Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well Said SKpadman and Rajan.

In any investment 99% the price based on today's amenities price. being a buyer, we have no choice to invest based on future amenities for the fast growth of the investment. I believe P&P is one among which has future amenities. Hope every one agree especially those who paid initial price.

Now. As Rajan mentioned, 10 in paper and 3 to 4 facilities only given. Rajan these has been in practice since 1947. being a resident to be happy at least we get that 4 facilities. How we get that 4 facilities? because promise given 10. So, what we should do? Where there are more promises mean, some thing will be happened.
    CommentQuote
  • Vijayashanti has launched iSky Villas in Perungudi. This seems to be right after toll booth, slightly off OMR. They are going to price it at a very premium level - 3.25 crores flat per apartment. One apartment per floor, 13 floors, 3300 sqft per apartment. So this works out to a share under Rs. 10,000 per square foot.

I would say compared to this, P&P location is a better deal for sure - better location, more accessible from most parts of city - location is very close to the Velachery - Taramani corridor and also MRTS. Whereas iSky will have to depend mainly on OMR bus corridor and share autos etc.

I know the amenities in iSky will be a class apart and it is aimed at an entirely different segment. Still one cannot completely ignore rate per square foot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skpadman
    vijayashanti has launched isky villas in perungudi. This seems to be right after toll booth, slightly off omr. They are going to price it at a very premium level - 3.25 crores flat per apartment. One apartment per floor, 13 floors, 3300 sqft per apartment. So this works out to a share under rs. 10,000 per square foot.

I would say compared to this, p&p location is a better deal for sure - better location, more accessible from most parts of city - location is very close to the velachery - taramani corridor and also mrts. Whereas isky will have to depend mainly on omr bus corridor and share autos etc.

I know the amenities in isky will be a class apart and it is aimed at an entirely different segment. Still one cannot completely ignore rate per square foot.

applause to skpadman...........................

Now really very well said.

The difference is 40L per 1000sqft. With these 40L we can buy a BMW. or sleep in hammock and spend for food for minimum of 20 years. (2 L per year Rs16,500 per month Groceries) hahahahhah

Rajan and Naveen, Hope you all love it to hear this.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    My idea is completely different!i mean to say our flat would cost 80-85 lakhs,So what i mean is with the same amount we can get a Second hand or not much used flat in good locality of Velachery itself .More over less crowded and less poluted (noise + air) + if it is 1+4 or 1+6 or <100 flats,chances of renting ,appreciation would be good;since i am sure less than this budget also good flats are available.
    Am i making sence?
    CommentQuote
  • No,

Rental people these days look for play area for children,Gym etc. 4 or 6 apartment building will not offer these things
    CommentQuote
  • Naveen, Iilei Naveen Iilei.

1. When the location and land value are same, the age, design and internal facilities of the building counts.

2. In velachery, say close to 100 ft road, the price Rs 8k psft.

3. Second hand flats with low rise and new flat high rise is uncomparable.

4. Velachery is developed area but looks an island. If you need to come to city, you must cross Guindy or Tambaram or OMR or Pallavaram. Yes I agree that, Taramani to be equal to velachery facilities it will take time. Once we get a super market in MGR road or velachery road close to Taramani MRT, my opinion is P&P is unbeatable location then velachery. I went to velachery to meet my 15 years old friends. I was at 100 ft road near Vasanth & Co at 6.00pm. My friend was on the way from Pallikarani and he took 2 hours to cross Vijaya nagar. Now the traffic flow is terrible. after Gurunanak college to Saidapet, the road has one lane for one side. rather in P&P location, you have two lanes in one side on either side.

ok. now we have moved to October. any news from RV !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Today saw the cmda approvals in the their website and Jains got approval for their perungudi 19 floor apartment. so on approval front, RV should also get their approval soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Jain's websites shows their Perungudi project going to launch soon Jains designs also looks nice. In RV website nothing can be seen beside Padmalaya .......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nature lover
    Jain's websites shows their Perungudi project going to launch soon Jains designs also looks nice. In RV website nothing can be seen beside Padmalaya .......

I think Jains project is going to be pricey. In the website they say prices will be from 79 Lakhs to 1.5 Cr. Thye claim to have 1 BHK all the way to 3 BHK. Assuming 1 BHK is around 800 sqft and 3 BHK is around 1600 sqft, that would translate to 9000-10000 per square foot pricing. I have sent an e-mail enquiry, let us see what they come up with in terms of pricing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skpadman
    I think Jains project is going to be pricey. In the website they say prices will be from 79 Lakhs to 1.5 Cr. Thye claim to have 1 BHK all the way to 3 BHK. Assuming 1 BHK is around 800 sqft and 3 BHK is around 1600 sqft, that would translate to 9000-10000 per square foot pricing. I have sent an e-mail enquiry, let us see what they come up with in terms of pricing.

SKPadman, very well done. ok let see their price.

Taramani or perungudi, which MRT is closer to Janis project? The closer MRT is walkable to Jains project? any idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,
    Catching up after a while...
    Though Jains was the last to publicise; they got the approval earlier...
    Their pre-launch price was Rs 7k per sft.. Now launch may be Rs 7250-7500 / sft
    Whts the issue with RV? Rather than Provision for lig ie 1 Bhk and width of approach road, is there some other issue ? Why is it that after a year, no approval has come... Is RV serious abt P&P ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi..I am a new entrant on this forum....I booked mine in P&P in May 13....And they promised of the launch in Jul '13..But still there has been no call or progress on that..Even the KG maples next to P&P has not launched their project as well...Does anyone know exactly what approvals are still pending..Lastly i got to hear that have received their Gover Order#(GO#) from CMDA..and are right now waiting for traffic dept approval..which i was not sure...So did any of you hear anything else from these marketing guys? It is already a 3 year project..and by the way it is getting delayed is making it even more worse....
    CommentQuote
  • Vans123. Welcome to the forum and hope you will get update about P&P here.

Well. Some of us here are old folks in the forum and we have booked at pre launch price. can you share what price you booked in May'13 per psft?

More over, The news what heard is, RV got the hight clearance certificate and waiting for ONE AND ONLY CMDA approval. now the story is other way round. how come CMDA has so many letters such as gover number and commer number...... just approve or non approved very simple. why so complicated system just to make $ !!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Folks, Please do not let the forum sleeps not more than 48 hours. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Nature lover,

I am sure you might not be in Chennai now...Its festival time yaar... We can get updates only from 17th oct since this mth being auspicious as well......
    CommentQuote