Chennai-based real estate development company Casa Grande has launched the largest villa project at Thalambur on OMR, the city’s IT corridor. The site is a 10-minute drive from the Sholinganallur junction, the company said in a statement. x09
x09The 18-acre project Casa Grande Pavilion will offer 350 residential units comprising independent luxury villas, twin villas and row houses. The features in the project include a clubhouse, swimming pool, party hall, open air theatre and a mini-golfing area, besides a spa and a gym.
x09
x09Independent villas will be available on a built up area of 2,325 sq ft and a land area of 1,500 sq ft with four bedrooms, two family rooms, dresser, car parks and landscaped garden area on a ground-plus-two design structure. The price starts from Rs 95 lakh.
x09
x09On the other hand, the row houses are designed on a land area of 600 sq ft and built up area of 1,121 sq ft. The price starts from Rs 48 lakh.
x09
x09“Casa Grande Pavilion will be an ultimate value product for customers in the present market. The product, price and location are with high-end specifications and we believe the customer will see phenomenal value in the product,” says Arun Kumar, founder and managing director, Casa Grande.
x09
x09Started in 2004, Casa Grande has so far developed about 1.5 million sq ft of mostly residential space through 31 projects in and around Chennai.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pricing

Their quote was for - Land Area x Rs. 2800/sqft (Claimed GV, actual GV is Rs. 1000/sqft) + Built Up Area x Rs. 2574/sqft (Construction Cost). This works out to approximately Rs. 4500/sqft for the saleable area of the vlla/row house.

There is a 100 sqft land UDS and a 113 sqft builtup area UDS for the clubhouse in addition to your personal land and builtup area.

All villas were apparently sold out in the first couple of weeks of launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SmartCard
    Their quote was for - Land Area x Rs. 2800/sqft (Claimed GV, actual GV is Rs. 1000/sqft) + Built Up Area x Rs. 2574/sqft (Construction Cost). This works out to approximately Rs. 4500/sqft for the saleable area of the vlla/row house.

There is a 100 sqft land UDS and a 113 sqft builtup area UDS for the clubhouse in addition to your personal land and builtup area.

All villas were apparently sold out in the first couple of weeks of launch.

So if its a 1500 sqft land and 2300 sqft construction
    the price works out to be 1.07C is that correct
    Sorry to ask again - DTCP approved - please dont call me lazy late at night im lazy,
    few more questions do they give modular kitchen , water tank. sump, sep motor, septic, solar water heater, construction quality ( super good, good, ok, bad ?)
    What is the Going land value in the neighbourhood ( im not familiar with thalambur prices cannot be 2800 - i will buy in ETA karanai for that price so the builder Bull is not acceptable)
    Is modular kitchen, wardrobes in bedroom included ?
    EB connection ?
    CommentQuote
  • I didn't read your question in full, I was just thinking price.
    Anyway I believe it is DTCP approved, although I am only 90% certain.

Yes you are correct, 1500 sqft land (+100 UDS) and 2300 sqft construction (+113 UDS) works out to 1.07C. On top of this you pay 1L for lifetime clubhouse membership (which I believe is a corpus fund to be handed over to the association), and EB + Water is another 2.5L. Service Tax at 3.09% of your 1.07C is 3.3L and Registration Charges on land at 8% might be around 3.6L. So all told - 1.07C + 1L + 2.5L + 3.3L + 3.6L = 1.17C is your absolute final number .

No modular kitchen or wardrobes are provided, just the granite countertop and the sink. You have options to add water tank, solar water heater etc, but they are not included in the price. Pneumatic pumping system (pressure pump) for water eliminates the need for a separate motor and overhead tank. They do provide STP and underground sumps for water.

I'm not familiar with going land value in the neighborhood, but it is on Thazhambur Main Road, 1.5 Kms off OMR. I believe this road eventually leads to Tambaram, and a couple of buses ply this route. The Guideline Value as per reginet is Rs. 1000/sqft, so my assumption is that going rate could possibly be Rs. 2000/sqft.

I like their construction quality, I had looked at other Casa Grande Projects as well including Coral Reef in Thiruvanmiyur, which was ready to move and therefore I have faith that they will repeat the quality of their model house.

Originally Posted by SRajagopalan
    So if its a 1500 sqft land and 2300 sqft construction
    the price works out to be 1.07C is that correct
    Sorry to ask again - DTCP approved - please dont call me lazy late at night im lazy,
    few more questions do they give modular kitchen , water tank. sump, sep motor, septic, solar water heater, construction quality ( super good, good, ok, bad ?)
    What is the Going land value in the neighbourhood ( im not familiar with thalambur prices cannot be 2800 - i will buy in ETA karanai for that price so the builder Bull is not acceptable)
    Is modular kitchen, wardrobes in bedroom included ?
    EB connection ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SmartCard
    I didn't read your question in full, I was just thinking price.
    Anyway I believe it is DTCP approved, although I am only 90% certain.

Yes you are correct, 1500 sqft land (+100 UDS) and 2300 sqft construction (+113 UDS) works out to 1.07C. On top of this you pay 1L for lifetime clubhouse membership (which I believe is a corpus fund to be handed over to the association), and EB + Water is another 2.5L. Service Tax at 3.09% of your 1.07C is 3.3L and Registration Charges on land at 8% might be around 3.6L. So all told - 1.07C + 1L + 2.5L + 3.3L + 3.6L = 1.17C is your absolute final number .

No modular kitchen or wardrobes are provided, just the granite countertop and the sink. You have options to add water tank, solar water heater etc, but they are not included in the price. Pneumatic pumping system (pressure pump) for water eliminates the need for a separate motor and overhead tank. They do provide STP and underground sumps for water.

I'm not familiar with going land value in the neighborhood, but it is on Thazhambur Main Road, 1.5 Kms off OMR. I believe this road eventually leads to Tambaram, and a couple of buses ply this route. The Guideline Value as per reginet is Rs. 1000/sqft, so my assumption is that going rate could possibly be Rs. 2000/sqft.

I like their construction quality, I had looked at other Casa Grande Projects as well including Coral Reef in Thiruvanmiyur, which was ready to move and therefore I have faith that they will repeat the quality of their model house.

SMART CARD thank you so much this is very relevant information for some key decisions i need to make, i understand this is sold out community even if its avaialable i wont be going for it
    but helps me to solidify my decision on another development
    thanks again dude
    CommentQuote
  • Yep you're welcome.

Villas are selling like hot cakes. Grand Ellora another 1Km further down the road and about 500 meters off Thazhambur Main Road was quoting the same price - 4499/sqft. Airtel didn't even have signal in front of that site, although to be fair, Aircel did. Groovy Woodz another 5 Km down on OMR near Padur, but closer to OMR was going for 5500/sqft.
    CommentQuote