Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Naveen, ohhhh ok Ayutha Pooja. All the best and good luck to us to have good news after 17/10/13. hahhahah
    CommentQuote
  • I have been following this forum for sometime now and would like to post the update on peace and prosperity. Now RV is going to launch Greenways road project and later only P&P. So further delay.
    CommentQuote
  • All

Am a new member and along with a friend, we have booked an apt each in the RV P&P project (around an year ago with quite a bit of advance) and have been following this thread and just like the rest of the folks, we are incredibly frustrated with the delays.

Multiple emails to RV people goes unanswered regarding the CMDA status.

Recently, i became frustrated enough to inquire about Jains la verde mere and even though details on paper sounded good with rates in the range of ~7000 per sqft (they also did not have CMDA approval, BTW), I checked their reputation online and also checked with previous owners and found it have really bad reviews and feedback (of course, that is just my personal opinion). So, back to P&P.

If there is enough interest, we can perhaps approach RV office as a group (i can bring my friend) and demand some answers. They cannot keep us in dark for this long and expect us to understand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SR1976
    All

Am a new member and along with a friend, we have booked an apt each in the RV P&P project (around an year ago with quite a bit of advance) and have been following this thread and just like the rest of the folks, we are incredibly frustrated with the delays.

Multiple emails to RV people goes unanswered regarding the CMDA status.

Recently, i became frustrated enough to inquire about Jains la verde mere and even though details on paper sounded good with rates in the range of ~7000 per sqft (they also did not have CMDA approval, BTW), I checked their reputation online and also checked with previous owners and found it have really bad reviews and feedback (of course, that is just my personal opinion). So, back to P&P.

If there is enough interest, we can perhaps approach RV office as a group (i can bring my friend) and demand some answers. They cannot keep us in dark for this long and expect us to understand.

SR,

Jains do have CMDA approval. Approval no. 16942/2012.

Secondly did you check what all is inclusive when they say 7000 per sq ft. Offlate I have not checked their pricing stratergy. They usually include EB/STP and Infrastructure fee in base price.

The problem with Jain is very poor customer service, quality and you can be definitively be sure that they will deliver this project only after 2022 if the launch it before 2014. Delay and mental agony is what makes their flat very expensive as if you have paid a premium price for sub standard quality apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cjs123
    I have been following this forum for sometime now and would like to post the update on peace and prosperity. Now RV is going to launch Greenways road project and later only P&P. So further delay.

I do not think RVH would wait to launch P&P just because they have another project to launch in Greenways Road.

1. The projects cater to two totally different segments - mid-high-end and super luxury respectively for P&P and the Greenways road project. The GW Road project is pitched at Rs. 25K psqft market.

2. Marketing efforts should be less for both projects and marketing approaches vastly different. Both locations are high demand areas and so marketing and sales effort will be a lot less than say, the Padmalaya project. GW Road will be more 1:1 marketing to super rich and P&P will be more traditional through real estate fairs, Ads etc.

3. Construction is anyways subcontracted and is not a bandwidth bottleneck for RVH.

4. It is advantageous to have multiple active projects so that they have something to ofer for every prospect that walks in.

5. Last and most important - funds will start flowing in large quantities only after they launch. The whole business model is based on funds flow. They have invested substantial capital on the land and no reason to delay returns.

So, I think it is more of a question of approvals coming through and associated delays.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi CJS 123 & SR 1976, Please do not be a stranger or spectator. Be a player of this forum, especially P&P topic. We are all going to be under one roof and now we are travelling in one boat. Our concerns are the same to reach the destination.

Thanks for Srivat for the news on Jain project.

Hi SKPadman, Well said. If you did not write, I would have wrote the same points. BUT the main concern makes me puzzle that, RV Should not put us in the dark. We can not be treated as nuts. All of us are customers and paid a lumpsum amount. Now the question is, Where are we now? which direction out boat is moving now? when the boat will reach the destination? My opinion is, we are like a blind now.

RV, Please come on, let us know.
    CommentQuote
  • Srivat

Thank you for the CMDA approval information. Actually the Jains rep said that they don't have it and will get back to me. Probably he is misinformed...? in any case, good to clear that up.

You are right! I just rechecked their email. They have club membership@ 100/sqft, TNEB/water 100/sqft and infra 50/sqft and corpus of 50,000. + maintenance of Rs.3 / Sqft for 3 years pre-paid at handover. So, 7000 is probably their teaser.

I anyway lost interest after checking with previous Jains residents. Strangely, when I told that to the rep, he just said ok and kept down the phone.

Thanks
    Srihari
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nature lover
    Hi CJS 123 & SR 1976, Please do not be a stranger or spectator. Be a player of this forum, especially P&P topic. We are all going to be under one roof and now we are travelling in one boat. Our concerns are the same to reach the destination.

Thanks for Srivat for the news on Jain project.

Hi SKPadman, Well said. If you did not write, I would have wrote the same points. BUT the main concern makes me puzzle that, RV Should not put us in the dark. We can not be treated as nuts. All of us are customers and paid a lumpsum amount. Now the question is, Where are we now? which direction out boat is moving now? when the boat will reach the destination? My opinion is, we are like a blind now.

RV, Please come on, let us know.

Got it. Will post as and when possible.

Can we try to meet the RV folks at their office?

Thanks
    Srihari
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SR 1976, I will be in Chennai around 10th Dec only. I am glad to meet RV in Dec. If you want meet them early, other folks such as Naveen, Rajan and SK Padman may be interested to join.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes good point. i am ready to join.But i am sure that they wantedly delaying the project for their gains!They very well know this pieace of land is like a hot cake and can sell easily! i persume there may be some negotiation going on with the govt.dept.More over i have read the latest Chennai reality book and RV started taking booking from it for P&p project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nature lover
    Hi SR 1976, I will be in Chennai around 10th Dec only. I am glad to meet RV in Dec. If you want meet them early, other folks such as Naveen, Rajan and SK Padman may be interested to join.

Thank you. Am fine with either or both. If there is sufficient interest to do an initial check now, am ready and we can also do one more around Dec 10th (hopefully we wont need that and they started building at that time. keeping fingers crossed).
    CommentQuote
  • In this case, then no need to wait till Dec. You both can visit and enquire in person on the current status and concrete answer instead of pushing next month after next month. let see what's the outcome. Thanks Naveen and SR1976.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends, Any news / updates? Please share the status. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Immmmm looks like all are fed up !!!!!!! hummmmm. Friends, come on this time, some one has to give some motivation. Otherwise all are too tired........
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nature lover,
    Again festival time from today in India:bab (3)::lets be in touch from next tuesday:bab (5):
    CommentQuote