Ponmar Subramaniya Bharathi Puram is ASI restricted area?

is any problem getting building approval from there? please give me details.

Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Some parts of Subramaniya Barathipuram is ASI Restricted Area. If Your plot is within 100 metres from the boundary of ASI fenced area, then You will not get a building approval, if it lies within 100-300 metres from the boundary, You will have to get an NOC from ASI, which is not easy. If its beyond 300 metres, theoretically You should be able to get an approval. So conact ASI office and find out if Your plot is comes within restricted area or outside it.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh great info thank you cruise_1982.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahabs... ASI restricts upto 1km...... I might be wrong but i think i read this somewhere a while back
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Crusi,
    Do you have any idea about thiyagaraja nagar/lakshmi nagar having this ASI issue?
    how far the distance from ponmar juction and vengadamangalam compost yard?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tamilselvi
    Hi Crusi,
    Do you have any idea about thiyagaraja nagar/lakshmi nagar having this ASI issue?
    how far the distance from ponmar juction and vengadamangalam compost yard?

As far as I know, Thiagaraja Nagar does not have ASI issue, I am not sure on Lakshmi Nagar though, please as around. Thiagaraja Nagar is around 300 metres from Ponmar bus stand and Vengadamangalam compost yard must be around 2.5-3 kms away by road. Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Cruise, I am a new member. Need your help on deciding plot. I came across two plots one in Arunmozhi nagar(1100/sqft) and another in cholapuram layout(1200/sqft) .Both in ponmar. Which one has better probability for good residential development in the near future ?

Should the compost yard project a real drawback for Arunmozhi nagar since it is aerially closer(1.2KM) than cholapuram layout ?
    Does cholapuram has ASI issues ?
    CommentQuote
  • KK,
    even though the question is for cruise, since im his assistant i will L1 answer :)

arunmozhi i think you are referring to plot 46 at 1100+ sqft if so dont bother to buy
    if they quote 12L ask them 10.25 thats the price
    if you are not referring to that property then im not sure - compost yard non-issue

cholapuram - layout out is good , if im not wrong there may be HT issues, i will wait for my senior to respond on that :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sraj001. I am referring to arunmozhi nagar plot on a 30 ft road, they are quoting Rs1100 per sqft. In cholapuram they quote Rs1200 per sqft. Is this price nominal ? It looks to me that the price in arunmozhi plot is on higher side. I need to know whether they are trying to milk more from new buyer like me. Cholapuram seems nearer to optimal since ponmar growth on east seems good than west. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Sqft

Is there any issues in cholapuram ponmar layout? how much per soft?
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current rate in cholapuram layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Did You Get To Know The Rates
    CommentQuote
  • it seems many started to build their residence near the fence.more over many construction has done in ASI area itself. the rate might accelarate.
    CommentQuote