Bollineni Hillside is an integrated township of ready-to-occupy apartments situated near the OMR expressway. OMR houses the bustling IT hub of Chennai and is dotted by several housing complexes, parks, and entertainment hubs. Bollineni Hillside is a housing complex ensconced in serene natural surroundings spread across 92 acres of land. The township boasts of modern state-of-the-art apartments with latest infrastructure facilities and amenities.
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ++ krishhouse, the owners who bought the properties valuing crores for living in a peaceful gated community are just left to sadly ponder, because the roads inside bollineni are accessed by all the public and all types of vehichles enter and exit through the community. The more expensive individual villas with Car park near the gates are always being polluted by the noise/exhaust of vehicles.

Truly speaking BHS is not a gated community, it is gated only in individual colonies like, but the main gates are accessible by all the public.
    There had been instances of accidents inside the community roads recently as i came to know from a friend who lives there.
    On a positive note - Park and Club house are maintained well and even they conducted Ganesh puja for 7 days recently.
    CommentQuote
  • While i was going through Bollineni hillside today, i noticed some apartments coming behind it's clubhouse, does anyone have an idea of which builder is construcing those, am interested becase the area is very peaceful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by venkatama
    While i was going through Bollineni hillside today, i noticed some apartments coming behind it's clubhouse, does anyone have an idea of which builder is construcing those, am interested becase the area is very peaceful.

I think you are referring to the Slum Clearance Board appartments...
    CommentQuote
  • Are those Slum clearance Board coming behind Bollineni Club house ? that's shocking, they will have full view of the happenings inside bollineni from their balconies and windows. How is that a GC is planned to be surrounded by SCB - is it poor planning ? or just oversight, whatever it is , it is not good to be blocked by SCB .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by venkatama
    Are those Slum clearance Board coming behind Bollineni Club house ? that's shocking, they will have full view of the happenings inside bollineni from their balconies and windows. How is that a GC is planned to be surrounded by SCB - is it poor planning ? or just oversight, whatever it is , it is not good to be blocked by SCB .

It is only shocking that you came to know now only.

Every RE forum has this news for the past 3 years
    CommentQuote
  • No. It is not SCB. They are TNHB apartments. The SCB is located on the way to Bollineni from OMR.
    In Future, there will be a connecting road (for about 300 mtrs) from Northern end of Bollineni to Embasy Residency, So the residents dont have to go thru SCB settlements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanshi
    No. It is not SCB. They are TNHB apartments. The SCB is located on the way to Bollineni from OMR.
    In Future, there will be a connecting road (for about 300 mtrs) from Northern end of Bollineni to Embasy Residency, So the residents dont have to go thru SCB settlements.

No they are not TNHB. TNHB does not have any land or projects there.

They are Slum clearance Flats given for free to homeless slum dwellers.

SCB is building over 23,000 units (125 eight story BLOCKS with 192 units on each BLOCK) in Perumbakkam-Arasakalani-Nookampalayam around BHS (North, West & South).

North to south - more to come.
    What you see now is only half of what is planned.

DMK regime was aggressive in construction, ADMK has heeded to complaints are reduced the number to 20,000(a reduction of only 3,000) and has slowed down pumping out SCB flats on the site.

Below is the picture of slum flats on the west of BHS (many 1000's more slum flats to come in that area).

There are also more 1000s of such slum fats on the south of BHS

http://www.hindu.com/2010/02/12/stories/2010021260260400.htm
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, so BHS will be surrounded by south & north by SCB flats, that's great, so the government's idea is trying bto bridge the gap between the rich&the other group and build relationships from flat to flat :-)
    No offence meant to anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanshi
    No. It is not SCB. They are TNHB apartments. The SCB is located on the way to Bollineni from OMR.

Is the news about the connecting road is true??? Any source???
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone is interested there are still some flats left over for sale in Bollineni Hillside , which i understood from their sales team( last eek i had been there to check a flat for rental for a friend of mine.). Just wanted to provide this message to interested members.
    CommentQuote