Sort by :
Filter by :
- Thanks Naveen. For us once in a while is festival time. For RV 365 days is festival time and we have to be a spectator to wait for the crackers to burst !!!
"Wish you all a great and wonderful Deepawali". Let this Deepawali crackers burn the barrier to get approval :bab (45):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Nature loverThanks Naveen. For us once in a while is festival time. For RV 365 days is festival time and we have to be a spectator to wait for the crackers to burst !!!
"Wish you all a great and wonderful Deepawali". Let this Deepawali crackers burn the barrier to get approval :bab (45):
Only cheerful note is the price trend with competitor launches. Akshaya has launched Tango project at Rs. 8500 base price psqft - At Perungudi! This project is beyond toll booth on OMR and close to Pallavaram link road junction on OMR - This is nearly 3 KMs farther from city than RV's P&P....CommentQuote0Flag
- SKpadman, Your news is Deepawali first cracker sound. Naveen & Rajan, do you all hear the sound?
Toll gate should be more than 3km from P&P and not considered city (if you compare P&P area). If base price is Rs8500.00 per Sqft then add ++ it would be minimum Rs9,000.00. So 1,100 sqft Flat become 1C. Aiyooooooo not too much. This is crazy and three much :DCommentQuote0Flag
Quite a long time, no updates from RV.. almost a year since we booked our apartments..
While, the prices in the locality have gone up, what's the status of RV P&P?
All we get is a Diwali greeting from RV... Let me know when we folks plan to go to office; I will join you if I am in Town..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by skpadmanOnly cheerful note is the price trend with competitor launches. Akshaya has launched Tango project at Rs. 8500 base price psqft - At Perungudi! This project is beyond toll booth on OMR and close to Pallavaram link road junction on OMR - This is nearly 3 KMs farther from city than RV's P&P....
Don't take Akshaya Tango project as the base price to compare any other project.
All other projects in Thoraipakkam are Rs 6000+ only.
Project cost does not depend on only the distance from the city but lot of other factors. Hira's project at Navalur is costlier than some project at TharamaniCommentQuote1Flag
- Received letter from RVH today stating they have received advice of approval from CMDA and are launching the project and starting construction simultaneously. Hopefully this is the much awaited final approval.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2CommentQuote2Flag
- Yes skpadman. Even I too received a letter stating that RV has got the CMDA approval notice and asking me to pay the remaining balance of Rs, 8lakh + to cover the Booking Amount (15%) of total cost...
Yet, to see the CMDA approval No. on the site..
Good News finally! Cheers Guys..
But, let's wait for a while before we start paying the balance.. let's see some progress on the Ground this time...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nrajan1981Yes skpadman. Even I too received a letter stating that RV has got the CMDA approval notice and asking me to pay the remaining balance of Rs, 8lakh + to cover the Booking Amount (15%) of total cost...
Yet, to see the CMDA approval No. on the site..
Good News finally! Cheers Guys..
But, let's wait for a while before we start paying the balance.. let's see some progress on the Ground this time...
Got the same letter. Good news for Diwali. Let's hope RV moves fast after this! We are also not in a hurry to pay up the remaining....should we go as a group and talk about next steps? I still prefer the group approach...let me know.CommentQuote0Flag
- SK padman / Naveen / Rajan,
I wonder how and I wonder now ..... la..lala.....lah
This is called the patience made the fruits to ripe. Any way guys, I did not see the letter yet. Hope every thing is moving in track. let us share the amount what should we need to pay next after 5 L. This is exception for SK Padman, he paid already 15% (May be rich and loaded hihihihi)
A) 15% is the total sqft rate or together with amenities + car park fees?
B) Is there any date, when should we need to pay?
C) If I am not wrong after finish the ground the work right? If ground work means what level?
D) how come they did not mention anything about inhouse finishing such as bath room fittings, kitchen fittings, flooring etc etc
Now we should have group discussion to make any more payments guys. Please let us share.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Friends,
Hope you all enjoyed your festival season!More over regarding P&P still i am not sure is it going to be Luxury / semi-luxury / budget flat.I feel they fall under the catergory between Semi-luxury & Budget .If so the case i will not be intrested to carry further.Still they havent given the formal pamplet /speificationfrom RV, i advice that we have to be very careful to proceed further!Lets wait and wise before making any further payment!CommentQuote0Flag
- Launch after Czar's project
This is my first post here. Thank you all for valuable updates
I spoke to the marketing guy from RV yesterday. He says the Greenways project will launch before P&P (for the reasons best known to them) and ours will be pushed back by 2 weeks, but i wouldn't be surprised if it drags on to mid Dec or Jan 2014 too.
So lets hope for the best.
- I doubt it will be a budget flat. Remember they are trying to sell at a 7K per sqft price point now. No ome will buy budget specs in this price segment. Budget flats are generally in the outskirts where construction value to land value ratio is very high. So it makes sense to economize on building materials.
For instance take an example like RV's own Padmalaya Project in Siruseri - say the builder is selling at 3000 psqft, the cost of construction is about 2000 and cost of land is 500, leaving a profit of 500 psqft. Now if they cut back on specs of material used and save 250 psqft, now their profit is 750 psqft, i. e., 50% higher.
On other hand, for P&P, land value maybe 3000 psqft and construction cost is 2000 psqft, leaving a profit of 2000 psqft, (assuming mainstream sale are at Rs. 7 K psqft). With the same cutback of materials' specs, they save an additional 250 psqft. Their profit has only improved 12% (instead of 50%) - but they risk losing sales since the average buyer in P&P will not accept lower quality specs (while the average buyer in Padmalaya will not object much since they are expecting a budget flat in the first place)
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2CommentQuote0Flag
Delay.. Delay.. Delay..
No need to guess the next launch date/month.. Now the next target looks to me as New Year / Pongal...
And for Heaven's sake, don't make futher payments unless we see the Model flat / see some progress on the ground... Remember, these land sharks have already invested our money in this while and reaped the benefits.. (the whole real estate industry is like this)
Well, regarding the land value for P&P, do remember that the sale is currently being done at 7k / sft.. But, folks, wrt the promoters, they have been holding this land since 2004.. And given that it is 4.31 acres, the actual land cost would have been much less in 2004.... Taramani / Kottivakkam...CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Folks,
Looks every one giving opinions in different directions and there is no link. I think, we have to discuss point by point.
1. To Naveen, As mentioned SKpadman, confirm this is not budget flat. do not hurry to make your decisions and regret later.
2. Rajan, I like your point to say not to make any more payment. This is important to discuss together. As per the notice, 15% upon booking. In order to book the flat, we must know, how the house looks like (As mentioned previously including in house finishing). Now we know nothing. what should we know to make further payment.
A) Actual Launch date.
B) Actual completion date.
C) In house finishing. In printed pamphlet or in their website
D) Show flat of all types
Instead, shall we make conclusion that, we all pay the balance amount on the day of official launching day? We can able to find out all the details. What you think guys?CommentQuote0Flag
- Service tax
I am a new member to the group, though I have been following this thread for months.
It is a good news that finally P&P has obtained CMDA approval .
In the letter I received from P&P asking for the remaining booking amount in the 15%, I noticed that the amount is more than what they had initally mentioned.
I contacted them and got to know that it a new servie tax. Is any one aware of what the new service tax is ?CommentQuote0Flag