Sort by :
Filter by :
- How does this fare as an investment potential? Handover is supposed to be in 2015 or so. It is close to Velachery and OMR. Iam not in a hurry to have a flat within the next 3 years so purely looking at this as an investment opportunity. Either for rent for future resale. Locations seem nice. How about the builder's quality? Anybody foreseeing any appreciating in this location?
- Bump! Nobody with any opinions on Real Value promoters?CommentQuote0Flag
- whatever it is.. a plot or a land.... the proximity of your property to the vastly diversed hub and the city will reap you good returns and much more when incase the economic bubble bursts...CommentQuote0Flag
- Perfect location - "Peace and Prosperity"Originally Posted by rajkumar2086whatever it is.. a plot or a land.... the proximity of your property to the vastly diversed hub and the city will reap you good returns and much more when incase the economic bubble bursts...
Correctly said! either for Investment or Living, its worth buying here and the "Location" is prime. This project is on the proximity of Adyar, Thiruvanmiyur, Velachery & Perungudi. MRTS/ many IT complex in the surrounding will augment this Project to be a great success for 'Realvalue Promoters' in the New Year 2013.
All the best!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Good location and pretty well spoken & genuine builders ! This project will be a hit :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Thank you! Seems like Real Value is a reputed builder known for quality of construction based on your comments. I tried finding about their quality and couldn't find any related threads in the board. Being a NRI, comments from people who have seen actual flats is invaluable.CommentQuote0Flag
- What rate are you getting this?
builder is nice.... i know one property in OMR Neelkamal it has already started giving good returns to investor n users.CommentQuote0Flag
- 3 months back I heard from RV that the starting budget might be 75 L ~. So its definitely more than 7 K , i guess. Cos this is very close to Adyar.CommentQuote0Flag
- Block 1 starts from 85 L for 1200+ sf units .. Block 2 has lesser sized units starting from 1102 sft comes to around 76.5 all-inclusive.. but launch only from 10th floor onwards. Heard that they want to keep the flats from 856 to 1102 from 1st to 9th floor for another phase !CommentQuote0Flag
- Not to sound like an elite or something but I saw the site and was not very impressed by location. Immediate vicinity has some huts and some very low profile houses including some mechanical sheds. Road is also a mud top road for now. Anybody see any improvements in these happening in the future?CommentQuote0Flag
- Chennai boss....If it needs to be done.. it will be done...When?
Entirely depends on a large number of factors like no of prop tax paying buildings, population, Leg member, local body, planning body etc....
Places in the outskirts have developed...
I was passing through chintadripet last week and saw a few upscale apartments opposite the RS... those places I believe used to be proper slums....and still there is a huge TNSCB housing complex opposite....
things have changed boss... my dad used to reject properties in choolaimedu, thousand lights and nungambakkam years ago based on doubts youve raised...prices rose to unaffordable levels even with those drawbacks.. and we could only afford one in ramapuram after living all our life on greams road...
So, given the option and affordability.... A property in tharamani.... GO FOR ITCommentQuote0Flag
- 'Grow with the Growth' in Peace & Prosperity!
My humble opinion is below, as per my own instinct:
Since 2009, I am closely following the projects of Chennai’s leading Promoters.
Within city limits, south Chennai is rationally balanced between buyer and seller in few areas like south Velachery, Pallikaranai & Medavakkam. P&P’s location is in lush Tharamani and at this point of time, is reasonably priced. It is a great time to book now and the price will phenomenally increase after January 2013 as we enter into the summer months. The short mud top road could be cemented by the promoter 'Real Value' himself in such a major Project.
Without wasting days and not to regret later, I have already booked a 3bed flat facing the swimming pool and the project is Value for Money. There are also IIT green view, OMR view Flats. It was a tough choice for me to choose my view. P&P’s elevation is an expressive design and Neel Kamal project already has proved this Chennai builder’s expertise in architecture.
“If the ‘Path’ is beautiful, let us not ask where it leads...”
“If the ‘destination’ is beautiful, let us not ask how the path is...”
- go through
also u can go through for investment purpose canopus is putting layout near mambakkam. www.canopusproprerty.co.inCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sasikalaalso u can go through for investment purpose canopus is putting layout near mambakkam. www.canopusproprerty.co.in
Do u work for canopus.....
coz mambakkam - tharamani >10 kms away....????CommentQuote0Flag
- Not sure if Rajan33 is genuine or a Real Value person (his only posts support this project). But anyhow, we have decided not to invest in this venture for one main reason. After visiting the site, we saw a huge slum on either sides of the 60feet approach roads. These are low income slum dwellers displaced from OMR during the expansion work that was carrier out 2 to 3 years ago. A local MLA relocated them to where they are now on a land that originally belonging to Madras University. But when he relocated them he paid for their Property tax (don't ask me how), got them EB connections and installed water pipes. So they are here to stay for the next several years in the words of the person we talked to. It is a pretty huge settlement (around 10,000 families) and several of them right opposite the entrance to Real Value's property with quite a few of them owning cattle etc.. Anybody buying flats with balconies facing West would be looking directly at the slum (and of course the swimming pool and the clubhouse that Real Value would be building within their property).
After buying our first flats thirty years ago in West Mambalam after compromising on the proximity to cattlesheds and low income dwellers because of the relatively lower price we have gone through numerous ordeals with those two issues and the worst part it that locality is only gotten worse now. So after discussions with my parents, we decided not to go for it. Because the slum dwellers will/can never be moved due to several reasons (votebanks etc.) and Real Value (and KG builders who are building some 150 flats in an adjacent compound) will always be surrounded by the slum.
Just wanted to share my honest thoughts with other members who might have not the resource/time to visit the place. Hope to continue gaining more valuable info from fellow members as I start looking for that elusive investment once again.CommentQuote1Flag