Any idea on kosappur near madhavaram? Is it a good place to invest? Anyone has invested there? Please provide contact number of good broker if anyone knows this place.
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vingori
    Do you mean the Line 1 extension plan i.e. from Wimco Nagar to Washermenpet? I believe this route is still under study, but I haven't come across any news of it being dropped all together. You like to share the source?

Washermenpet to Airport metro work is in progress and myself witnessed the same ...
    CommentQuote
  • I am expecting to get around 4% rental return per annum for my investment in a residential cum commercial building in North Chennai Washermenpet when i complete letting out to all tenants. Is it OK or less ? What is the rental return (3% or 4% or 5% or more) we can expect for our investment in Chennai Residential Property ?
    CommentQuote
  • Will appreciate your feedback on the above post.

Wish you all a very Happy, Prosperous and Successful New Year 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fmifmi
    Washermenpet to Airport metro work is in progress and myself witnessed the same ...

Yes, Line 1 i.e. from washermenpet to airport is underway.

What lovebird43k mentioned about (& my query was) about the Line 1 extension, which is proposed from Wimco Nagar to Washermenpet.
    CommentQuote
  • I have plot measuring 2400sqft in Vilangadupakkam near madhavaram.

I would like to know is there any developments happening in this area?. If not I am planning to sell this plot.

Experts who are aware of this area please advise.

Regards,
    Raja.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current average rental return per annum in chennai on residential properties as well as commercial properties ?
    CommentQuote
  • prices are anywhere between Rs500-600 /sqft . I heard buying and selling it not possible without local brokers involvement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gbraja4u
    I have plot measuring 2400sqft in Vilangadupakkam near madhavaram.

I would like to know is there any developments happening in this area?. If not I am planning to sell this plot.

Experts who are aware of this area please advise.

Regards,
    Raja.

Prices are between Rs500-600. Majority of the development is of Warehouses.

There is lot of buying/selling happening on warehouses. I heard there are lot of influences from local brokers/local leaders in buying and selling of plots in vilangadupakkam.
    i visted this place a month back.Roads are in bad shade and no developement for residential property. Water in the area is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, I would like to get some comments on the plots at VS mani nagar , Madhavaram. I have come across few plots at VS mani nager .I have visited the place ..layout looks good with lots of tree and proper road. My question is, since the layout was developed in year 1996 comparing to the houses on the other side of 100 ft road..i would see only few houses on this layout. What it is so? please give me some insight on this. also share your opinion on the vs mani nagar plots
    CommentQuote