Collapse

Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Last updated: December 26 2018
947 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Peace and Prosperity by Real Value in Tharamani, Chennai

Guys, with the overall slowdown, interest rate increases and gloomy prospects for the economy and jobs in the next 12 months, I think there will be a slowdown in the launch cycle of new projects. I expect RV to either defer the complete project or at least go very sloe, maybe launching only 1 or 2 blocks at a time, even if they get all the approvals.

Comment

Hi SKPadman, Based on the situation, most of the developers will use the same technique to go along with market.

However, RV clearly knows that, once the project launched, very fast to close the booking of 98% due to the location. Then why are they delaying?

1. Nego with CMDA

2. RV Can increase next phase of price

Though they develop slowly or few blocks first or defer, I hope they will not give up. If they so, we are all in trouble and their reputation will go on air in 24 hours.

Comment

Hi Friends,

Possibly, would it be one of the reason !!!!!

Real estate market to hit a plateau this year: report - The Hindu

Comment

OMG.... Forum sleeping. I am here almost every day .....

Comment

Hi Guys, Heard from RV yesterday that the project is approved and will be launched 2nd week of October

Comment

Nice update; but haven't got any communication from RV on this... So far, this Launch Date has been moving forward every month!

Comment

Is anyone able to call them to get an update? I am at the end of my patience and thinking of backing out unless this is launched in the next 30 days.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I checked the CMDA approval site - Planning Permission Approval Details (Channel B - Special Buildings)

But, could not find any approvals so far (till Aug 2013)

Comment

Wowwww New member gives us new and great news. Its really good news. Need more information please. Thanks

Comment

Dear friends, It seems RV got the traffic clearance only. CMDA approval & its approval number is still pending and they expect to get in next month (As usual). this time hope RV get it. Moreover the price now Rs6,988.00 Psft.

SKpadman, I can understand your feelings and frustrations. No choice, you may need some more patience to make it real in practical. This is the situation at the movement.

Guys, any feed back? let's the forum keep moving.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X