Collapse

Bollineni Hillside, Bollineni Builders, OMR, Chennai

Last updated: November 5 2013
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Bollineni Hillside, Bollineni Builders, OMR, Chennai

My God, RaviCbe has highlighted so many negatives of the area that the persons who have already invested in such areas must have their heads reeling!

Comment

Including my own Brother In Law !!! Sounds good . We post correct messages .

If builder raise to the level, it is fine or else it will be going back to ASI back .

Many owners of course live happily and you may see by going into last block but how they feel ,I really do not know honestly but tearing eyes are visible evert time when I visit. They are trapped or trying to come out. God only knows .

I am not here for Negative comments but to express what really is happening.

Builder need to come forward and settle the issues . Once it is settled, it is VFM project

Originally posted by radnats View Post
      My God, RaviCbe has highlighted so many negatives of the area that the persons who have already invested in such areas must have their heads reeling!

Comment

I recently bought a row house in this community. This is one such beautiful gated community in Chennai, keeping the standards of a a good gated community. About the all issues discussed above, i'd like to remind that all these are almost 2 to 3 years old issues which has been resolved by the builders.
        About the transit, the builders have already started the road laying process and I hope it will be completed in a matter of 2 to 3 months.
        All the amenities promised by the BHS are absolutely true, a real greeny place located in a prime location connected to the all happening places of Chennai.
        I'd say, its worth buying house BSCPL - Bollineni Hillside

Comment

For the people who commented above, I don't mean any disrespect but kindly check out this place, make a clear investigation and put down your comments. I don't really understand this, don't you people make proper enquiries before investing your hard earned money???? LOL... You must have visited this place atleast 10 times before buying a single house here.. don't you?? You must have seen all the transit issues while coming down to this place!! You could have never missed the so called slum board you are mentioning here!!

After all these junctures, you have made up your mind to buy this place! And what next?? You people trying to put all the blame on the builders... that's funny. I'm not trying to take side of the builder here, though I feel pity on you people.
          Grow up people, issues are issues... but don't you think all these issues are resolvable. May be it takes its time..
          I'd say, this is the only builder who gave what is promised. I already own a flat in Estancia, one pathetic project. I'd say this is heaven.

HANDS DOWN FOR BOLLINENI - HILLSIDE.

Comment

///Builder need to come forward and settle the issues . Once it is settled, it is VFM project

You have many more issues in upcoming years ... may be in 3 years its fairly visible.. . Every time I am much pitty with the people who got the villas on the road side .. its very poor planning and the builder kill their investment for the villa/row house owners who want to have peaceful vicnity

Comment

Also the ASI trapped areas and the investors!!

Comment

++ krishhouse, the owners who bought the properties valuing crores for living in a peaceful gated community are just left to sadly ponder, because the roads inside bollineni are accessed by all the public and all types of vehichles enter and exit through the community. The more expensive individual villas with Car park near the gates are always being polluted by the noise/exhaust of vehicles.

Truly speaking BHS is not a gated community, it is gated only in individual colonies like, but the main gates are accessible by all the public.
                There had been instances of accidents inside the community roads recently as i came to know from a friend who lives there.
                On a positive note - Park and Club house are maintained well and even they conducted Ganesh puja for 7 days recently.

Comment

While i was going through Bollineni hillside today, i noticed some apartments coming behind it's clubhouse, does anyone have an idea of which builder is construcing those, am interested becase the area is very peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by venkatama View Post
                    While i was going through Bollineni hillside today, i noticed some apartments coming behind it's clubhouse, does anyone have an idea of which builder is construcing those, am interested becase the area is very peaceful.
                    I think you are referring to the Slum Clearance Board appartments...

Comment

Are those Slum clearance Board coming behind Bollineni Club house ? that's shocking, they will have full view of the happenings inside bollineni from their balconies and windows. How is that a GC is planned to be surrounded by SCB - is it poor planning ? or just oversight, whatever it is , it is not good to be blocked by SCB .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X