Hi,

This is a thread for the proposed Real Value Builder venture at Tharamani, Chennai. This is named Peace & Prosperity.

P&P is located in Taramani, at the heart of the city and has an endless array of activities and any convenience you may need. Families who have moved into the neighborhood will endorse that for you! P&P comprises of 6 blocks situated on a picturesque expanse of 4.31 acres, strategically located in Taramani(OMR) Chennai, behind TIDEL Park and close to American International School & RMZ Millenia.
The project comprises 640 swanky apartments of 2,2.5,3,3.5 BHK ranging from 856 to 2454 Sq.ft. including Upscale Penthouses. Exclusive Amenities has been embedded in this project like Eco-friendly jogging track at terrace level, Swimming pool with Toddler’s pool & Jacuzzi, Library, Meditation hall, Ladies corner, Gym & indoor games, ATM, Convenio Store, Club House and Multipurpose hall, STP & Water Treatment Plant.

You are welcome to share your experiences and feedback.
Read more
869 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Have you got to know the CMDA no,if so pls let us know,we can verify in Govt website!
    CommentQuote
  • I do not have the CMDA approval number.

It is just that in the letter I received from RV, the balance booking amount is greater than the amount that they had previously mentioned. A difference of approx. 60K.

They are attributing it to some new service tax and has left us a lil confused.
    CommentQuote
  • Naveen, Please call them and get the CMDA approval number and verify. Then let us decide to make further payment.

End up, We do not want to be the contributors to Padmalaya !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • They say CMDA no will be updated soon in their website !How soon i dont know,i request every one to wait until a model flat is ready !In order that they should not go a substatial std products later on .Since the no of flats are huge 640 the builder idea will be to find a cost reduction in each and every possible places so that they make a huge profit out of it.
    CommentQuote
  • In that case, we also make payment soon !!!!!

As long without proper CMDA approval number, launching date, in house facilities and at least ground work for model house, no point to make further payment.

We do not want to hear again and again saying next month after next month.

Thanks Naveen. let us be in touch with other forum members.

Hello guys, do you all think that, we form a group to discuss this and to approach RV for any common matter pertained to P&P. If yes, Please list down your interest. I suggest SK padman or Rajan or Naveen will lead this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nature lover
    In that case, we also make payment soon !!!!!

As long without proper CMDA approval number, launching date, in house facilities and at least ground work for model house, no point to make further payment.

We do not want to hear again and again saying next month after next month.

Thanks Naveen. let us be in touch with other forum members.

Hello guys, do you all think that, we form a group to discuss this and to approach RV for any common matter pertained to P&P. If yes, Please list down your interest. I suggest SK padman or Rajan or Naveen will lead this.

Me and my friend, we are both in the same boat. Not planning to pay the service tax difference in the first 15% till something concrete happens.

The questions of interest are around the topics discussed in the last few pages of this thread.

Please let us know when and we can be there to show our support and also to add our voice.

Thanks
    SR
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SKpadman / Rajan / Naveen, either one step forward and add the interested persons name please. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,
    Currently I am out of Chennai for the next 2 months.. hence either Skpadman or Naveen can take this forward.. will keep u posted if I am Chennai on any weekend...

Meanwhile, I did check the CMDA website for the approvals (Jan-31-Oct) and there is no mention of Real Value / Tharamani / Kottivakkam in this..
    PP Approval Details - B Channel - 2013

As this is just an approval communication, let's be patient for the actual CMDA Approval No.
    It's just like how we get an Acknowledgmenet first and then the IT Returns confirmation.... Hence, lets not go based on the CMDA Acknowledgement alone..
    CommentQuote
  • Immm looks SKpadman waiting for Naveen reply and Naveen waiting for SK's reply. we are all waiting for any one of your reply !!!!!!

Come on guys. Just need some one to take a lead to organize/coordinate to collect the views from the like minded people to move on. tomorrow, we have to face other within the two blocks in the same compound. You do not need to take any risk here. At any time you have a reason to accept or reject from our request. nothing to worry.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,
    Finally, RV has launched the Greenways Road Venture Czar today.. with much fanfare / publicity on the newspapers..(Budget Rs 14-18 crores per flat)
    - CZARS | Real Value

Some day, P&P will see the light of the day!
    CommentQuote
  • yes saw it !!,seems to be awesome prj!!did u notice in the same page they had endorsed CMDA no+reg?so let us wait for P&P formal launch to happen the same way!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveenojha1
    yes saw it !!,seems to be awesome prj!!did u notice in the same page they had endorsed CMDA no+reg?so let us wait for P&P formal launch to happen the same way!

On the back side of the same front page ad, P&P was shown under "present projects" - Seems to me an indication that the launch is imminent.
    CommentQuote
  • immm looks good and hearing good too ....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

So, what is our stand on RV letter for the balance amount of 15% ?
    CommentQuote
  • I would wait for the CMDA Approval No. / Launch before making the balance payment.. No need to Hurry even if it is around Dec end... RV has delayed it like this for the last 1 year...
    That's my View...
    CommentQuote