. The builder is really good and does things better than other builders with my personal experience. I think the rate that I received is one of the best rates. I just wanted to share with members of this forum.
                  Dear Krishna,

I am planning to start construction on my plot in Madippakam for own use. Could you share with me your builder contact details at getarvi through PM/ Visitor Message ? Also, could you let me know what is included and excluded in this price ?

Your information going to be vital to my construction venture. Thanks in advance !
                  Last edited by BlessU; July 16 2012, 09:32 PM. Reason: Buying selling, personal information not allowed

Comment

I am planning to construct house on my SPKoil plot. From various enquiries, I gather that the current construction cost, excluding compound wall etc, is around Rs1,600 psqft !! This cost is growing by about 15% y-o-y.

Comment

Also refer to these links which provide useful information about construction cost.

Construction Material Rates | Building material cost India | Building Materials

And one can probably get stage-by-stage cost by updating the latest costs in these tables provided by The Hindu / askacc.
                      The Hindu : Property Plus Chennai : Planning construction costs (May 2005)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X