North chennai madhavaram

Last updated: January 27 2014
40 | Posts
6103 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North chennai madhavaram

Any idea on kosappur near madhavaram? Is it a good place to invest? Anyone has invested there? Please provide contact number of good broker if anyone knows this place.

Re : North chennai madhavaram

Hei thums/all,
    Let me join you in this hunt. I'm also looking for properties around the same belt. My parameters

a. In and around Madhavaram, Milk Colony, near JN Road, within 3-4 KM to State Highway 5
    b. CMDA Approved plot
    c. Commercial Purpose
    d. Budget is btw 40 to 50L

Anyone with a genuine proposal, or any leads please do message me.

rgds.

Comment

thums123, did you get any leads into your search?

Forum members,
      Really appreciate if someone can throw some light on the prospects of Madhavaram - in and around the National Highway. As stated earlier, I'm looking for a plot for commercial reasons...I want to buy a plot now and later construct a warehouse within a couple of years.

To be honest, I haven't visited any sites yet...but in my search on 99acres, , sulekha, etc...I see varied options. CMDA approved plots ranging from 30L to 50L for a ground. Appreciate if someone with a fare knowledge of the locality gives a clarity. How are the roads and how is the water situation in Madhavaram? Also any inputs on the growth prospects?

rgds.

Comment

Originally posted by vingori View Post
        thums123, did you get any leads into your search?

Forum members,
        Really appreciate if someone can throw some light on the prospects of Madhavaram - in and around the National Highway. As stated earlier, I'm looking for a plot for commercial reasons...I want to buy a plot now and later construct a warehouse within a couple of years.

To be honest, I haven't visited any sites yet...but in my search on 99acres, , sulekha, etc...I see varied options. CMDA approved plots ranging from 30L to 50L for a ground. Appreciate if someone with a fare knowledge of the locality gives a clarity. How are the roads and how is the water situation in Madhavaram? Also any inputs on the growth prospects?

rgds.
        Madhavaram has good potential for plots individual houses & commercial properties.

Madhavaram is now an important corporation zone and lot of basic infrastructure is being implemented by the corporation.

Proximity to Annanagar and Villivakkam is the key so try the southern and western side of Madhavaram close to JN Highway and Puzal side.

Also try Puzal.

Try and buy CMDA approved plots under 40 Lakhs.

For commercial & warehouse Puzal and Madhavaram are good due to access to Chennai port and Enore port.
        Last edited December 3 2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your views Economist (as always)

Do you also know of reliable brokers or agents who may can help me identify a plot?

Comment

Sorry dude I don't know any brokers outside the forum.

Comment

Economist is wrong since he stopped with Puzal . He should have gone with articles and news from Madhavaram to Minjur where ORR is started and ending with V-K Road where Sobha Meritta Project started for the benefit of NRIs and People like us .

I am not able to understand this post without ORR ,BTW.

Nowadays I do not Love and Like any Land without ORR since it has multiple benefits in all directions

Originally posted by Economist View Post
              Madhavaram has good potential for plots individual houses & commercial properties.

Madhavaram is now an important corporation zone and lot of basic infrastructure is being implemented by the corporation.

Proximity to Annanagar and Villivakkam is the key so try the southern and western side of Madhavaram close to JN Highway and Puzal side.

Also try Puzal.

Try and buy CMDA approved plots under 40 Lakhs.

For commercial & warehouse Puzal and Madhavaram are good due to access to Chennai port and Enore port.
              Last edited December 6 2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

RaviCbe, first and foremost thanks for your suggestion. I will certainly consider to look beyond.

But, I think you need to be fair to Economist...please don't accuse him being 'wrong'. I'm not trying to be diplomatic, but I believe he answered to the best of his knowledge about Madhavaram & in-around, which I sincerely appreciate that.

At the same time, you may be right about the fact with ORR and also expanding the search upto Minjur. But from whatever limited knowledge I have most of the upcoming commercial establishments stretch btw Madhavarm - Puzhal - Red hills (at max) esp if their products are shipped via road. Undoubtedly, Minjur is also picking up due to its proximity to the port.

Again, my main purpose for looking around Madhavaram is - For many years now I keep hearing from different sources that sooner or later, the heavy vehicle traffic will be stopped within city limits...may be this will take years to implement. The Madhavaram truck terminus is also operational now and also I see a lot of commercial warehouses already present here. It is also within city limits (don't thrash me for this)..I mean under CMDA umbrella.

I would like to broaden the discussion a little - It would be interesting to know which other locations are traders/medium size business targeting for future expansion...I mean outside the much debated CBT zones of Chennai.

Comment

Originally posted by vingori View Post
                  RaviCbe, first and foremost thanks for your suggestion. I will certainly consider to look beyond.

But, I think you need to be fair to Economist...please don't accuse him being 'wrong'. I'm not trying to be diplomatic, but I believe he answered to the best of his knowledge about Madhavaram & in-around, which I sincerely appreciate that.

At the same time, you may be right about the fact with ORR and also expanding the search upto Minjur. But from whatever limited knowledge I have most of the upcoming commercial establishments stretch btw Madhavarm - Puzhal - Red hills (at max) esp if their products are shipped via road. Undoubtedly, Minjur is also picking up due to its proximity to the port.

Again, my main purpose for looking around Madhavaram is - For many years now I keep hearing from different sources that sooner or later, the heavy vehicle traffic will be stopped within city limits...may be this will take years to implement. The Madhavaram truck terminus is also operational now and also I see a lot of commercial warehouses already present here. It is also within city limits (don't thrash me for this)..I mean under CMDA umbrella.

I would like to broaden the discussion a little - It would be interesting to know which other locations are traders/medium size business targeting for future expansion...I mean outside the much debated CBT zones of Chennai.
                  I am sorry you must have mistaken.

Ravi is jokeing, it is unfair as only old members would understand that joke.

You please Ignore his comments, senior members would understand.
                  Last edited December 7 2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Madhavaram, Puzal & Red hills is the new Waltax Road, Eliphant gate and North Beach.

All truck & Logistic office are now relocating there.

The logistic business is now based there and operate at Chennai Port, Ennore Port, Kattupalli Port, Koyambedu Market, Basin Bridge Thermal Plant, Salt Court Railway yard, Manali petro chemicals etc.

This was a dream of Chennai City Traffic Police Planning Cell for over 10 years.

Decongestion of North Chennai means Puzal, Red Hills & Madhavaram will be commercial hub.

Already that areas is now the Timber/Teak trade hub of TN.
                    Last edited December 7 2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X