10 | Posts
2743 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VGN Hazel by VGN Builders in Avadi, Chennai

Hi all,

I am about to book a FLAT in VGN Hazel,

Is anybody there with a similar thought.

Or anybody have booked in VGN Hazel

Looking forward to discuss about...

Re : VGN Hazel by VGN Builders in Avadi, Chennai

I recently booked a 2bhk flat in C BLOCK of VGN HAZEL. Looking to group all owners and discuss on the progress of this project.

Comment

• jailaya
      jailaya commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too bought a 2BHK flat along with my friends, looking for some of the flat owners in this project...

Congrats ! What psqft rate for this project
    ?
    Originally posted by TAMILVENDHAN View Post
    I recently booked a 2bhk flat in C BLOCK of VGN HAZEL. Looking to group all owners and discuss on the progress of this project.

Comment

Rs. 2799 per sq feet + amenities + car parking

Rougly 36 lakhs for a 2BHK of 1062 sq feet size

Comment

Why dont we form a Group

Even i have booked a FLAT in C block same 1062 Sq Ft.
        so lets form a group and hope that others also join in.

Any idea when the third installment will be due.
        Regards

Comment

Haa, atlast I got a reply

Hi Ajay,

Today i visited the site,
          They are still working on foundation of B and E Block
          I enquired about C Block foundation, they told they are about to start and it will take 3 to four months
          So I think for the third due it will take 4 months atleast
          Have you signed all agreements, especially the LIFE TIME MAINTANENCE agreement?
          Please mail your contact details or give your mail id
          Last edited January 8 2013, 03:21 PM. Reason: Sharing of personal details is not allowed

Comment

Hi,
            I booked a 3bhk and now fighting for couple of rights, please join if you feel it is right.
            1. Life time maintenance agreement is a trap, it should be on yearly renewal basis. Monopoly will lead to bad service. there should be clause for association to see their performance and renew based on that.
            2. At the time of booking they said 24+6 months grace period for completion from launch date, now they updated agreement to 30+6 months from the agreement signing date.
            3. Only authorized service providers by developer will be allowed inside the apartment. I was demanding for the authorization by association after handing over. We should encourage limited competition for DTH, telephone, milk and paper etc services.

These are my views and let us know your views. May be we could meet on a sunday at the site and have discussions on matters of common interests.

I created a group for vgn Hazel at google, pls join.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...orum/vgn-hazel

Regards
            Suresh

Comment

joined the group

Have joined the group kindly approve the request

Comment

Dear Group,

I had sent a mail to VGN for clarification on few points. Would request the group to share their views.

regards,
                Ajay

Dear Devi,

Thank you for the information.

Also we would like to clarify few points:

a) The total cost that we have to pay as per the agreement includes parking, registration, EB etc., but in the agreement its mentioned that car parking will be charged extra and any other charges will be extra. As per the annex II.

By default all 2 BHk Typology flats in hazel will be availing open car park, if additionally required depends on the feasibility, car park charges will be extra and registration values are no where covers in agreement papers. Agreement papers has been executed excluding registration as the fixation of government guide value is under process, the registration charges have to be borne by the allotee.

b) Also it has been shown in the Sketch that there is provision of only one Lift in the block (E block) but as the Boucher there are two lifts.

All blocks have two lift provision in brochure and CMDA approval plans. Both the lifts are for passenger usage only.

c) The area as per the agreement is 1062sf ft but dimensionally there is no difference in any of the dimension between this 2BHK and the adjacent 2BHK.
                The wall adjoining the staircase of Flat no E107 to E1007 is a 9” wall, considered for Area calculation. Whereas in the common wall in between E106 to E1006 and E107 to E1007 only 4.5” is taken for area calculations. Thus, the difference in area is because of this particular wall.

We would be extremely grateful if the above queries are resolved/ clarified.

Regards,
                Ajay MP
                Last edited June 24 2013, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X