Bollineni Hillside is an integrated township of ready-to-occupy apartments situated near the OMR expressway. OMR houses the bustling IT hub of Chennai and is dotted by several housing complexes, parks, and entertainment hubs. Bollineni Hillside is a housing complex ensconced in serene natural surroundings spread across 92 acres of land. The township boasts of modern state-of-the-art apartments with latest infrastructure facilities and amenities.
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • But is also situated among T sunami colony,Tamilnadu slum clearance board huge complex and a grave yard
    CommentQuote
  • How many kilometers to reach OMR from Bollineni?
    CommentQuote
  • 2.5 Kms to OMR
    3 Kms to Medavakkam - Sholinganallur road
    250 meters to Airport - Siruseri Express way
    CommentQuote
  • bollineni hillside

bollineni hillside is a gated community all amenities existing within - their brochure gives the address as Sithalapakkam... This project can be reached from Medavakkam junction.... thru goldwinner factory. Exit from backside --- one can reach perumbakkam too. Location-wise I find this good. On the othersie of this project we can find DLF Garden city. In both the projects people have already started occupying in a phased manner. The only advantage in DLF is that they have PSBB school functiong for the past 2 years. To reach Bollineni hillside, one need not enter Tsunami colony at all.... the road goes straight to reach the gated community. But for DLF, all buses halt at Semmencherry bus stand and DLF is probably at a walking distance of a km (max)... DLF company says they have approach road to OMR thru Gandhi Nagar Society road. Other projects in the vicinity are : ETA Star, Padmavathi Realty and host of other projects behind. Land close to DLF is quoted around Rs.2000/- per sft... But I feel after visiting the site, its not worth the amount quoted.
    CommentQuote
  • Enough is Enough. Many invested there are neither able to vomit nor swallow .

PLEASE AVOID without any deliberation ( for new buyers) after making visits atleast in morning, noon and evening times atleast for 3-4 times either through GN layout or through Tsunami and TNSCB colony to reach this ASI banned ,CREDAI disapproved ,CMDA approval disputed, Toll pass denied rotten area.

Many of my known relatives and friends invested in this region or pocket and yet to come out .

My own brother in law bought villa in block 13 ( villa number is not disclosed for privacy) and got caught up but only thinking of bright future from Sorroundings

First time buyers ...Beware and be Cautious.
    CommentQuote
  • "CMDA Approval disputed" - what is the dispute they have with CMDA approval ? this is the first time i heard this. Other problem i have seen discussed in forums
    CommentQuote
  • If one ASI clearance is delayed, it will end up in issue of CC by CMDA.

HT wire Tower passing through Road ( enter main gate and make left turn ), ASI areas coming in township and it's approval and clearance , CMDA CC delay for those areas, Toll pass denied due to base violation of these are the developer issues which needs to be attended and sorted out quickly as many are trapped and not able to exit while new buyers are in sideline .Besides three or four groups attempting to take control of Association while builder himself is still controlling Association are the nagging issues for those who are living there

If builders set right all internal issues ,it is really VFM project for new buyers ( considering the Price ,BVM,NILGRIS ) since TNSCB surfaced after starting the project though Tsunami colony existed already.

Until then Stay away or Plunge if you like it

Originally Posted by sanshi
    "CMDA Approval disputed" - what is the dispute they have with CMDA approval ? this is the first time i heard this. Other problem i have seen discussed in forums
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know how gullible buyers can be. Inspite of soooo many issues being highlighted and so many negatives, still people keep getting attracted to this place. Still we see people asking opinions to buy here, seeking homes for rent etc.

Then we blame the builders for such project! BHS mktg themselves keep silent in stalls in the recent fairs and just time pass, i dont know why ppl still run behind them!

I would never opt for such a project which has so much -ve energy created.

On a lighter side, Now I know why flies get attracted to bright light and what happens next :)
    CommentQuote
  • no one is interested, just the marketing person has posted this to promote just to check if there are any flies?
    CommentQuote
  • My God, RaviCbe has highlighted so many negatives of the area that the persons who have already invested in such areas must have their heads reeling!
    CommentQuote
  • Including my own Brother In Law !!! Sounds good . We post correct messages .

If builder raise to the level, it is fine or else it will be going back to ASI back .

Many owners of course live happily and you may see by going into last block but how they feel ,I really do not know honestly but tearing eyes are visible evert time when I visit. They are trapped or trying to come out. God only knows .

I am not here for Negative comments but to express what really is happening.

Builder need to come forward and settle the issues . Once it is settled, it is VFM project

Originally Posted by radnats
    My God, RaviCbe has highlighted so many negatives of the area that the persons who have already invested in such areas must have their heads reeling!
    CommentQuote
  • I recently bought a row house in this community. This is one such beautiful gated community in Chennai, keeping the standards of a a good gated community. About the all issues discussed above, i'd like to remind that all these are almost 2 to 3 years old issues which has been resolved by the builders.
    About the transit, the builders have already started the road laying process and I hope it will be completed in a matter of 2 to 3 months.
    All the amenities promised by the BHS are absolutely true, a real greeny place located in a prime location connected to the all happening places of Chennai.
    I'd say, its worth buying house BSCPL - Bollineni Hillside
    CommentQuote
  • For the people who commented above, I don't mean any disrespect but kindly check out this place, make a clear investigation and put down your comments. I don't really understand this, don't you people make proper enquiries before investing your hard earned money???? LOL... You must have visited this place atleast 10 times before buying a single house here.. don't you?? You must have seen all the transit issues while coming down to this place!! You could have never missed the so called slum board you are mentioning here!!

After all these junctures, you have made up your mind to buy this place! And what next?? You people trying to put all the blame on the builders... that's funny. I'm not trying to take side of the builder here, though I feel pity on you people.
    Grow up people, issues are issues... but don't you think all these issues are resolvable. May be it takes its time..
    I'd say, this is the only builder who gave what is promised. I already own a flat in Estancia, one pathetic project. I'd say this is heaven.

HANDS DOWN FOR BOLLINENI - HILLSIDE.
    CommentQuote
  • ///Builder need to come forward and settle the issues . Once it is settled, it is VFM project

You have many more issues in upcoming years ... may be in 3 years its fairly visible.. . Every time I am much pitty with the people who got the villas on the road side .. its very poor planning and the builder kill their investment for the villa/row house owners who want to have peaceful vicnity
    CommentQuote
  • Also the ASI trapped areas and the investors!!
    CommentQuote